twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/823261320669757440
vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/happening-shia-labeouf/
youtu.be/_YGXwUc6aa0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nfwr2POKvPo
youtube.com/watch?v=XFzjfHto78o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/823261320669757440
Videos down.

Did anyone watch those five autists late last night? Absolute gold.

He will not divide us but it looks like the beef is trying his best to.

All he's accomplishing is making his insurance more and more expensive.

seriously someone should go there and antagonize him, because hes rich and you could sue him for millions

It's pretty hilarious that his message is "He will not divide us.", then he goes and attacks people.

>Running for your life from Shia Lebeouf

Also anyone have the full video of this from the stream? Twitter vid isn't working.

In all fairness, Shia is alpha maleing the fuck out of you spergs. You know he will beat your ass, he's got a screw loose.

If this guy is reading this you should come up with some bullshit reason to sue him now. Like he gave you PTSD or some shit.

That sounds like an easy pay day....

lol the fuck am I watching?

What did he mean by this?

Send him my way, he will die

Sup Forums BTFO by Shia Lebouf

isn't this entire thing an oxymoron

EVIL NAZI VIRUS

Seriously looks like it'll be real easy to get Shia to throw a punch

>getting your ass beat by a priviledged rich white manlet transformers moviestar celebrity

hahhahha

Why doesn't someone go there and get him to attack them on camera, they can sue him and make some bank.

did making this many transformer movies melt his brain?

You would think, but his dominant body language is making you guys just run off like bitches before you can escalate the confrontation. He is just coming at you and you are shitting your pants and running off, don't have the balls to stand up to him enough for punches to start flying.

I really wish Sam would go there, if Shia tried anything he would would be BTFO by based Sammy

>alt right cuckholds always makes sure their viral videos is about the .5% of the hillary supporters who are fat, ugly, and crazy
>Alpha male Shia Labeouf makes alt right cuckhold look like the beta cuckholds they all are
>nothing the alt right cuckholds can do about it

fucking gold mate

>someone take front man in the autistic cult like chanting
>Eventually start leading the crowd to Him

has nobody tried it yet

Why is nobody on Sup Forums a fucking big strong dude like me? Why do you all seem to get pushed around by fucking losers?

Maybe I don't fit in here.

>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Gets angry over someone with alternative opinion.

24 hours and this already failed.

Shoa LeJewf has always been a wackjob. He was here filming a movie for a month and managed to get into 3 fights which he lost tragically

"Hey do you guy's like Italian Disco? SHADILAY"

Yeah you need to really challenge him, then he will throw the punches. You can tell he likes to be in control all the time, just threaten that and he'll go nuts.

Its cool bro. I /fit/ in with you.

It's the New York Sup Forumssters i'm pretty sure being stuck in a democuck city forces you to stay inside most of your days

Trying to help Shia get some publicity for this event, not everyone realizes he is giving out autographs and free food.

Here is draft of a flyer I made for people to post and hand out to homeless people.

>chanting trump is trying to divide people
>get in fight bc different views
makes sense

>white

You have a shit jewdar, newfag.

Hey here's a thought. Why doesn't an user head down there purely to rile him up, get him to assault you and then take him to court for millions?

I'm about 6'5, 330lb, big bearded bear. I love about 40 blocks from this camera. Should I just go stand in front of it all day? Should probably bring a chair??

Address is wrong, that's the front of the museum

Should be the back: 34-34 37th Ave, Queens, NY

That must be it. I don't live in the city so I wouldn't really know how they are. But its like come on man. And he was an 8/pol/ cuck. Us 4/pol/ bulls don't take shit like that.

Link please

When I say in front of it. I mean like blocking the cam from seeing anything.

he's scaring off the trolls and they run giggling. you're sure showing him, Sup Forums!

His MK programming is breaking him down

vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/happening-shia-labeouf/

Shia is pretty based for doing this. The reason behind it is fucking stupid, but the guy is still out on the street with ordinary people and signing autographs and giving out free food. I don't see George Clooney or any of the avengers cucks doing anything hands on like this.

He's taking advantage of the Police presence there and security detail in the museum because the average street tough wouldn't willingly get pressed like that. I really should go down at some point and bait him into a fistfight.

Not our fault that everybody in NY seems to be an effeminate retarded weakling.

who the fuck does he think he is?

can't someone go and bitch slap this hollyweirdo to the floor already?

