American Civil War II Thread #2

Continued from: Is the US on the verge of sliding into a civil war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw
status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
youtu.be/Mm01v7kEFhU
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moriori#Invasion_by_Taranaki_M.C4.81ori
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, the vast majority of people have food to eat water to drink and aren't being oppressed by anybody. What would be the fucking point?

>Jews don't fight, they're like women. You only see jews in large majority in leadership positions, very safe from any kind of actual fighting or warmaking.
What about the IDF?

>white people
>rioting

kek

More like around whites internet fights amirite

Just a reminder that the Women's March in DC yesterday ended peacefully, without vandalism or violence.
That's pretty impressive, especially when you consider that it was twice the size of the inauguration!

>aren't being oppressed by anybody
>rubbing hands.jpg

Wow it's almost like women are wimpy little weaklings or something.

last time we really got antsy we nuked japan.

>That's pretty impressive, especially when you consider that it was twice the size of the inauguration!
Why do you leftists always have to be so fucking passive-aggressive?

Yikes, sensitive.

When was that, lad?

I thought white people were going to kill all subhumans including me?

Less than 100 years ago achmed look it up

>Implying Soros funded partners would allow any arrests to fly above the radar when a peaceful protest is necessary for defeating Trump

There won't be a civil war. If war broke out, the poz centers - cities - will devolve into chaos with niggers victimizing the weak whites. If things got to that point, the cities would simply self destruct within weeks as their food deliveries disappear and a war of attrition with niggers ensues.

Whites in the red states or the rural areas will continue to work together to survive while the cities self-destruct. In the event an invasion of the cities became necessary, the firepower, manpower, and equipment would favor rural whites.

It's impossible for a civil war to break out without becoming a localized race war where gangster niggers start wiping out the whites.

What about them?

Hopefully we actually win this time. Otherwise this planet is pretty much done for - all flagship species will die out, and we'll never conquer space.

There's a reason service is compulsory...

All depends on how quickly Trump and the Republican congress strip people of welfare/benefits. Be smart, lads--do it slowly. Slow and steady wins the race. If you go too fast, that's when the lower classes will freak out. That's when they start slaughtering the elite.

The options were simple during this elections, the USA wasn't voting for Hillary or Trump. The USA was voting with WWIII or a second Civil War. Civil War won I guess.

i'm most of those places where people are supposedly disarmed, they're still actually armed.

No. Don't be silly, faggot.

youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw

>massive women

MAKE DIXIE GREAT AGAIN!

Well, unless you consider the massive piles of trash the left behind as vandalism. I saw some photos on my FB from someone I know who jogs in that area every day, there are piles of signs and trash everywhere - they literally just dropped shit where they were standing and walked away.

He said it was disgusting. The pools of (we hope fake) blood from the period protesters is just unacceptable.

Whoever paid for the permits for this should be given the bill for the cleanup it's going to require.

this video puts happy tears in my eyes every time i see it.

Who are you, Dylan Roof? You think it would be chimps vs whitey?
No way. It would be the 1% vs the rest. And the 1% has all the firepower, so it would be very, very bloody. Like Reign of Terror shit.

Can we all agree that the libtards are way too dramatic about this "fight hate with love" thing?

I haven't seen much talk of stripping welfare and benefits, they're more focused on cleaning up Washington - has to be jobs for those people to apply to, before they touch anything. Definitely a second term kind of project.

I have seen them talking about the idiotic rules with welfare that keeps people on them, like the "no boyfriend in the house" rules, or how they cut off immediately once you find a job.

I hope they're smart enough to know they need years to build a case to touch entitlements, and Washington needs to be cleaned up, first.

T H I C C

You can't compare these lefties to the Bolsheviks

All the crazy guys with guns who want to topple the government are are not lefties in USA

they were at least three times the size by volume you autist

If Great Leader actually cleans it up, like really drains the swamp of all the career vermin parasite politicians and doesn't just replace them all with his own...
Then yeah, it just might work.

civil war is inevitable. trump should strike first. I don't want my kids to die fighting these pieces of shit.

