United States to leave the U.N

>nbc4i.com/2017/01/22/bill-introduced-to-remove-us-from-united-nations/

How are the Globalists gonna react to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/1205/text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please Kek let it pass.

will the U.N's DEEP CONCERN stop Trump?!

fpbp

Interesting

Fuck the world.

CHAOS FOR THE CHAOS GOD

PRAISE KEK

This is better than anything I had ever hoped for

Burn. Down. Everything.

This isn't the first time.

What are the implications of the US leaving? I know the US put a lot of money into the UN so will save some money but what else?

That Congressman might want to stay holed up at home and not open the door for anyone for a while.

australia next please

i want indonesia to fucking start a war with us

we will pierce their hearts with bayonets and claim their land as our own, creating the Australian Empire for the first time in history

Pic related.

Holy shit. I think I'm getting tired of winning

Shadilay, let it all burn

>US leaving the UN
yeah never in a million years gonna happen. mattis definitely wouldn't let that go through.

The un thinks it has power on its own and is no longer our lap dog and is thus useless to our interests.

like any other country will pick up the tab on the UN if we leave

UN without the USA has no power, money or status.

What does he mean by this?

>let

We're the united fucking states.

CRASHING THE UN

the UN is the main way for the US to project their power and the only reason Israel can do what it does.

The United States without UN is not going to happen.

So. Who, when and how will fill the power vacuum?

Honestly what are the chances of this passing?

yeah
it just becomes a club full of cocky asian and swiss people

And all the while genociding the most populated muslim country! Count me in

We save money from an organization overtaken by unicentric ideology whose goal is to destroy all countries on the face of the planet through the errosion of sovereingty. Also, shakes up the world geo-politically.

>nbc4i.com
fake news

who ever wants to pay the biggest fees

>Akmed grasping at straws

Slim.
Every couple years this is proposed.

Explain

no its not the US makes up the bulk of the UN's and NATOs manpower without us there's a husk of military force no other country can fill unless you cucks decide to finally have a military

Why the fuck would Matthis of all peopke want to stay in? And also he has nothing to do with the bill making process so his opinion doesnt even matter one way or the other.

Merkel and her army of refugees.

HOORAH

INDONESIA IS RIGHTFUL ANGLO CLAY

The UN has been the face of the globalist movement since its foundation, and de facto support from the US is the only reason the UN had any influence in the first place. Without the US involved, I don't see any of the other big countries (Russia, China, etc) even bothering to maintain the charade.

We may see the dissolution of the UN ala the League of Nations if this makes it through the White House.

>UN without the US
Must be shit for Israel.

the only isssue i see is the legal authority the un has

whats to stop a bunch of shitty countries to just unapposed, pass anti-us resolutions that are technically legal ?

they will shit their pants.
thousands of self-important people will lose very high paying gigs .

>tfw Trump becomes Captain America

holy fuck

exactly
They may leave some particular UN organization like UNICEF or UNHCR or something of that sort. You know, the small stuff that's done for the feel-good PR of this organization but is only a nag to nations.

underrated

The image is a copy of the text from the .gov site taken earlier today in the previous post.
Similar proposals have been made frequently for years.
Here is a pic of google search showing other examples. Link below related.

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/1205/text

It's just a bill. This happens all the time. Hopefully it won't pick up steam.

Hopefully it will pass.
Then prepare your anus.

US fucking invented UN so who knows what the hell will happen

Most don't get passed. Probability is on my side, hick.

Democrats are about at their weakest since pre-ww2.
So while it probably won't be passed the next 2 years all bets are off.

And yeah, if you are not a globalist retard who wants to burn trillions annually protecting shitholes like Sweden, you certainly are a hick.

I want Spain's flag out of that picture too.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

People also said Trump probably wouldn't be nominated. Then elected. And then...

This is actually really fucking bad if this goes through.

Specifically why and for who?

>Should it pass, the act would take effect two years after it is signed.
Why is there always such a long waiting period?

Gotta give all the feriners time to pack up their offices and lay the dynamite on the building.

Checked

>whats to stop a bunch of shitty countries to just unapposed, pass anti-us resolutions that are technically legal ?
Enforcing them. You need a military for that or to be the world's largest economy. So USA leaving the UN means the UN is dead even if the Russia, China, France and UK keep playing in the UN Security Council and voting on resolutions.

This is probably the only good thing Trump will do during his term.

No one.

The UN without the United States is just a glorified NGO at that point.