I wish I was in NY so I could bro down with Shia and BTFO alt-right betas.

Go for it. If nothing else it'll end up being a funny webm.

There was too many happenings last night here's one youtu.be/_YGXwUc6aa0

Lol the best part is that this beta male definetely browses here because he said "praise kek'. He whole heartedly thought the alt right were "alpha males" instead of the beta males like him. He honestly thought he was going to look cool in the video and Shia totally made him look like a beta limp dick beta and you can see it in his eyes that he knew people would realize he was beta the moment Shia Alpha tested him and he failed miserably.

Because George Clooney is an actor.

Kek okay. That faggot couldn't handle a Canadian and he's gonna beat my ass? I wish a Disney star would m.youtube.com/watch?v=nfwr2POKvPo

It's a no-brainer

Thanks, also added times so people know when to get their free food

what gay mating ritual did i just watch?

>"dude your beard tastes like cheese"

Shoa LeJewf always does performance art stunts like this though like his weird tent thing where you could go in and beat him with weapons he arranged, he also claimed some chick 'raped him' in the tent.

That was one of my top 5 internet experiences.

I want him to hit me I'd sue him into oblivion

Why doesnt someone make anti trump chocochip cookies that have extra special antifa laxitives to help them spew their bullshit out faster?

I was crying I was laughing so hard

This almost makes me wish I lived in a city so I could go fuck around like that

Looks like he was going back at Shia pretty fine there though. Not as much passion as Shia had though

Link?

we are alrady divided by race sexual preferences and political bias, how could trump divide us?

Time to go in, boys

Nigga Shia Labeouf is actually 5'7". Surely anyone can just turn on him and just beat him the fuck up.

Do you have one of Shia going ballistic?

on the mettings never eat the brownies.

the problem is that Sup Forums is full of males who come online and call themselves nazis then they go outside and try to walk just a smidgen of their tough talk and can't even stand up to the jester from even stevens

the internet isn't an outlet for you. you also need to, you know, lift weights, and have a social life.

Dialy Reminder to NOT go in front of that camera and identified yourself as a \pol\ack

Dialy reminder that if they pretend to do this 4 years , is goin to be 4 years of trolling .

Dialy reminder that to avoid the datamine identification and doxinng of thousand of \pol\acks we need a group of local anons who will be identified , problably doxxed to do the Trolling .

dialy reminder that if you already appear in front of that camera yelling pepe or any of the ones who already appear as \pol\acks you are part of the group of foot soldiers.

Also let me remind you this is a slide threat , theres are protestors in front planet ping pong and no one is covering that

"your beard smells like cheese"

I can't breathe. my sides.

And not a link in sight.

Start at 11 minutes in
youtube.com/watch?v=XFzjfHto78o

>Shia LaBeouf/Net worth
>$25 million

Everytime you see an actor or celebrity act all offended by what's happenning and saying political stuff just search (name) + net worth and then ignore them.

and here I thought Shia was doing this because he was bored and not because he wants to promote some political agenda

Shia Labeouf is 5'9 according to Google so that means the beta male in OP video is at most 5'7 manlet.

>...I WILL

Rich, privileged Shia just craves attention

>"HE WILL. NOT. DIVIDE. US"
>screaming and physically intimidating some twink boi b/c muh Trump

Are leftists really this fucking stupid?

>order a couple of cheap pizzas
>sprinkle something on them (laxatives, ricin, dried cum, etc)
>dress up as close to a pizza delivery guy as possible
>go to camera spot
>"hey guys I have a uhh note here for uhhh he will not divide us, it says "for the stream" the pizzas have already been paid for"
>leave asap

it's actually 37-34 37th ave

D E V I L I S H

We're not literal jews.

>go there with pepe memes
>call him "Shia La Poof"
>let him hit you
>sue him for a fat neetbux paycheque
Any smart user should go do this ASAP before someone else does

after the Sia video I think he is a kid fucker and he knows his number is up

Its not a coincidence that a guy went from shit like even stevens to staring in transformers.

>getting arrested for Sup Forums banter
yeah, no thanks retard

Sad!

Daily reminder that we are the protesters now

>this timeline keeps getting better

The awkward autistic shuffle

>getting arrested at all
who's the retard now?

what was that dude with the glasses trying to do?

How has his website not been DDOS'd yet? You're slippin, Sup Forums.

>(laxatives, ricin, dried cum, etc)

are you 10 ?