Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I
youtube.com/watch?v=-e5CtbbZL-k
youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE
youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4
youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the suggestion is insulting.

He offered him $5000 dollars. Doesn't matter how 'insulting', you can't deny that if someone came up to you and told you to tell the truth in front of God and get $5000, you'd fucking do it.

The only possible reason for this is he didn't land on the moon. Also incidentally, Buzz Aldrin also refuses to swear he landed on the moon.

Is it because he's been dead for 5 years?

>Insulting an American hero

When is the next moon landing?
Well some day when we go there again we will know buddies.
It will happen eventually.

Back in his day, people put their values over making money.

>taking money from a clown
You pay the clown to do comedy, not the other way around.

Nah nigga we mars now.

>a literallywho harassing an elderly old man

thanks Sup Forums

What values? If it is true that he landed on the moon then why won't he swear he did? He wouldn't be lying. It's got nothing to do with values.

Kek

He should offer me $5000 to swear on a bible that I walked on the moon. I can settle this issue once and for all.

why does it even matter if its fake or not

is it just a matter of revoking american bragging rights

welcome to the Bernstein time line

kek

LOL @ "money > *" stance.

PRAISE

prolly cuz bible is fake, trips are real

>tfw wont 111 with this post

"Earth is the cradle of humanity but no man can stay in a cradle forever."

Kek confirms, we will colonize mars in our lifetime.

What a time to be alive.

That post reminds me of Interstellar. In fact, did you steel that quote from the film?

*Steal

Fucking hell, hanging around on a board full of Americans all day really starts to fuck with you

he could have literally taken $5,000 and given it to charity and turned this into a really positive event for himself....
>muh guilt
>muh secrets to the grave

spoiler: he's atheist

Still at it with the moon landing conspiracies, eh? Sorry you're on the way out, Britbros. Must suck to know you'll contribute nothing to modern technological progress because your country is overrun with science-hating mudslimes, but you don't have to project that failure on us, famalam.

>relying SpaceXplosions Inc.

spoiler: he's Jewish

relying on*
fuck me I'm tired

Been there, done that.

But why won't he swear tho

You guys are stupid Lance Armstrong never went to the moon!

Never forget that (((space))) is just a scam by the jew. Stealing trillions of dollars from every country every year. Also forcing you to be a fedora tipping atheistic heathen .

youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I

That was one offensive video to Neil Armstrong. He must, under sworn testimony, keep all secrets he is instructed.

Neil Armstrong Was a great American and he deserves respect, not only for Apollo 11, but for maintaining honor.

Classified Secret is kept a secret.

Its the implication that he didnt

Landing on the moon is not a secret.

Hi Zach!

youtube.com/watch?v=-e5CtbbZL-k

is this the same guy buzz punched?

He could have owned the guy by swearing and taking the money.

5000$ earned in under a minute+ it shuts down the non believers

No, he refuses to play along with some retard. I'd tell that faggot to go fuck a goat too.

bait, but seeing this pic always makes me laugh

Armstrong is an American hero and you fat fucking autists questioning his legitimacy are just that, fat fucking autists. I I could line the lot of you up and put a bullet in that fat dome of yours I would.

Fuck off faggots. God isn't real anyways so fuck your bible.

O shit , could it be???

And to prove the guy wrong, he could have sworn, no?

>swear
>ask for $5000
>guy reminds you that you're atheist
>refuses to gib moneys
>tells everyone that you're lying scum and therefore never was on Moon

what do you wish him to do? aknowledging trolls? kek

lets meme this in to existence.

To Armstrong what the guy was claiming was so absurd that he didn't want to legitimize it any further by even answering. It would be pretty fucked up if he did swear and take the money.

>Guys I totally swear I went to the moon, look my hand is on the Bible so I totally did it

If that means getting free gibbsmedats then yes

We have never been to the moon. NASA has admitted that we can't get through the radiation belt on several occassions. But it was disrespectful to call out an old man who was sworn to secrecy on the lives of his family.

How does swearing that you landed on the moon legitimise the claim that you didn't land on the moon.

>You a tard?

what am i supposed to see?
is that a merchant shadow?

Because the implication is insulting. The guy seems like a cunt, I'd tell him to eat shit. Just because some liberal conspiracy retard walks up and demands something like this doesn't mean you're obliged to appease them.

>>

A temple to kek on mars when?

God probably looks a little different from the lunar surface.

the secret being that we never landed on the moon...not that we did land on the moon...cmon now.

>some liberal conspiracy retard
definitely it's not "liberal" conspiracy, but pretty much "conservative"

>hey do this thing that I'm demanding you to do !
>WHY AREN"T YOU DOING THIS THING I"M DEMANDING YOU TO DO OMG WTFFF

So you're in support of someone trying to Jew the American Hero who landed on the fucking moon?

