archive.fo/u4cXv
youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
archive.is/SHacU
archive.is/u4cXv
i.imgur.com/rImfq3I.png
voat.co/v/pizzagatewhatever/1584843
youtube.com/watch?v=aNH8zLaZHAk
youtube.com/watch?v=0L9ZDnOB5ZU
washingtoncitypaper.com/food/blog/13128890/carole-greenwood-pops-up-the-nomadic-dinner-party-pioneer-is-itching-to-get-back-in-a-real-kitchen
steemit.com/pizzagate/@abortionburger/victim-comes-forward-i-was-sexually-assaulted-by-james-alefantis]
washingtoncitypaper.com/food/article/13037971/how-are-bucks-fishing-camping-and-comet-ping-pong-faring
archive.is/sy3zz
web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/food/article/13037971/how-are-bucks-fishing-camping-and-comet-ping-pong-faring
hollaforums.com/thread/8359034/politics/james-alefantis-fucks.html
archive.is/iDbWN
youtube.com/watch?v=UCXw5mThRu0
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/city-desk/blog/13055188/frank-winstead-gone-wild-the-recordings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is good, but it's nothing concrete yet.

Ayy finaly bumpo

alefantis made an account and commented on the ama before it and his profile got deleted

archive.fo/u4cXv

bump

I want it to be true,

still totally unreliable

bumping, reading

The pizza is out

I'll have a spicey a pepper pepperoni....with extra loli

oh and btw this person will soon be kidnapped and disappear off the face of the world

BUMP

Music for you guys
youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY

>I obviously cannot verify his accusations

>Imlying anyone will give a shit.

Normies wont believe what the media doesnt feed them.

bump

Bump.

>steemit.com

>The Claim

>Eight years ago, a young college student (who wishes to keep his name anonymous) worked at Comet Ping Pong. He reached out to Alefantis as a friend, who then allegedly drugged and sexually assaulted him. The user also goes further to claim that around the same time, Alefantis was caught by former business partner Carole Greenwood assaulting her young son in the kitchen of Comet Ping Pong. While unproven, the timeline does indeed add up with Greenwood's abrupt abandonment of Comet, citing “urgent family matters”. We can also confirm via a Washington Post article written in 2003 that Greenwood does have a son who would have been 17-18 years old in 2008. Greenwood was unavailable for an interview. According to the accuser, another employee witnessed the assault of Greenwood's son. Those reports were allegedly swept under the rug by the DC police.

>strange twist

>A user named JamesAlefantis appeared in the Reddit thread, attacking the accuser, posted several unsavory comments, and ultimately deleted his account hours later.

Wew, lads

bumperino!

Here's screencaps of the emails James sent to his victim

archive.is/SHacU

>i loved being guilty by the whim of a woman crying rape decades later, until it was me!

I swear James Alefantis acts and talks like he's got the weight of a high ranking politician, but he doesn't have the filter or the foresight to actually understand what his words and actions are actually projecting.

He even gave a shitty 'OJ Simpson' type response by starting off a comment with "If I was going to rape you at Comet[...] Somewhere more private[...]."

His crux of innocence in that statement isn't his character to not rape somebody, but the location to which he would do it at, which isn't in his freezer as he alluded to. The fact is we know everything about the businesses James Alefantis owns and how many underground access networks exist under ALL of his establishments.

He's unconsciously projecting the type of game this is to him by how he's answering questions.
He essentially dared us to find out where he does the raping.

HERE WE HAVE OLD JIMMY COMET
HIS SICK CRIMES WILL MAKE YOU VOMIT
DAY AND NIGHT HE'S ON THE PROWL
FOR KIDS TO KILL FOR BULL AND OWL

WHEN HE TAKES THEM HE IS MERRY
RAPE AND TORTURE, KILL AND BURY
STASH THEM WHERE NO COPS CAN SEE
IN TUNNELS UNDERNEATH DC

This is worldwide demonic parasite stuff. Have a You truth seekers.

>BURYSTASH THEM WHERE NO COPS CAN SEE
Doesn't he have a pig farm somewhere? Good idea would be to pretend to be an investor and place hidden cameras places

heres the archive you're referring to:
archive.is/u4cXv
>Why wouldn't I of raped you in the #Killroom? i.imgur.com/rImfq3I.png
If I was going to rape you at Comet I'd definitely do it somewhere more private where no one would hear your screams and loud obnoxious muffled moans, right?

I like how he quickly goes out the way to make an account in denial and casually talks about how he would rape her if he """"really"""" had mollested her, in his usual totally normal way to deal with these sort of allegations just like making death threats against people snooping around him.

Sound like a normal guy would react to rape allegations.

