Trump: NAFTA Is Worst Trade Deal Ever Signed

>Trump: NAFTA Is Worst Trade Deal Ever Signed
JK LOLOLOL
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XEfwK6iyQqY
thehill.com/policy/finance/285189-trump-says-he-will-renegotiate-or-withdraw-from-nafta-without-changes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he said he would do this in the campaign you fucking autist

Sup Forums status:

[...] NOT C.U.C.K.E.D.

[.x.] C.U.C.K.E.D.

>>Trump: NAFTA Is Worst Trade Deal Ever Signed

>begins process to make it not the worst trade deal ever

The fuck are you smoking OP?

If he can't turn NAFTA into a deal that benefits the American people, he will get rid of it entirely. This was always Trump's plan.

Just smile and nod, senpai. These idiots are going to assblasted unreasonable faggots for the next 8 years.

>Says he's going to do something 10000 times
>Becomes President
>does it
>LOL OMFG UYZ /PO/ BTFO FOREVER!!!!

>Redoing NAFTA exactly like he said he was going to do.
Are you a fucking moron?

He said he wanted to renegotiate it to make it less cucked, retard. Pay some more attention to what he said; he's the fucking president now.

You are one major idiot

>balticuck

Nice proxy, you fucking Leaf

Another moment Sup Forums got blown the fuck out, feels good. Should've voted for Hilary t.bh

>CNN
>News source

First of all, he said he would reopen NAFTA. Secondly, this is good. We have a lot to discuss, and all three parties can stand to benefit from this.

The only downside is that Sup Forums is so full of dumbasses, they'll do nothing but shitpost during the negotiations, and making a decent thread will be pointless. When Trump and Trudeau meet, they should gather the Trump supporters and inevitable SJW protestors and just use a tactical nuke on them before getting down to business while the other 70% of the population who isn't obnoxious watch carefully and discuss the issues.

shit thread
plz slide

>says he's gonna renegotiate nafta
>renegotiates nafta
?

If something is THE WORST THING EVER,why would you renegotiate it,instead of making an all new deal?

NO THIS CAN'T HAPPEN I WANT MY CHEAP GUAC

JEB WE NEED YOU

bargaining chips user.

I hope Trump crushes Trudeau and cripples the country.

This nation must burn before it can be rebuilt, Liberalism is a cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=XEfwK6iyQqY
0:53 Flat out says right here his plan for NAFTA is to completely renegotiate it. He is doing exactly what he promised he was going to do.

Pretty good desu

For the USA and us

Literally he specifically said in his campaign he would no do away with NAFTA only renegotiate it

Sage this shit
OP has either never read Trump's campaign website, is a fucking shill, or sucks too many dicks to hold a cognizant thought. Most likely all of the above.
If trump doesn't get what he wants he's going to pull out of nafta and leave everyone even more bitter than they already are.
But go ahead, keep on complaining about how after only a day burgerland's new president is actually delivering on his promises instead of pimping and chimping out his appearance to trick idiots into ignoring his creation of a surveillance state.
Faggot

>/PO/

What did Paper and Origami do

REEEEEEEEE

im starting to feel cucked by trump.

I think this thread is a meme

Both Canada and Mexico wanted to invite the UK to NAFTA but Obummer was really butthurt about Brexit so he shot down the idea. Maybe Trump will go ahead with this once NAFTA is recrafted.

and Trudeau is gonna fuck up big time. Wikileaks made it clear that he was helped greatly by the clintons during his election. They even released emails where he begged Shillary to visit Canada before the elections to boost her popularity abroad.

>I hope Trump crushes Trudeau and cripples the country.

You hope a foreign leader cripples our country? There's a word for people like you.

>If trump doesn't get what he wants he's going to pull out of nafta and leave everyone even more bitter than they already are.

Sounds good to me; it will destroy the remaining industrial base of the US as our exports are strangled by the resulting trade war, but I should be able to make a lot of money in the collapse.

Because trade is a GOOD thing. So you renegotiate it.

>let's negotiate!
>your terms are unacceptable
>we're leaving NAFTA

Really, OP?

Croatians are quickly overtaking Canadians as the worst posters on this board

>nafta is bad
>campaigns on promise to renegotiate nafta
>initiates process to negotiate nafta

Sorry for asking, what did you mean by laughing, am I missing the joke?

fpbp

Yes, a terrorist/ traitor is a Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian.

I'm sick of this leftist shithole, fucking end it.

Because it's easier to keep the good parts of the deal and renegotiate the bad parts away than start from scratch, idiot.

Trump said many times in the campaign that he was going to renegotiate NAFTA and scrap it if such negotiations did not prove fruitful.

Now he's doing EXACTLY what he said he'd do and you come here with this weak ass thread screaming "LOL DRUMPFKINS BTFO KEKD BY DROMPF AGEN LEL!"

You're a total loser, no talent- you prove it every time you open your mouth. Sad!