Period protesters?!?!!? WTF Even i didnt hear about that

>massive women

This guy is a jew but his article is pretty good

be careful this article is almost as long as my wiener: status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/

Not being able to understand the economic climate amd maximize your return while playing with the hand youve been dealt in life doesn't mean you're oppressed. It means you're retarded.

Get a job, save your money and stop blaming other people.

I'm just saying if a population quickly experiences a huge loss of wealth/security, that's when they go all Bolshevik. Boil that frog slowly.

>What it looks like when white people chimp out

Hahaha surely you can't be serious, yea the white cucks would take heavy casualties but if an actual race war broke out whites would wreck blacks, we have such superior skills, numbers and equipment it would be an embarrassing defeat. they like to teach in schools that blacks helped build the west but the reality is, all technical advances were done by whites. If the grid went down whites would build radios and water purifiers, they would have agriculture and logistics for training, transportation and offense/ defense. Blacks would almost immediately revert to small roaming tribes of rapists and cannibals dying of starvation, exposure and dysentery.

Already is.

Bless Kek, more blood in the fire

Yeah, look at these nice people!

A civil war, with who? The dumb cunts who were screeching at the Mall yesterday? Who didn't have a unified voice? Hell, one of their "stars", Ashley Judd chose to use her time on the mic to rant about paying taxes on tampons, for fuck's sake, as if that's a crisis issue, you think they'e in any way capable of conducting a civil war?

Get real. The only civil war we'll even remotely face is black vs. white. And the niggers know they're outnumbered, and they can't even keep a unified voice together, because the ones that are a problem are all criminals and ignorant savages. BLM couldn't even keep their momentum going longer than a few weeks.

Civil war means "Shooting war". One volley by the National Guard with real bullets will shut down any attempt by these freaks to start a civil war - once THEIR pampered little asses are on the line, they'll break apart and dissipate like a tissue paper in a tornado.

I guarantee you, if Soros actually tried to foment a shooting war (all he's done so far is pay for "peaceful" protests), and since these protests are only happening because he's paying for them, the nanosecond he steps over the line he'll be dealt with, harshly, quickly, and deadly. Remember those drones we have? They're ours, now.

If a civil war happens i will come to fight for you ameribros againt all the sjw and the rest.

Glory to Dixie

Antifa and communists didn't show up to attack anything.

The trumpers would be on side with military and have all the guns

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

It's been going on for a while now. Even the MSM is trying really hard not to give them air time. They're showing up an any protest that's even remotely pro-woman. It's disgusting.

We ARE the population being boiled slowly. We need to accelerate the racial consciousness now, while we still have the numbers.

Abbo detected kek.

>hasn't been living in suburbia or rural America the last 8 years.
That's where you're wrong, but it's not the multi-color haired whining little libtards that are getting upset.

fuck you guys

Yeah Ive seen things here and there about these disgusting people, but didnt know they were at the inauguration bleeding everywhere. Fucking filth

as of right now, no

If there is a civil war the Americans will win.

Because lefties know that being passive aggressive triggers people and it makes them feel like they have the upper hand when in reality,they're just being annoying and make themselves look self-centered.

Plus bombing the shit out of Vietnam and the middle east.

this seems to have been countered by internet trolling

We'll see. The welfare staters are their own worst enemies - offer them jobs, and they'll turn them down because it doesn't pay enough, or it's too far away, or it's "demeaning" Mike Rowe (yeah, that Mike Rowe) has been outspoken about that, he's siad many times, there are jobs available, but nobody will do them.

"I's not gonna work there, mouthafuckah, theys said ah caint have muh nails (shows 10" talons painted bright yellow) und sheeeit."

But a start is better than nothing, or making it worse, like Hillary would have.

Green amphibian wills that this turns into civil war
For then WW3 will begin shortly after

huh would you look at that...its almost as if women's only tactic is to rally and shame because they have no physical power...gee drumpf will leave office any day now...

Yeah, but who's boiling us? A bunch of stupid nig-nogs? I don't they're pulling any strings behind the scenes.

Jews do fight when they want to. Many specifically sought out positions during the Bolshevik revolution that would enable them to carry of violence on the Russia population, especially Russian aristocracy and nationalists.

