I can't believe a prestigious news corporation like CNN lied to me

I can't believe a prestigious news corporation like CNN lied to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
c-span.org/video/?422431-1/white-house-spokesman-criticizes-media-coverage-inauguration
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"""""The most trusted name in news"""""""

FAKE NEWS

How will Trump ever recover?

>Not using a birds eye view to make the crowd seem bigger than it is

Where's the white building on Obama's pic anyway?

he won't. he can't.
there were zero people at his inauguration once you cleared out the people who were looking for the women's march and were just lost.
you can't be president if there are zero people at your inauguration
and even fewer at the parade afterward.
i'm more surprised to learn this was bernie's plan all along, though, the absolute madman.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

they didn't need extra check points like that one as there wasn't a bunch of autistic faggots trying to destroy democracy

>no time stamp
>suddenly cuts off

HOLY SHIT! NEWS NETWORKS DONT SAY THE TRUTH?????????? :^O

I THOUGHT EVERYTHING THEY SAID WAS TRUTH!

Whaaaaat!? Oh shit mang. Its like that universe and shiet. You just gotta thing bruh. Like damn mang. Thanks for opening my eyes. I can see! 100 up in this bitch. Woke af

>two hours before the event with new screening procedures put in place by
>the little man-child, Obama
>mfw you're too stupid to collect the basic facts before posting

Who cares, it was raining

O fart in your general direction.
It's all You deserve.
Now gtfo

lol (((CNN))) is fake news

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

THE MSM CLAIMS PRESIDENT TRUMP HAD LOW ATTENDANCE FOR HIS INAUGURATION WHEN IN FACT HE HAD THE HIGHEST IN US HISTORY

THERE WAS ALSO FEWER PEOPLE WHO COULD ATTEND DUE TO RECENT SECURITY MEASURES TAKEN PREVENTING PEOPLE FROM CONGREGATING ON THE GRASS AREAS

THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA ALSO DOESNT HAVE CORRECT NUMBERS OF ATTENDANCE BECAUSE NO OFFICIAL COUNT WAS PERFORMED

SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE AND WATCH THE OFFICIAL WHITE HOUSE PRESS CONFERENCE:

c-span.org/video/?422431-1/white-house-spokesman-criticizes-media-coverage-inauguration

MAGA, DESTROY ALL MSM AND PUT AN END TO THE DISRESPECTFUL TREATMENT OF PRESIDENT TRUMP

(((benyamin))) (((applebaum)))
EVERY

>there wasn't a bunch of autistic faggots trying to destroy democracy
Should I assume that we're talking about the left?

CNN has less viewers than a water filter salesman

they do the same thing here

what is perspective.

>Photoshopping over a building

>b-but it was raining
>they were at work
>the photo was taken 2 hours before inauguration
>the photo is fake

Which one is it poltards? :D

>implying Sup Forums is one person
>implying Sup Forums holds one opinion
>implying implying
Kill yourself

Building wasn't there in 2009.
To claim the pictures are false isn't right. We don't have time stamps for any pictures or video of the event (not even the PBS one), and there are things to consider
The increased security measures, the fact that half the checkpoints were blocked, the new construction and ground coverings, rain, the fact that DC voted 92% Hillary, etc etc... The MSM did everything they could day 1 to make Trump seem like a failed president before he even had one full day in office. Just like they tried to make Obama seem like the best president ever despite the fact that he was little more than GW. Bush 2.0.

Trump was wrong to accuse them of lying about the photos, but he's not wrong to defend himself against the MSM because they are lying by omission.

Fucking Trumpets getting butthurt over facts

Of course pol isnt one person. But individuals can form an opinion, doesnt they?

WE ALT-FACTS NOW

yes, fuck the left they are scum

It's an unflattering angle done to attack Trump in away they know hurts. Trump got less attendees obviously. Less voter turnout. Trump voters far more scared. DC itself is a democrat controlled stronghold, so less local outpouring.

This damage control is pathetic

theres approx. 300k niggers and 250k white democrats in DC. these 2 demographics alone explain the difference in turnout

None of those contradict, all provide an excuse. My concern is as to why the media would be this obsessed with a dick measuring contest.

this.

SEE OFFICIAL WHITE HOUSE RESPONSE TO NEGATIVE MEDIA COVERAGE FOR THE TRUTH:

MAGA
DESTROY FAKE NEWS

Its like something from a high budget over the top horror film, where the president summons a flesh tsunami

SEE REBUTTAL

DRUMPFTARDS LOSE AGAIN

holy shit, sieg fucking heil

FUCK OFF OP

>By Eric (((Levitz)))

>"We will shut their lying mouths!" - Sean Spicer

I don't understand. What are you people trying to argue? You know there's more than one picture of the crowds at the inauguration, right? You can watch time lapses of the Obama and Trump inaugurations from the same vantage point. Obama had a shitload more people. Experts on the sizes of large crowds have estimated too that more people showed up to the protest yesterday than to Trump's inauguration. They make this estimate by reviewing tons of photos from each event, so they're being scientific and not political.

