To Croatia, can we stop fighting over this border dispute and band together?

Let's be honest, this bit of water doesn't really matter to Croatia, it does make a big difference for our access to open waters.

Give up your non-claim on this trivial bit of land, and lets band together against degeneracy and globalism.

Slovenes and Croats should be natural allies, the Jews are manipulating you into fighting us on this, keeping us divided.

We are both white, we are both slavic and we are both Christian, we should be brothers, not enemies.

Fuck serbs though

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carantania
youtube.com/watch?v=T3Uk-Ru2-Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=XwAtHVdp0PY
youtube.com/watch?v=aL80LbssDVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We'll send Hillary over to fix the problem shortly.

>Flew in with a tactical glider suit, avoiding flak cannon fire

No, fuck both Croatia and Italy. We First Lady now. Melania should tell Trump to bully Italy and Croatia and give us more waters.

>Implying Melania even knows we have a border dispute with Croatia

Have some patience.
>Barron is 11 now
>In 4 years, Trump's second term begins
>Barron is 15
>Barron starts going on Sup Forums
>Barron is redpilled
>Barron discovers his Slovenian identity

Melania cares so much about you that she has said repeteadly that she will sue the hell out of you if you don't stop with using her name to make money.

>16, Trump is out of office

Lol, why don't you go ask Italy for that section of water?

Answer: you can't. The Italians won't give you shit, you perceive Croatia as weaker (oh please just give us that piece of water).

No, fuck you.

You guys should all come under us again.

What is Slovenian identity?

Britain should just claim the lot of it. It's not as if you darkies will do anything with it anyhow.

Slovenian identity > Holland identity
Your country is literally just a meme ganja European Jamaica

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carantania

>Fuck serbs though
well fuck you too, i hope croatians win in that dispute

Still haven't told me what Slovenian identity is.
The Dutch identity is Degeneracy and Self-hatred

Look at the map and will see that italia already gave them some water

She worked for years in milan as a model stupid fuck, thanks to italy she became pseudo-relevant

Tell you what guys.

I know nothing about the dispute (didn't even read this thread yet) and don't have any preference between Slovenia or Croatia.

Let me look at Google Earth for a while and I will tell you who I think that water belongs to.
But you have to promise that you will accept whatever decision I make.

Deal?

(ps: I'm not some Jew, I will give it to either of you and not say "hurr it belongs to me", no dirty tricks)

>I'm not some Jew

2/10 for effort, merchant

OK, I honestly don't even see how it's a discussion.

The entire "disputed area" is closer to Croatia than to Slovenia.
So it clearly belongs to Croatia.

Harder challenge next time, please.

Slovenian identitiy is going to mountains and bitching how Slovenia is a banana republic, even though we actually have it pretty good.

Oh, and saying "guten tag" when you see a weathy person, to which said person replies "dober dan", causing you to feel ashamed for betraying the motherland.

*wealthy

Sounds fun tbqh
I like Slovenia now

It should all be Italian coast up to Split/Spalato anyway.

how about the whole balkan bands together and doesnt perpetually fuck eachother over. Could be something beautiful if, just imagine it. Afterall there has to be a reason why (((they))) kept you in check for such a long time, they fear a cooperation of the south. Show the strength you have shown before, germany will follow example

>(((they)))
>keeping us in check
the only people that are to be blamed is ourselves.

Look how close we are to the sea here. Why cant we have this part of land back? It used to be ours.

"If we can't do it our way we're going to do it fairly"

Fuck you and your trickery.

>Holland
Slovenian education

Because you're weak

Whiter than your whole country desu

Slovenian identity is not being 15% nigger muslim african and having your genepool ruined forever

>leaf
yes we have it worse

the government is often a corrupt shithole which oozes degeneracy, thus fucking it up for the people, at least that was, and still is, the case in croatia/serbia

this

[points Őrvidék on map] Let's be honest, this bit of a land doesn't matter to Slovenia,it does make a big difference for our access to our own nation, who are minority in your country.Give up your non-claim on this trivial bit of land,for a greater Hungary and lets band together against degeneracy and globalism. Slovenes and Hungarians should be natural allies,the Jews are manipulating you into fighting us on this, keeping us divided. We are both white, both Christian, we should be brothers, not enemies.
Poz. iz Vajdaság :^)

Jebeni mongolac

>mfw winning this "dispute" would essentially double Slovenian territorial waters

I guess this is why they take it so seriously.
Don't think anyone here cares about, at least not since 2013.