>he doesn't know about the 70s

A Civil War happens when the state loses its monopoly on coercion. As long as the US government maintains this monopoly, there can be no Civil War.

There are, however, at least half-a-dozen ways for the government to lose its monopoly coercion. The US right now could be in danger if either financial mismanagement destroys its ability to pay for its military, state governments decide as a block to form an alliance against the government, or a political faction takes control of the military from the US government. In our lifetime, one of the following three things is likely to happen.

This is a myth. Nobody was starving or hungry during the American revolution or the Civil War. Again, if the state loses its monopoly on coercion, then a Civil War begins. Which is also why Europe will probably see a Civil War against Islamists.

based gyro merchant

>The hand you've been dealt in life

Shame I was born white and there are racist policies like "affirmative action"

It would be the 1% and the mouthbreathing morons of the country who still believe working hard and unquestioningly pays off vs. the rest of us who see through the lies we've been told our whole lives.

Not really sure who would win here.

reminder that the long nose wins anyway and they will just potray blacks as heroic victims in the inevitable 50 movies (((people)))) do about this to collect 30-500 millions a movie

Explain. Please. What happened in the 70's?

Sure, read the article about constant bombings in the US by communists in the 70s and then I'll answer any questions you have.

Anti Fa is how Cobra got started
youtu.be/Mm01v7kEFhU

Reminder literally nobody will care.. There is a reason people (including the government) respond to violence.

>Kill shitskin children at range
>Fighting

>wasting energy fighting among yourselves
>when theres potential for world wars in the next 10 years
EU is in freefall, China gonna be cornered, everyone gonna test everyone to see how hard they can push each other, etc.. Just go get fit or something and prepare.

We will gather from all over the world.

pink revolution cunts seem to believe they're being oppressed by trump

>white city liberals would die by the millions because they're unarmed
>based white country people live and wipe out the city niggers that killed the city liberals

I honestly don't see a down side here.

>tfw the race war spills over into Canada

not with trudeau at the helm. he has you cucks on lockdown.

>rioting over a band of con artists

user I ...

This gif always makes me laugh
>ban assault tires when???

kekd

Holy fuck! I had no idea. And I'm relatively well-educated. Damn. Thanks for the link. I need to read that again.

The best translation of what some of them are saying, is that the only President they will accept is a woman President.

Yeah. They're all fucking nutbags, every single one of them. They're all irrational and are of no use to civilization.

I don't think a civil war will happen, but I hope these repeating numerals say otherwise

The best we can hope for is a civil war/collapse in France, collapse in Sweden, and the civil war/Catalonia separation in Spain.

>UN: kikes can't make more colonies
>Trump: FUCK THE UN
that really made me think. Nice anti-(((establishment))) you got there friendos.

Someone post the video of that black guy speaking to other black guys who wanted to go to war with white people and this guy was like, "Are you all fucking retarded? I mean, seriously? Are you fucking retarded? These people are insane. Do not fuck with white people. You are fucking retarded. They train their 5 year old daughters to headshot niggas. And not like, here's a gun go shoot at darky, they literally train them military style. You're all fucking retarded if you think black people have any shot at winning a race war. White people are fucking insane."

I'm paraphrasing, of course, but I remember laughing my ass off.

This.

I downloaded robinhood last month as a smart poorfag.

Buy NAK. Thank me later.

Hes not talking about a civil war dumbass. He's talking about 1970s / Modern day greece style political street violence

half white/half mexican here(both parents and I are US-born), i hate niggers, fags, and mudshits and I'm ready to fight for trump in the coming civil war if I have to. however I am very obviously brown-skinned, how do I avoid being taken out by the donald trump death squads? should I just join the military now?

Literally who?

I'd like to see this as well.

Here's an extended version with commentary

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

You honestly think an army of NEETs could mount any kind of offensive?

White Soldiers, surrendering to other White Soldiers

Meanwhile, you're some blunt-faced Polynesian cast-away, from one of the few races to have actually genocided another - and it was one just like your own.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moriori#Invasion_by_Taranaki_M.C4.81ori

Savage, keep your mouth shut and enjoy the White Man's world. It's a lot better than whatever shitty existence your backward people would be enjoying otherwise.