Whoops

Whoops.

Not so sjw now are we?

Which one of you fags did this?

there's more too lazy to cap them all.

The left can be so adorable sometimes.

I just can't stop laughing

but the no vagina option only applies to trans women who aren't white because they began life with white male privilege.

TRANNIES ARE LITTERALLY >0.2% OF THE POPULATION.

THEY ARE A NON-ISSUE.

hope they start wearing penis hats

Leftist implosion nao.

They did this to themselves.

Seen a few tweets by "WOC" bashing white women for marching and talking about white feminism. Other stuff like white women voted for Trump, I want to see white women at the next black lives matter march, etc. The left is so divided it boggles my mind

haha I knew it was just a matter of time until something like this came up.

They are an issue because they're so loud and so many virtue signalers follow them.

Sup Forums could absolutely split the left in half by amplifying the tranny message that female biology shouldn't ever be talked about around women.

>muslim
>no white

Triggered

I hate this meme so much. I would bet 2,000$ I have a bigger penis than this tool. It doesn't make a fucking difference. Can I and other endowed anons flood him with dick pics?

it's a metaphor you knuckle-dragging retard

>no white
You don't seem to understand. The future is anything but white and male.

It's a nonsense metaphor.

Pic:
>FUCK YOU PAY ME

i can't believe trump wants to take abortion rights away from trans women.

>hmm, we should create a symbol for each of the sexes
> for men, for women!
>Yes, this works just fine

Some decades later....

> this symbol shouldn't be used for women because it doesn't represent trans women

Wat

Should we let her know that she's excluding trans women?

>muslim
>gay
>equal
So fucking delusional. It's beyond scary now.

She is right though. Walking around in a giant vagina costume is stupid.

bump

Muslims literally want to stone women rape victims
>Islam IS feminism.....

Trump has never made an aggression or threat to women
>DRUMPF IS DANGEROUS FOR WOMEN

The one great thing about virtue signaling is that it's easier now to check someone out in their "history" to see where they stand and how frighteningly delusional they really are.

>you loved your little vag costume so much as a fetus that we had to literally pry you out of it.
>that's why you have that little divot in your skull.
>pass the butter, please.

>Not all women have vaginas

The kid was lucky he wasn't aborted.

wow. just wow.

i literally cannot even.

guess i'm making a collage of all this degeneracy
any more?

>it's everything but white, and therefore diverse
>this is equality

>Sup Forums could absolutely split the left in half by amplifying the tranny message that female biology shouldn't ever be talked about around women.
This.

Although I don't think Sup Forums needs to do anything. These people will eat their own.

>the nigger doesn't realise that the innards of the body don't have pigment

Vaginas are pink wtf I hate white people now

This is the best timeline.
I can't tell if this some mass troll operation from bestchan or if the left is really this fucked up...

>we're all pink on the inside

>men criticizing the womens march, i'm generally curious, because i know that any potential hambeast that reads my social media account may read this in the future and will proceed to get my dick, hopefully, wet: how small does your penis ACTUALLY have to be for this to bother you?

If you're only pursuing change as a means to feel good about yourself, as so many of them do, then there isn't a need.
They'll do this to themselves to feel superior by comparison.

a lot of nigger vags are purple

what a fuckkign bigot transphobe. this is why we revolt from u

>fund them

Their partner, i.e. government/husband bread winner is already doing this. How else would be able to afford to take a vacation across the country, or continents, in which they exercise for the first time in their life?

blue waffles*

kek

>the "i-can-only-pull-in-transwomen" wing of virtue signaling

She did notice the white pussies

Kinda racist

Yes, tear yourselves apart. This is lovely.

>go around with a big dick in my head

>"I'm a womyn shitlords!"

This is the same way the original counter culture movement imploded in the 70s. They kept fracturing themselves and dividing into smaller and smaller subgroups

just search combos of words like "trans + posters + women + march" on twitter

I think they cry-laugh emoji means she's joking.

god i can't wait until they really start to eat each other

Beautiful to watch the in-fighting escalate.

Yes slaaaaay. Nothing says solid intellectual discourse like arguing over the color of vaginas. We're really going places...

it's going to be a signaling contest between who's the most oppressed: trannies, roasties, etc. the betas they oppress will of course be at their sides

We just need to sit back and let them destroy each other

alright pol im gonna be honest with you for the longest time i had no idea what kind of medical procedues trannies had to go through to "transition"

then i looked it up. all they literally do is they take estrogen. if they wanna go ftm they take testosterone.

this is fucking retarded. that's like calling female bodybuilders who take testosterone males.

or calling males who go on steroid cycles male to alpha male transgender

this is fucking retarded. you aren't a woman just because you popped some estrogen

isn't that profile picture of a flower racis? Flowers are a metaphor for pussy and not all pussies are pink.

>feminism collapses under the weight of the boipussy meme

has Sup Forums gone too far?

The Women's March was about division not unity.

this desu
not many people realize this is the main "treatment" transniggers go through
the ones who also choose to do sex change surgery usually kill themselves :^)

>men at womensmarch are hot
>using the vagina currency
>the cucks fall for it

Why are they so pussy-whipped?

What agenda is she referring to?

oohgah boogah

Men at the women's march are flamers?

Why is it when women try to work on something they just end up turning on each other? I'm seriously baffled because it happens everytime.

The made up delusional one in her head.

>fake timbs
dropped

To be fair, men built everything,so it's theirs to ruin if they see fit to do so.

These fucking tweets!

SJWs and Politcal Correctness is a paradox, an ironic war between itself, and what it should do.

Right because we should have elected the woman who takes money from Islamic theocrats who clandestinely fund ISIS (in her own words).

Or we should have elected the woman who went out to smear and shame her husbands rape accusers.

Or we should have went out and elected the woman who was closely affiliated with a 3? time convicted pedophile.

Or we should have elected the woman who wants to import a bunch of islamists who see women as cattle and have proven to sexually assault their host country.

Yes...Donald Trump's agenda is the evil sexist one because he wants to make you pay for your birth control pills! Wow I thought women were strong and powerful! can't even shell out 40 bucks a month?

What if it's a woman criticizing it? Is he gonna ask about the size of her tits?

>honour
>u

No! Not Adam Jensen! Fuck so many people I like are cucks.

>Adam Jensen is a SJW

fucking cis scum, how you can be such an asshole!?

Holy shit the left is literally a victimhood contest.

Woman can't admire strong woman. It's impossible, they get jealous and vindictive and drag them down instead.

Men on the other hand acknowledge their strenghts/weaknesses and act accordingly. I see a succesful man (even a woman) and I'm impressed and look up to them. That's why men in group work and woman dont.

To bad the feminisation of men are turning us against one and other.

Hmm I wonder why white women showed up for the Don in November...

This is a beautiful timeline.

The agenda that's all about creating jobs, improving education, fixing roads, making child/elder care more accessible, lowering insurance premiums while keeping everyone covered, and rebuilding the inner cities.

He's one of the VA's that act like they deserve as much money as big named celebs in movies. It's not really surprising.

>1 second
Hivemind

Fml

It's collapsing onto itself. These people are so dense they're going to end up collapsing under their own mass.

>

It's the lizard brain seeing the other woman as a threat to her own sexual reproduction.

He's just there to crush puss, bro

What specifically about Trump is she against?