Christians are taught in the bible not to swear by anything, but I guess we shouldn't expect some alien-obsessed britheist to know anything about the word of God.

Matthew 5: 34-37

>34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:

>35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.

>36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.

>37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

Maybe instead of getting anti-Christian talking points from your favorite online balding banana sodomizer, try reading a KJV bible yourself and get things in context.

You think the guy who walked on the moon gives a shit about some nutjob's 5000 dollars? People here are seriously autists.

Yes but if you've been sworn to secrecy about a lie, then reaffirming that lie is not an issue

you have a valid point britbro.

On the (((mooon))) there is one light source, the (((sun))). It is impossible to have intersecting shadows with one light source.

not everyone is a greedy welfare claiming shitskin you know? stop projecting

He is a man of principle who landed on the fucking moon. He doesn't have to drop down to that level. Don't be mad your country never got there

Haven't seen that pic for years. Nice to see the oldfag memes again once in a while.

good goy

Kek confrims

Oh the irony.
He wants the guy to swear on a fantasy book that he landed on a moon like TV set.

> what is a triangle

If some rando came up to me and asked me to swear on a bible that I took a shit this morning, I would tell him to go fuck himself. Doesn't mean I didn't actually take a shit this morning.

You're an autist for even posting this bullshit.

You no understand. The act of swearing doesn't mean he didn't do it, but it will cast doubt in some people's minds that he even felt the need to.

I don't think any intelligent people really think we walked on the moon, it was staged simply because even though technology has increased it's impossible to replicate.

The point is, who cares?

M'theory

Neil doesnt fall for that pseudokike religion

Shame he isn't wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE

being scammed hurts i know, hold me

So, for:
>Unfavorable examples of lunar gravity
>Telemetry data from several sites around the world proving live transmissions were coming from the Apollo craft
>Tracked by the USSR, jodrel bank, etc etc
>Images of artifacts on the moon spotted by several national space agencies
>reflective laser range finders you can bounce a laser of to this day
>Geological samples brought back

Against
>Muh shadows.

I'm going to go with for.

If the moon landing is fake why didnt the Soviets call us out on it? Theyd have loved to screw us over

As an atheist, I wouldn't swear on a stupid fucking bible either.

BUBBLES IS SPACE
>BUBBLES IS SPACE
BUBBLES IS SPACE
>BUBBLES IS SPACE
BUBBLES IS SPACE
>BUBBLES IS SPACE

*in

Not just shadows user, keep in mind these countries are all controlled by the same central banking cartel

youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

Talk to some people who grew up in the soviet union, they were taught it was american propaganda and faked

We'll aren't you a special little snowflake

The Soviet Union never called out the USA, they officially recognised it. Expain this. Also, the Chinese found evidence of the landing.

Ask him what he saw in Antarctica

Too bad they put a mirror on the moon and you can actually aim a strong laser at it and the light will be reflected back towards the source and you could just prove that very easily without the bad """science jew""" telling you all these """jew facts""".

I just explained it, the same banking cartel control most of the world.

Explain why this obvious Chinese fake space walk with bubbles pouring out of their suits is not denounced by NASA

youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g

When I watched this live all those years ago is when I saw the scam for what it is

>bubbles
>waving flag
>clear radio communication
>accidentally calling space a pool over coms
>always tethered due to the wave generators

list goes on and on user

the USSR wasnt controlled by Capitalist Banking Cartels, try again. Also that doesnt explain why the USSR behaved aggresively towards the west.

>impact crater
>for a fucking moon lander

Because the bible doesn't really approve of what they did. Swearing on the bible would prove "flat earthers" right as well
And seeing how they even tried to bribe him according to you as well I'd say you're getting desperate

its already there

>tfw to intelligent to be insulted by your post

>foot print of 200 pound man said to still be the moon
>foot print of 10,000 pound moon lander left nothing, didn't even stir up any moondust

This is a joke right? I guess you must be one of those new age hipster commies. Jews funded and created everything that was the soviet union. It wasn't until recently that Putin kicked out the Rothschild after paying his debt. But I'm sure you know what the Gosbank was right user? right? you did your history research right?

I bet you think hitler was a bad guy too

No, i'm just not retarded and think it means anything. You're arguing over a trivial event with no significance outside of him politely saying go fuck yourself.

Talk to somebody who has read a book on Soviet propaganda. They'll tell you the soviets made up a bunch if shit.

I remember when someone tried to do that to Buzz Aldrin and he got clocked.

Its almost as if trying to act like a scheming kike brings out the worst in people.

Wait you believe we walked on the moon, really?