Mfw British posters are the most articulate, thought-provoking, scathingly witty, logically sound...

>mfw British posters are the most articulate, thought-provoking, scathingly witty, logically sound, banterous posters on Sup Forums and easily cut through the child like arguments and ideas put forth by the likes of Americans, Canadians, and Irish leprechauns like a knife through butter.

x3

Yea

Nope paki faggot go back to your shariah law and enjoy being robbed and raped by gypsys...kek.

Ignore jews and Eurocucks trying to make the English speaking world turn on each other.

Do you know why british people are so ugly and have bad teeth?

It's because vikings stole the most attractive women as slaves. That and generations of inbreeding on island.

>The English are best at typing in English

Yeah but why are you all so bad at speaking it?

B-baka

Anglo-Saxon Masterrace

I heartily agree and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

And cocks of Europe.

You can do better, Farage.

well, about half are but the other half are obviously oily little low-intelligence Pakis being duplicitous and looking to cause rifts

Here's the (You)

>child like
>articulate

I don't know why, but brits are almost always the most cucked and barely trying here.

3x

I agree with them being most articulate in the english language

This guy has it!

ANGLOSPHERE UNITE!

Yup , we brits are the King's of banter.....
>the rest are just cunts.....

The only thing that the Bongs on this board are top dog at is self inflated ego

finns, strayaposters, and japs are objectively better bantzmeisters

>Burger
>Accusing others of having an inflated ego

Yes, but the few purebloods left are sexy as fuck(IE: Black as night hair, alabaster skin, and green eyes)
Besides, there are plenty of handsome and beautiful Welsh and Scots to balance out

gtfo faggot

>inflated

ignoring the rest of history, our country is so badass that we had the rest of the world campaign for one of our reality tv stars as president, for free, for 2 years

I never said we didn't have one
I just stated a fact
You Bongcucks have an almost laughable opinion of yourselves and think disgustingly high of yourselves when you're not even at the top but somewhere in the middle

t. mongblood

3 cheers!

you ameriplebs are simply the british rejects that we deemed unworthy to be on our master island, so we forced you to fuck off to a land of shit. you guys are so imbred you even made your retarded president a nigger lol

t. nigger

fact: every european country wishes it was the uk

this is the truth t b h, no other country will ever be as great as great britain

POO POO PEE PEE

Im sorry you had to see this

What will "british" mean in the future? First rape came from germanic Saxons and now the Great Rape from Pakis and maybe Poles in minority is coming.

And we brits have superior snacks....

damn 60% BTFO