/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - THE AGE OF TRUMP EDITION

user Submission: Designate billionaire George Soros a domestic terrorist
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/designate-billionaire-george-soros-domestic-terrorist

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
greatagain.gov/
donaldjtrump.com/
58pic2017.org/
Trump Playlist FUCK BOTS
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

PRESIDENT TRUMP INAUGURATION
pastebin.com/QfU3TZSP

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump attend WH Staff Swearing in 1/22/17
youtu.be/rbvvugeIi-0
>Sean Spicer rapes MSM 1/21/17
youtu.be/9AjjVMAdWm4
>Pres Trump @ CIA HQ 1/21/17
youtu.be/xagAlOXT9Wk
>Press Briefing 1/19/17 Spicer/Pence
youtu.be/BQsGMclH9lA
>Trump Interview with F&F 1/18/17
youtu.be/izSMiDc7q98
>Trump talks at first inaugural event 1/17/17
youtu.be/TZiC2bc5SAE
>Pence Address to US Mayors Conference 1/17/17
youtu.be/7wyLYd665YM

CONFIRMATION HEARINGS
pastebin.com/7JXPkkw3

FUN STUFF
>Trump All Your Base Are Belong to Us
youtu.be/Kn9Xsmj942E
>Sup Forums Reacts to Trump Victory
youtu.be/BZy5r4dlgW0
>Make America Aesthetic Again
youtu.be/PohVAmIjPEA
>TrumpQuest
youtu.be/Deu14tD_hrU
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8
>AD: Trump's Argument for America
youtu.be/vST61W4bGm8
>Trump - Never Come Down (3hrs Long)
youtu.be/zxXfHxceMg4

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/designate-billionaire-george-soros-domestic-terrorist
youtube.com/watch?v=scuFmEq5yI4
youtu.be/8TS98E_2JOc
youtube.com/watch?v=8TS98E_2JOc
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
ew.com/tv/2017/01/21/trump-inauguration-ratings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pls rember

shills cannot make Trump not be president

all they can do is cry.

>Alternative facts

what did she mean by this?

Posting it again

Reminder that shills get triggered by awoo

Post more awoo!

REMINDER:

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS

STARVE THEM OF (YOU)S

MAKE THEM WORK FOR IT

AWOO AWOO AWOO

A-awoo....awooo...

What should I do until American Monday..?

YOU
CANT
ALWAYS GET
WHAT YOU WAWWWWWWWWWNT

Any happenings today bois?

Should go in the OP desu

Check this video, Ivanka Trump on David Letterman, 2007

Vintage Ivanka (25 years old) but the prelude of what was to come was already there

youtube.com/watch?v=scuFmEq5yI4

>REMINDER:

>DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS

>STARVE THEM OF (YOU)S

>MAKE THEM WORK FOR IT
Filter them too

redpill me on Nigel Farage
I thought he was moving to burgerland
is that still happening?

It's not fake news, it's theoretical journalism

From what I can see the issue is that the media is wildly lowballing the crowd by using pictures from 10 in the morning and claiming they were from noon, and then ignoring the difference between watched and attended (more people watched on TV and online than any other inauguration, this is verifiable)

It's just fake news to make liberals feel like they have literally anything to be happy about

>Pres Trump attends WH Staff Swearing in 1/22/17
youtu.be/8TS98E_2JOc

are you near a town? go walk around walmart like a real american does when they are bored

Alright.

So is Trump really going to kill Net Neutrality?

Doesn't he realize that he'd be cutting his own throat if he did that? He'd be hurting his own supporters.

link for swearing in was updated in WH youtube page (and pastebin)
youtube.com/watch?v=8TS98E_2JOc

Awoo!

UHHHHHH, YOU GUYS DON'T ACTUALLY THINK DRUMPF WILL BE PRESIDENT, DO YOU??

To preempt the shills

Isn't it sad that Trump detractors like the shills in this very thread have nothing else left but fortune telling and wishing for him to failure?

Think about it: for this whole campaign those guys at least had hope

> polls were at their side
> media was at their side
> betting houses were at their side
> pollsters were at their side
> celebrities were at their side

And yet, their side (meaning the anti trump side) lost and lost big.