Next time Mr. Rabbi next door yells at you to get off his lawn, you might want to listen — he might be hiding an anal probe under his rocking chair. Some people grow old gracefully, and sit back to enjoy the last few years of their life. Others want to spend their final days as the supreme ruler of all humanity. Not all senior citizens can be kind, loving grandparents, or old masters. Some are just as evil in their old age as they were in their youth, and still want to destroy everything, conquer the world, or generally be evil.

Don't forget to remind leftists who deny this that all rape victims deserve to be heard and believed

>steemit

FAKE NEWS AND LITERALLY NOTHING

To qualify for this trope, a character must be old (by their species' standards), and must also be visibly aged. Even if they're Really 700 Years Old, it doesn't count if they look like a ten-year-old child. Just being a cranky old man is not enough to qualify one as evil, either. World domination, death to humans, or anything else that could be pulled off by younger villains are all suitable goals to make one qualify as an Evil Old Folk. If they happen to be really old and remain young by stealing the youth of others, it can count so long as they occasionally look old.

I am new to Cults and what is this.

What about this???

>

Like I said you boys are going to be busy...ALL WEEK

Ty kind sir, I put it on VOAT

voat.co/v/pizzagatewhatever/1584843

>steemit

WOW is fucking nothing

What you mean it's like an affiliate of CNN or something?

>archive.is/SHacU

Thank you!

Great.
Now somebody please get some un-refutable proofs or set this fuckers up and let this 2017 be remembered as the year or redemption(along with some Soros and co. stretching their shit).

Also:
Isaiah 63:4 or Ezekiel 25:17
youtube.com/watch?v=aNH8zLaZHAk

bump

>What about this???
>> →
>Like I said you boys are going to be busy...ALL WEEK

2017 starting out with quite a bang!

>you can't defeat the Ancient Z.O.G. Gentiles.
>Give up.
>It will be egalitarian I promise.
>i'm not lying trust me Goy.
>Israel is your greatest Ally.
>Our Greatest Ally.
>You have what 70 years in your life.

bump

We need a plan. So unbelievable. So abstract. So crazy. That it might work.

Bump

I get the feeling the Chaos Worshipers of Politically Incorrect don't really want to do the Right or Good thing.

I actually do though...

This thread shall be blessed.

Consider the following.
Men are born as lost spirits in lost bodies out of reckless reproducing from their parental unit unaware of the divine plan.
How can we compete with olden evil.

Thats the "Mollock" in you talking schlomo

>Digits call it

Pastebin/archive where?

I am not a Jew. I wanted to present the objectivity of the situation without looking too defeatist.

Oh come on. It's literally nothing. Getting PTSD from emails?
Anyway, might as well get that lady her money.

What if we've already lost. Zionism is only a pawn of the elder evil. Nothing can stop it.
Why Live.

Hmm, you make a good point there. We may be in need of a fuhrer

It's our "choice" to evolve.....you worship false gods. Hense Pedophiles....there is a cleanse coming buddy. "This" is just one aspect of it.

For you.

Ain't clicking that shit nigger

screen cap it

Oh please will a Russian hack his computer already? Man probably has thousands of Cheesy videos. The fucking creep.

HOOOOOOLY SHIT

THIS IS HUGE

DO.NOT.LET.THIS.SLIDE

Bumping again. Shills out today.

Hang them both. With lubed cactus up their respective anuses. Scum.

bump for pizza

Trips of truth.

Please don't do this.

ITS FAKE NEWS SITE

>Person comes out with sexual assault claim on Trump with no evidence
>"WOW OBVIOUS BULLSHIT, NEVER HAPPENED!"

>Person comes out with sexual assault claim on Comet owner with no evidence
>"HAPPENING GUYS, THIS IS LEGIT, OH MY GOD!!!"

You guys are fucking stupid.

no one curr

This is often a goal of some wars. You break the enemy's morale, and you can achieve victory even without military success.

Bump

Can we just destroy that pizza shitty place?

Heroism is hazardous work for both the body and the mind: it's fairly common for heroes to end up facing at least one emotionally, mentally, or psychically charged event capable of causing a Heroic Blue Screen Of Death that temporarily renders them catatonic. Of course, this wouldn't be a gripping New York Times Best Seller if it didn't happen at the worst possible time to ramp up the tension as the audience is left hoping the Side Kick can protect the hero until he or she snaps out of it.

>it's fucking nothing

"I have ptsd so my answers might not make sense"
"I deleted all the proof because it's so triggering"
"I have cringy emails but I'm not going to show most of them because reasons"

falling for unsubstantiated rape story is sjw tier. No evidence. And it fucking reads like bad role play. And they decided to break this big story on fucking Reddit of all places. "I was raped by a meme! AMA and don't forget to upvote!!!"Just some attention whore

Best to gather as much intel as possible and have it so an angry mob burns it down for us. I think we should also gather some intel on the Centre for Non-News, the less people have faith in mainstream meteor the more people will listen to us.