What is (((((fake))))) about any of that? It's all provable, so what's there to argue about?

Check out that PBS editing. They must be upset about getting defunded

Obama 2009

> My concern is as to why the media would be this obsessed with a dick measuring contest.

My concern is why the administration felt the need to put on a press conference where they not only lied (biggest ever), but contradicted themselves (nobody has any numbers).

He was clearly referring to Obama's inauguration. Is New York Magazine only staffed by autistic Jews?

Agreed. There are plenty of reasons to attack MSM without making up extra ones.

1 hour and 40 minutes before the speech started and the press was already pushing the narrative of low attendance which only further divides people. 50,000 people had already retweeted that at this time which would have further pushed protesters to want to riot. They brought the press in to call them out on their shit.

I retract. I am the autist

>420k metro users
dog whistle

It's a temporary structure they built for inauguration, basically just a big tent.

>Largest audience
>Audience: a reading, viewing, or listening public

Who would have thought ?

looks like a bunch of shit stain on grass

>Sup Forums in full damage control mode

Your webm is missing the point at the end of his speech when people start filling out, definitively proving there was a lot of empty white space at the time of his giving it. The linked vid carries that off effectively.

>Shopping something that poorly

I get what you were going for, but filling in the back two while leaving space in front of them? What crowd would ever want to be FURTHER away from the event?

Was Trump really smelly?

NO MATTER HOW MUCH FAKE NEWS THEY SPAM

THEY
STILL
LOST

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol, damage control for what?? we won, and you have brown skin:)

You are now aware that DC area hotels, flights, and inauguration tickets were all snapped up months before the election by Hillary fans wanting to see the First Woman President.

You are now aware the "protest" was an excuse for these same people to use their reservations they were stuck with after Trump won.

Weren't most of the entrances also blocked as well by terrorists?

Alternate facts. le Sup Forums is in overdrive. I love it!

My guy lost in the spring, the one who could effectively govern. Now I must bear the sight of this disastrous presidency in waiting drop the ball again and again while "rightists" (partisan or personality loyal fools) engage in every manner of hypocrisy, deflections and excuse making for incompetence of failure they attributed to lefty behavioral issues until the left reasserts their power, to move the country even further away from my ideal.

>but its ok; we "won"
Fucking idiot.

Smallest inauguration crowd in my memory. Lowest approval ratting ever coming in. Sup Forums can spin but it does not change these facts. Already losing. I thought we would be tired of winning not losing.

Choice A: Elect severely unpopular conservative Democrat (like everything in her platform that was progressive was an attempt to appease the Bernsters)

>Tries to pass laws, blocked at every stage by republican congress
>Republican power base grows
>Massive backlash after unpopular female president leads to even greater turning of the US to conservative ideals

Option B: Elect severely unpopular "conservative" Republican

>He's a textbook narcissist so he'll respond to every perceived slight, leading to constant scandal/embarrassment
>Dems will likely hold on to their seats/maybe pick up a few in 2018, a year they were numerically disadvantaged to
>Progressive party members take over the Dems (like they've already done in a few states post election)
>2020 sees massive liberal backlash, and government goals become things like universal health care and progressive dogma

Electing Trump was like unintentionally showing everyone your tell in a poker game during the first hand.

You might have won that first round, but you aren't winning again for a while.

It would probably be out of the news cycle by now if it weren't for how Trump handled it. Spicer got out there and instead of just challenging the media for underestimating the crowds, he called it "the largest audience ever" which can easily be proven wrong. Then the media can have a field day reporting about Spicer's bullshit.

but what about people like me who watched it through the power of the internet?
i didnt watch obamas...

Except you're believing everything the left tells you and you're being demoralized and being told that your real enemy is the person in charge now. But you know, centrists are infallibly right so whatever.

You want to call the press out on their shit? Fine.

You can do that without telling obvious lies. But it's like they can't help themselves.

I didn't vote. I couldn't vote for Trump knowing that he was most likely not going to fulfill any of his promises, as if some of them were even good. That being said, if I didn't live in a state that was for sure going to vote for him then I would have because Clinton is literally a globalist elitist that only cares about power and money. Trump only cares about power and money but he's not a globalist. Slight edge to him.

Anyways, the pictures the MSM are using is accurate and all it takes is a little effort/common sense to see it. The right hand side of row 1, 3, and 5 are basically empty. The aerial shot shows this. In the background you can see empty spots. The aerial shot shows this. The angle of the shot makes it appear that row 5 is full on the left side. The aerial shot shows it isn't.