Trump now has

> the presidency
> a red senate
> a red congress
> a supreme court pick to be done weeks after being innaugurated
> probably two more to fill before the end of this first term
> not impossible two more right in the middle of his second term
> all but one state legislature needed to start constitutional changes

And now here they are: fortune telling

> Trump won't such and such
> Senate won't confirm such and such
> Congress won't pass such and such

And every step of the way, much like in the election, they get proved wrong by the facts on the ground (when Trump delivers) and then they move the next fortune telling and the next wish for things to go wrong

It is sad, really. Most of the people on this board and on this general are having the time of their lives and their presence here makes them even happier for knowing someone on the other side is here to witness it

Shills: I salute you. Keep it up tho, I'm saving this text as pasta (so I can repost it often) and let what I just said sink in

> you have no hope left other than wishing for other people failure.
> you have no power and no hope

Think about it

A-Wooooo~

what does Sup Forums think of my OC?

He's on Fox now.

ONE signature? Kek, this is a start, but I don't like the text. May make another one.

Is it ok if I fuck them with those little tiny red pill?

Is it losers from ctr who we are facing now?

youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE

NO WE FUCKING DON'T IMMIGRANTS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE

99% chance hes going to lose, pretty crazy odds. i would quit if i was him. id hate to see him lose so badly he has to move to canada for the next 8 years

They can't handle this level of smugness.

>tfw women's march has been completely ignored due to Trump's media war
>the only mentiones are madonna saying she wants to blow up the WH and all the crazies that participated
;^)

this. good call.

Fortune tellers BTFOOOO

It's so surreal seeing Donald behind the plaque that says: President of the United States.

This all feels so wicked and ecstatic I can hardly describe it, and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

In a way this is everything that was never supposed to happen, but because of some divine intervention, did happen.

I will cherish the nights watching the primary results come in for the rest of my life.
Those /tg/ threads were GOAT, fucking hell Sup Forums, you glorious bastards, you actually did it.
Against the full force of the entire globalist establishment, Donald fucking Trump of all people, won against ALL ODDS.

The chances were sub-zero, the propaganda campaign, absolute, the amount of people who fought this movement, countless.
And yet, through it all, Sup Forums never gave up, never stopped memeing, when morale was down, we looked back at better times for solace.
And in the end, we won.

America will be made great again, and in time, Europe will follow.
Thank you Ameribros, you've given me and many other European brothers hope again, for a brighter future.

I fucking love you Sup Forums.
No homo.

@108481548
Nice try shill, you're not getting my (you). :^)

>When entertainment weekly is more fucking reliable than CNN
This is pathetic on their part

>bunch of kikes arrive to dive and conquer

By 6PM EST all of these people will be gone. What did CTR mean by this?

We got Trump elected now can we PLEASE meme Theil into California and save the ports and timberland and oil and farms from fucking liberals

With Trump's immigration reform and control over the 2020 census it's 100% realistic to turn California red again, especially with someone like Thiel running against Newsom who literally had an affair with his campaign managers wife and got her addicted to heroin to make her stay quiet

This is not impossible, we can save the state and take back the resources and ports, it's not a worthless hellhole, it already has the largest economy of any state and we could make it even better

Why would he do that?

There should be a bot that makes this first post.

Y-you too...

I agree
I did what I could with limited space, you only get 800 characters. You're free to do it if you want but nobody else would make one

I don't have Walmarts in Finland. Also, fuck that. I'd rather just walk around nature.. (if there was any nearby)

>politically related

mods the retards are on the loose again

He would be the most hated man if he did. Both his supporters and liberals would despise him.

I think that wikileaks made a mistake, they are trying to ingratiate themselves again with leftists as they had taken a huge hit during the presidential election
leftists are bitter and have long memories though so they'll just alienate their sympathizers on the right

OP can just post the pasta as the first post!

Same thing every other leftist and neocon is doing right now, and will do for the next 20 years.

ew.com/tv/2017/01/21/trump-inauguration-ratings/
So what Spicer said is very likely true, he did not say attended he said watched. Watching the event on tv or online is still watching

Can shaop?

Europe is the next Frontier, user.

France, Germany, etc.