Hi Jimmy Comet.

It all feels hopeless.

>it's a reality is a simulation run by shitty aliens episode.

BUMPING

God, Jews are fucking repulsive. They have absolutely no redeeming qualities at all.

This happens everyday. There's nothing more to type. And nothing ever changed. Why the Hell would it. Hasn't it been thousands of years supposedly. What's stopping us from shooting ourselves right now.

I'm 95% sure this is bullshit. Unless some proof of the claims of alleged emails from James shows up, I'm going to assume this is just someone trolling the researchers. It wouldn't be the first time. You cunts really need to be more paranoid about these things. Trust only what you can go and confirm yourself.

>kike leaf shill
You're only making me want to dig wider and deeper, faggot. I can personally make sure that you hang and that everyone in history will publicly know what you've done.

Mmm.

I generally believe in pizzagate, child sex rings, ancient cults, etc. But this is literally fake news and just discredits it in the eyes of the public. Falling to the level of sjw rape hysteria where they believed any rape story as long as it fits their narrative is shameful.

What was that guys name who was yelling about rapes at the council meeting? any user remember?
could this be what he was talking about?

So Here We Are: Donald Trump Is Officially The President
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
2,533,154 views 1 day ago

youtube.com/watch?v=0L9ZDnOB5ZU

Donald Trump is a Jew working with Goldman Sachs. Who is truly the 'kike promoter' here Mr. Land Of The Free.

>WHEN HE TAKES THEM HE IS MERRY
>RAPE AND TORTURE, KILL AND BURY
>STASH THEM WHERE NO COPS CAN SEE
>IN TUNNELS UNDERNEATH DC

Last two lines made my skin crawl.

I like how you shills keep fixating on that

Fucking bump

So.

There is some pre-pizzagate information on the internet about dodgy and "nauseous" occurrences at Comet Pizza and Ping Pong.

We know Alefantis started the restaurant with chef Carole Greenwood who left months after it opened for "urgent family matters (citation ) washingtoncitypaper.com/food/blog/13128890/carole-greenwood-pops-up-the-nomadic-dinner-party-pioneer-is-itching-to-get-back-in-a-real-kitchen

In addition supposed Alefantis victim coming forward on reddit [steemit.com/pizzagate/@abortionburger/victim-comes-forward-i-was-sexually-assaulted-by-james-alefantis]

an article was posted in 2009 about Carole Greenwood. The article is basically a smear article by a respected writer. One comment by "Carole Fan" is of particular importance. (comment below)

Link to article:

[ARCHIVES ARE NOT DISPLAYING PROPERLY]

washingtoncitypaper.com/food/article/13037971/how-are-bucks-fishing-camping-and-comet-ping-pong-faring

archive.is/sy3zz

web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/food/article/13037971/how-are-bucks-fishing-camping-and-comet-ping-pong-faring

for posterity, here is the comment. The first paragraph is the most important.

Posted by Carole Fan Oct 22 2009 13:12

"Working with artists is always an intense experience and there is always two sides to every story. I happen to know Carole's side and it would make those dining on the new food choke and feel nauseous. I will only say that if they knew what really happened, they like me would no longer dine at either establishment.

Carole is the real deal. A real artist with moods and feelings just like all of you. She is a real talent and we were fortunate enough to have her cook for us for a long while in DC.

Continue the rabid dialogue and we will continue to lose our deep talent to the superficial, rabid, uninformed fodder.

Good job City Paper for lowering the bar a little more on DC culture."

also read this: could be what was going on.This information was posted by on a forum after pizzagate broke by someone who claims to have close ties with Carole Greenwood's family. Carole Greenwood's son worked there. Totally unverified information.

hollaforums.com/thread/8359034/politics/james-alefantis-fucks.html

archive.is/iDbWN

How Was Your Day?

YES YOU GUYS FUCKING DID IT

IT BEGINS

KEEP UP THE HARD WORK

plz be real

GET IT TO CBS REALITY CHECK

get that dumb faggot out of my face

Bump!!!!!! Crack this open like a coconut, anons!!!!!

He gets so many cheers and millions of views on Jewtube don't you know. He is highly respected. He makes six figures. He is highly thought of by all. And people truly do have great respect for what's happened on The Late Night Show With Stephen Colbert.

Last Tuesday, Winstead staged a live performance at the packed-full ANC meeting held to reassess Comet Ping Pong's voluntary agreement with the commission. (Marc Fisher, hot on the Winstead beat, has his roundup here. DCist, too). During the course of the meeting, Winstead accused Comet owner James Alefantis of lying, cheating, stealing, spitting in a customers food, and encouraging both murderers and rapists.

youtube.com/watch?v=UCXw5mThRu0
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/city-desk/blog/13055188/frank-winstead-gone-wild-the-recordings

Trust but verify