>cucking bosnia out of all that coastline
>cucking slovenia out of their only access to open waters
this is very amusing to me

>Vajdaság
you spelled "Vojvodina" wrong

now now, let's be civil. We wouldn't want to out you as a "Zagorec"

Forgot to add Drávaköz, Bácska, Nyugat-Bánság és a Muraköz

i'm more triggered that trieste is still in italian control

>Zagorec
I come from Zadar you nigger loving faggot

>Кocoвo
You spelled Kosova wrong ;)

What is your problem with Hungarians? We gave you weapons, when u got raped by srbins! We gave you shelters, when u were refugees, and this is what we got? FUCK U USTASA!

bozgor diaspora?

Water borders are dumb. Countries should have the right to "own" the >10km sea away from your own coast, and not divide the whole sea

SOON

popušis nam kurac mongolski konjušaru

it very much is the same here.

Hungarian diaspora ;)
>shitskin

Then stop chimping out like a faggot, also zadar is not much better. Gamad

No issues with you Hungarian
Slovenia is Croatian rightful clay and we wantz it

Drinking yourself to death

it's the same in the whole balkans though

>hungarian
>bozgor
where's the difference lmao

>Zadar is not much better
I guess you were never there, nigger

B A N T Z

Necu ;) Vratite se u planine , dodjos!

Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

Maybe I'm biased and uneducated because I've only been exposed to Croatian PoV on this issue, but I honestly don't see how Slovenes have an argument here. Croatian argument is that the sea border should follow the land border and the bay should be divided 50%-50%. Slovenian argument is that Slovenia should get a much larger piece of the pie to justify their access to the international waters, so sea that is much closer to the Croatian coast should belong to Slovenia and that's okay because Croatia already has a large coast?

because you are fucking betas

Stick to your mountains man an leave sea to us.
When you saw jodle jodle fisherman?
Take that Italy coast, have more logic.

Like this

>what is fishing
>what is offshore oil

Considering i was born there i thought i would know, but hey maybe it changed in the last 9 years. Considering that it is based, shitty corrupt hrvatska i doubt it. Odjebi, majmune

this is how you start wars m8

vrati se u mađarsku ako ti se ne sviđa ovde pederčino

I doesn't work like that.

t. Croatian jew

>implying countries own oil and not companies

Or how you bring peace

This is unironically the best solution.

Well yeah, and a million dollars doesn't mean as much to Trump as it does to me, but that's no argument for Trump to give me a million dollars.

idk the difference, not even what that means, but i sure know, that there are differences between us and chetnik srbins:
>higher IQ
>better economy
>better healthcare
>better reputation in the civilized world
>more Nobel awards
>more inventions
>cultured people
>better universities
>better payment/salary
>modern Agriculture
>chemical industry
>car industry
>more thermalwaters/aquapark
>worldwide known tourism

do i have to list them all? dodjos!

you have wrongly referred, should have been

Follow the land border? Like this in my pic? Or just conviniently the very last part off the border that speaks in favour of croatia?

Again, im biased as well. But i dont see how croatia has an argument saying its just theirs since it pretty much has just one aim, to cut slovenia from the international waters.

It would have literally no impact on croatia except the little fishing that is done in the north, and even that would be impacted minimally.

The countries do own the oil.
The companies pay for the privilege of exploiting it.

>being this triggered
you are nothing more than a mongol. now fuck off my land

Mozda je dosta rakije za danas, hvala

Your land? Like Kosova?
TOPKEK !!!!!!!!

What a disgusting communist world we live in.

> European Minors Walk into a bar: The Post

>15%

np, sad se i meni pije rakija

youtube.com/watch?v=T3Uk-Ru2-Ho
slovenia btfo

Held:

Applying the U.N. Convention on the Law of the Sea, the attached diagram shows the ruling of this Court for the territorial sea possessions of Slovenia and Croatia.

>Kosova

kosovo you faggot

It should all be Italian.

I know, but people living there ( Albos ) calling them this name :^)

Thanks m8

Croatians have always been jealous of Slovenia, and that's the only reason why we keep fucking with them

Just split it in half- problem solved

> Third Bulgarian Empie incoming

Soon Vajdaság will be Hungarian again,can't wait to be seperated with this goat fucking mauntin niggers

What kind of name is Mahegyi?

>jealous of slovenia
youtube.com/watch?v=XwAtHVdp0PY
nema tu sira i špeka

If it is named Rome and only the non muds are allowed in, gladly

It all belongs to the US. Correct yourselves, serfs.

>Soon Vajdaság will be Hungarian again
in your dreams, bozgor

>so triggered by one letter

Serbs are literally the most butthurt people on the face of the earth

Slovenia doesn't even exist, it's just a rebel occupation of the Austrian littoral. Give back Laibach you non-country

>t. tonibler
>tfw diaspora albozerg speaking about someone else being butthurt
top kek

*cheers* :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=aL80LbssDVc
pljackam madjare kada dode lito

What have you mauntin niggers done for Vajdaság except for ruining it for the rest off us???
You niggers ruined Újvidék(Novi Sad),we should off just killed all off you durring WW2