Notice anything?

Notice anything?

Doesn't America give welfare for large families?

Based Utah

Fact: Mormons are the strongest race in the world

>tfw everyone else is making big families but me in Utah

Mormons, spics and flips have the largest families

And so you grasp what is happening. Degenerate niggers and minorities are shooting out millions of babies and, too lazy to even move a dozen miles away from their place of birth, those millions of babies shoot out millions of babies as well in the exact same place, many times in the exact same neighborhood or even house as their parents, starting around the age of 13-14 at latest, then the government steps in and gives them free shit and they are thus indoctrinated by the liberal agenda from an early age before they know any better. Minorities are incredibly easy to trick or influence because they are not that smart.

what? how can you have 0.67 person in a family?

>what are averages

brazilian education everyone

how bad is math education is brazil ?

Apart from California not being nuked off the map the rest blatantly obvious

Utah will soon take over

No where on the chart does it say "0.67", which would be impossible.
But that's a very basic fraction for a larger number like 3.67.

liberal VTers literally have less than 1 kid on average

There really must be nothing else to do in Utah besides fuck. Mormons must be very horny.

I just had my 4th kid. I live in Utah. How many more babies should I make?

Wtf I love the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints now

This
And this
Go for octo dad

Utah is the greatest state in the USA. I'll be accepting arguments any time.

Not allowed:
>muh liquor
>muh mormons

Yeah cali should be nuked
t. Gringo in los angeles

States that have large black populations tend to have large families.

Thanks to abortion, niggers no longer squeeze out millions of little niglets. In fact, niggers in the US are below the replacement rate (2.10) at a mere 1.90, roughly the same as Sweden and Norway, and only slightly ahead of the white birth rate in America.
Spics are still above the replacement rate unfortunately, so they're growing in number. However, their birth rate has been steadily sinking for decades, and is close to dipping below the replacement rate.

Of course, the US still fucked in a demographic sense, but things aren't quite as bad as it was predicted a few years back.

I think we'll seer that very soon at this rate.