But he literally said he wanted to 'renegotiate' since like 3 years ago

>tfw both

>Yes, a terrorist/ traitor is a Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian.

Yes, they are still Canadians. Now stop trying to derail the thread. It's about NAFTA, you dumb, teenaged cuck.

Nigga you can't even shitpost right.

Are you even into reading comprehension?

>trade war
This only affects countries incapable of self sufficiency. America is capable of self sufficiency. The world needs us more than we need them. However we have voluntarily surrendered this position of strength in the name of globalism and trade interdependence. It ends NOW.

Just get rid of it.

Why do we need trade deals with specific countries or groups of countries? Did we not trade with Canada and Mexico before NAFTA?

Sup Forums status:

[...] NOT C.U.C.K.E.D.

[.x.] C.U.C.K.E.D.

He can't yet because congress needs to drop it as well and dems and repubs were both at fault for pushing it in.

makes sense. the world is a very different place than when NAFTA was signed. even if he didn't think it was the worst thing ever, it should probably be looked at again

OP didn't know what "renegotiate" means

>8 years of liberal butthurt!

They expected him to fold.

>current negotiations were terrible
>let's still have trade but on better terms
>this is somehow a bad thing
Why is CTR still paying you niggers?

If NAFTA were abolished, it would be automatically replaced with an earlier free trade agreement between the US and Canada, which was never technically repealed.

A lot of people have forgotten about this.

However, this would potentially be even better for us, since the earlier trade agreement removed a lot of tariffs, but didn't have anything relating to ISDS which allow corporations to sue each other's governments.

>CNN

Desperation

>LOL TRUMP IS ACTUALLY DOING WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD DO

I'll bet they don't even get paid anymore.

What is your point? He's doing what he said he'd do

>fake austria

Underrated

>Trump said many times in the campaign that he was going to renegotiate NAFTA

You're lying and you know it. If you're not, prove it.

AHAHAHHAHA THATS SO FUNNY OP MAN YOU ARE HILARIOUS

10/10

CNN is fake news

>You're lying!
>Prove to me that you are not lying!
Doesn't work that way, shitskin.

thehill.com/policy/finance/285189-trump-says-he-will-renegotiate-or-withdraw-from-nafta-without-changes

Many such cases. Sad.

You are one of the very few good canadians

saucew pls

CNN fake new

I like how he is already doing the things he said he would.

>a fucking sweeeede
he's trollin mane, sage and forget

>Doing what he said
>BTFO some how
You people are disconnected from reality. Its fucking unreal.

You go strawberry icecream sandwich!

That my favorite part about the last 8 years. People are sucking Obama's dick disregarding that he continued and expanded the Bush era surveillance on private citizens. That he bombed more brown people that Bush could ever hope to and that the whole BLM police brutality thing started under his watch. Really advanced race relations in America...

Basically this.

Renegotiating this deal was one of his first campaign promises

Op has failed at life

good post

Top tier bantz!

>Products are sold on a global market
>America makes product X but so do 30 other countries that will likely undercut us (read: China)
>make a deal with rich nations that they will get their supply of product X from only you in exchange for you only buying product Y from them
>everyone involved benefits by being able to sell what would otherwise be washed out in the global market

>that reach

top kek

Jesus it feels so weird having stuff happen so fast. Almost like everyone else was bullshitting.

What sort of English did they teach you in Lesser Austria? Trump's keeping his promise.

You just proved me right.

>this is the cognitive capability of your average leftist

The election results were prophesized. Can you still doubt anything. The winning hasn't even started yet and I'm getting tired of it.

you dont understand what "renegotiating" means do you...

>America is capable of self sufficiency.

Not really; we're great at making small volume high margin items, but stuck at high volume low margin consumer goods.

Also, we're spoiled by food choices; we don't eat what is in season, but have things shipped in from all over the world. Imagine the butthurt when the price of berries skyrockets in the winter, as they are coming from a local greenhouse, rather than from a tropical climate.

>America is capable of self sufficiency
Not anymore

wtf #imwithher now

/thread

Local greenhouse: Healthier, more environmentally friendly, tastier, STILL available year-round

I willingly pay a premium for local produce, not because it is local, but because it is better.

Fucking Slav

>Already decimated TPP
>Already dropping ACA
>Already dealing with the NAFTA situation

Literally second day in office ahahahahahahaha

You might, but obviously most people don't.

If they did, we'd have more greenhouses, and be importing less.

>Imagine the butthurt when the price of berries skyrockets in the winter

Aww poor beaners can't eat their plantains anymore what a tragedy

NAFTA was a good thing for our nation. Automation is what got rid of most of those factories. NAFTA was an actual free trade agreement unlike the TPP.

>made in hong kong

Get used to it. It was only a few years ago every libtard I know was harping on about eating seasonally, locally and preserving during abundance. I actually agree with them on this, however now that Trump may almost be forcing this style of eating on us they are complaining.