The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them...

The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them... To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then, when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just as long as it is needed, to deny the existence of objective reality and all the while to take account of the reality which one denies – all this is indispensably necessary.

No, you have a bipolar personality disorder on the verge of schizophrenia.

Go see a doctor immediately.

To know and not to know, to be conscious of complete truthfulness while telling carefully constructed lies, to hold simultaneously two opinions which cancelled out, knowing them to be contradictory and believing in both of them, to use logic against logic, to repudiate morality while laying claim to it.

A little bit of cognitive dissonance doesn't mean you are a mentalist.

That's not even what mentalist means.
Try harder.

Did you mean "mental" as in mentally ill?

But, yeah, I'm pretty sure that cognitive dissonance is a sign of an unstable mind.

Ist can be added to a word to form a noun.
He is mental.
He is a mentalist.

Fuck off leaf.

A certain degree of it is healthy. It's good to be objective, use critical thinking etc. Sometimes you must be able to agree with both sides of an argument as true, no?

A certain degree, yes, of course.

german, fuck off.

Does this dog look familiar to you?

No, why should it?

Idk

cause it looks like hitler shitler.

kek

ur an asshole.

itt
plebs who haven't read a book in their lives

a bock in their lifes.

To forget whatever it was necessary to forget, then to draw it back into memory again at the moment when it was needed, and then promptly to forget it again, and above all, to apply the same process to the process itself – that was the ultimate subtlety: consciously to induce unconsciousness, and then, once again, to become unconscious of the act of hypnosis you had just performed.

why dont you reply.

Cause i don't wanna give you a (You) :^)

nigger.

It means also the ability to believe that black is white, and more, to know that black is white, and to forget that one has ever believed the contrary. This demands a continuous alteration of the past.

The implied objective of this line of thought is a world in which the Leader, or some ruling clique, controls not only the future but the past. If the Leader says of such and such an event, "It never happened" – well, it never happened.

i demand a proper reply now.

For, after all, how do we know that two and two make four? Or that the force of gravity works? Or that the past is unchangeable? If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable – what then?

i dont care about your mumbo jumbo, i just hate these 2 fuckers, the other german guy there and the serb

If one is to rule, and to continue ruling, one must be able to dislocate the sense of reality. For the secret of rulership is to combine a belief in one's own infallibility with the power to learn from past mistakes.

lol not when there's a word that has already a meaning you sadist

No replies for (You).

ASSHOLE! FUCK YOU NIGGER!

men·tal·ist
noun
1.a magician who performs feats that apparently demonstrate extraordinary mental powers, such as mind-reading.
2. (BRITISH-informal) an eccentric or mad person.

Germans are why this country is dying.

thats the proof you two work together.

Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.

bots

prove youre not a bot by replying to me.

thanks for the (you) :)

no problem senpai

We're all scientists in our own ways. When you wake up each morning and get out of bed, during the whole getting up your body realizes that yes, gravity works the same way as yesterday. It could've changed, though. But that's how you know the force of gravity works.

I don't agree that maths can be changed. If anything it's the only constant in the universe. It's the way by which you measure everything else. Everything else can be changed, but maths? No.

And in the same way as gravity each morning, past isn't unchangeable. You cannot necessarily change what absolutely happened, but everyone's recollection and interpretation of the events is subjective. What you thought you saw yesterday could be different tomorrow. The law and courts know this. Maybe you missed a bit of information yesterday which changed your interpretation today? Like I said, we're all scientist. Your way of seeing events is a theory. It can always be improved.

OP and these 2 guys are bots

also

Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.

Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.

In philosophy, or religion, or ethics, or politics, two and two might make five, but when one was designing a gun or an aeroplane they had to make four.

stop posting, OP. you are a bot.

Has no one picked up that hes quoting 1984?

is he a bot or not?

jeez i don't know

i see, another bot.

He is a lonely ghost uttering a truth that nobody would ever hear.

what, i was refering to YOU what the fuck?

has no one read Orwell? fuck this site man, read that book now

Until (You) become conscious, (You) will never rebel.

i asked the SERB to reply to me.

There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous (You)s.

But (You) could not have pure love or pure lust nowadays. No emotion was pure, because everything was mixed up with fear and hatred.

the big question is why this guy doesn't want to reply to me.

probably some code in his subroutine telling him to not reply to certain people.

Cultural Marxism

(You) will be hollow. We shall squeeze (You) empty, and then we shall fill (You) with ourselves.

stop this shit, dickweed.

Ah, the concept of 'doublethink'. Interesting, very interesting.

What happens to (You) here is forever.

so thats what you plan to do with me.

It's a 1984 quote you retards

If (You) want to keep a secret, (You) must also hide it from (You)rself. (You) must know all the while that it is there, but until it is needed (You) must never let it emerge into (You)r consciousness in any shape that can be given a name.

do you have proof? show me that part in the book pls.

The enemy of the moment always represented absolute evil.

everyone ITT: bots

probably most of Sup Forums or even the entire fucking internet is bots. omegle too.

prove that youre human by replying properly to me serbian.

I pity the poverty of your (You)s.

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(OP)

(You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(OP) (OP)

Bump

I think i broke him .

^no.

why would you BUMP this thread? there is nothing, NOTHING special here.

Thanks Orwell.
I wonder how many of these idiots don't even know what you're talking about.

passively attacking me is still an attack.

A LOT A LOYALTY FOR A HIRED (YOU)

>implying youre all making me mad like that. why do you bother about a guy like me like that?

>all this is indispensably necessary.

Tell me that while asserting womens rights against sharia law.

(I'm actually describing Sup Forums)

well fuck off.