None of this actually matters. We all know Trump is severely disliked by a large portion of the country. There are people that didn't vote for Obama but didn't dislike him enough to skip his inauguration. Likewise, DC is a majority left city so most of it's inhabitants would probably skip Trumps inauguration and most would go to Obama's. It's not a big deal at all. What is a big deal is Trump's, and his team's, incessant need to defend themselves from arbitrary bullshit like this.

It's going to be a long 4 years. He's supposedly removing us from TPP which is great but we'll have to wait and see what else he's going to do. Not releasing his taxes is a big red flag.

If you want to know why the image was shopped then ask PBS.
I simply pressed Print Screen after loading that video at 46 seconds.

>cuts off two hours early

The thing that pisses me off is not that the media, correctly, reports that Trump had much less people than Obama did.

It's that they use unfair comparisons.

Early morning Trump VS. High-Time Obama for example.

If they report that Trump had a lower number than Obama they also need to report that he still had higher numbers than any republican in the last two decades.
Or that entrances were blocked.
Or that DC was a massive Hillary Stronghold.

It's not that they report lies, not this time.
Lies of omission and facts without context or explanation are just as bad.

But well... They learned, didn't they?
Back when all this started they didn't know how to play the game without either lying or playing right into PRESIDENT Trumps hands.

I had tickets for those stands, they weew exclusive to people and friends of people involved at the higher levels of the campaign. The entrance was hidden, and my friend and I decided not to more or less run a solid three miles to get to an entrance that was physically 50 yard from us. We blew off the parade.

>Sean Spicer
AMEN
DESTROY LYING FAKE NEWS MEDIA
SEE OFFICIAL WHITE HOUSE ADDRESS FOR THE TRUTH ON DISRESPECTFUL INAUGURATION COVERAGE

We are talking about large number stuff here. Your personal data point is interesting but nothing more than a single data point.

The thing is, for Trump and his people, both in the government and his supporters, the facts don't exist.

Today that blonde skeleton woman said that the press secretary gave out "alternative" facts. How do you fight that?

This is really getting weird... If I was american I would be freaking the fuck out.

Oh! That's why it looked so shitty... you took a grab from the point where it was rapidly zooming in and out to show the stands filling up by the capitol.

Try :49-50, that's when he was giving his address

That shit doesn't mean anything. You can see more people because of the same phenomenon of the "look through the charging port of your phone" meme

>fewer ppl could attend
>highest attendance ever
>no official count was performed

I'm confused

>Except you're believing everything the left tells you
Believe your own eyes idiot, not Trump's lies or those of his sycophantic paid liars.
>and you're being demoralized
I never had any faith to begin with that I would get good government from lying reprobate, no less good government that was in keeping with my ideological leanings.

>and being told that your real enemy is the person in charge now
And I have no domestic enemies other than subversting communists and jihadist muslim, only political opponents I will not lose my perspective over in order to overcome--unlike unfortunately many who are near my political wing.

It's how the tickets were, shitloads of people further back, not as many up close.

look at most posts of anons that had tickets, most were red section

You are all fucking children and the HeWillNotDivide us feeds you keep turning up in proves it. Not to mention the fact that so many of you are fucking cowards and won't show your faces.

God this site is trash. Goodbye, forever. I'm sure I won't be missed.

Period.

>cuts off after you can see the ceremony end and the reserved area leave

Yep

So people started leaving 2 hours early?

OP btfo

>was most likely not going to fulfill any of his promises

I'm betting he has half of his campaign promises completed in year one. The wall will be started, departments will be slashed and he's already actively campaigning for businesses to stay state side (notice how all those wins are always hidden form newspaper front pages).

Trump crushed every GOP rival, the party is his to manipulate and he's already placed his powerbrokers in to carry the whip. This is why we are seeing a REEEEEEEEEEEEE from the progressive left - they know the danger and are powerless to stop it.

>1 post by this ID
just watch the goddamn video

Trump fans lying about something as insignificant as numbers of people showing up to an inauguration?

ITS MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK

With all the closed streets and blockades you had to walk like 7 miles to get to those seats. Most people who would sit there just left to get changed for the balls.

Source: I had tickets to those seats.

Why are drumpflets so scared of the truth?

Biggest. Innaguration. Ever.

Look man, neither of us are huge trump fans, but my friend was personally asked by his long time friend Peter Thiel to head up a parr of the transition team. The only answer to a chance to serve the country like that is YES. The experience was great, and it definitely affected my view on a few things.

My screenshot is evidence of an edit, not degraded quality from a fast zoom.

Play it at .25 speed as it zooms out. There is clearly a cut/edit as it zooms out. After the edit it gets suddenly darker. After the time at 49-50 there is to more edits just as it ends. Why should a timelapse have any edit in it?

this.
he beat historical records and the MSM fake news media won't report on it

see this link:

myabe the fake pic is the second pic

It's almost like he's retarded and making things up

>what is perspective
Drumpfkins, please, you are making fools of yourselves now. Stop being so obsessed with this.