We should be shilling our nationalist allies as hard as needed.

It was literally just made

>Sorros probably spent millions on this
I don't know why, but I expected better from him

Where do you live that has no nature in Finland? Literally half of every city is forest.

>i dont have walmarts in finland
>i
>having walmarts
just how much $$$$ you got man

It's not like the tax returns will matter now.

>So is Trump really going to kill Net Neutrality?

You probably don't know the repercussions of government mandated Net Neutrality.

Net Neutrality is not a bad thing, it means carriers cannot discriminate traffic based on origin meaning Verizon cannot block Netflix and charge more to let it through.

But government enforced Net Neutrality means the FCC gets to regulate internet traffic and internet companies. Think EPA but on the internet.

What good comes from letting yet another unelected regulatory agency to put their pawns on the internet? The government never gives back power, only takes more and more.

Imagine government fining HiroMoot for shit we do in this site, much like Janet Jackson nip slip. Fuck that, tell government to keep its paws off of the internet.

Net neutrality is a good thing. Giving government power to regulate anything on the internet (net neutrality even) is not.

No person claiming to be a small government conservative can say they defend government enforced net neutrality.

>2029
>CNN still exists

(((TRUMP)))

The left is becoming a fucking parody of itself, it's like a Sup Forums greentext story came to life and took over the Democratic Party.

>It's just fake news to make liberals feel like they have literally anything to be happy about

They're pushing the meme that Trump doesn't really have much support / enthusiasm from the people in general. The idea is to undermine him / blunt him carrying out his agenda.

It won't work. None of their usual tools have ever worked against Trump.

HAH, New York GAY

>tfw awoo girl is starting to grow on me
just so CUTE!

What would you say the solution is?

*Head pats
It's ok lil awoo

You can immediately identify JIDF by their strong opposition to fruit on savory foods.

They're literally being audited by the IRS so there's clearly nothing illegal in them

I love these.

please leave a bump in here

>user Submission: Designate billionaire George Soros a domestic terrorist
It's the second I've seen today still stuck at 1.

user goes to Washington.

> Trump doesn't have support
> Surely saying this will make the GOP run house and senate not move forward with their agenda

We have the best awoos.
Remember to love and care for your awoos.

Awoo is like a rash in a good way.

Pääkaupunkiseutu

And there is nature relatively near, but it takes a good 20 minutes to walk to.

Is this at a military base?

reminder to report all shills

Paid shilling counts as spam, and is thus bannable

Don't know why he would do that, but it looks like that's what he is doing. Look at his FCC pic. Also, you can trust me, I am a gay DEA agent from NY.

Yep, I believe he said the inauguration had the largest audience. Media shills and rats are forced to misquote him and claim he said something like the attendance ("crowd size") was the largest ever.

He did not make that claim and said that there are no official numbers for attendance.

That's obviously not true, considering he won the presidency.

tl;dr

>mfw nothing beyond our reach

Uhh... is this the thread where we awoo?

>tfw women's march has been completely ignored due to Trump's media war

That was exactly his plan. He turns loose rabbits, and the MSM chases them every fucking time.

drive your finnish car there and then walk around

Fucking based

Fort Bragg, 82ND Airborne.

I hate my woo. She pisses all all over the floor and curtains, and she won't take her night-night medicine.

>What would you say the solution is?

Net Neutrality is a red herring. If companies wanted to charge more for the origin of traffic they would not wait until 2016, there was nothing preventing them from doing it, for instance, back in 2005.

The discussion around it was a ploy to put yet another regulatory power on the hands of the Obama administration and (in that other timeline) in the hands of Hillary's administration.

Notice how this will suddenly disappear from the leftist list of demands, government enforced Net Neutrality. What they wanted Obama and Hillary to be able to regulate they for sure will fight tooth and nail to let Trump have.

Trump is promising to reduce government interference into private business. He won the election on that promise, just let him follow through with it, shall we?

Yes, it's like the old days, when we all fought ferociously to maintain our threads.

Does moving the Embassy to Jerusalem result in more security in the Holy Capitol?

Noice.

I happen to be a DEA agent from NY. I also like cock.

I am a student at a university. I don't have a car.