Untitled

מה אתם אומרים על השגרירות? אני כבר מת לראות מה תהיה התגובה של זועבי

$$$$$$$$$$$

what

Howdy, (((partner)))

what do you goyim want? I'm trying to talk to other jews here

יום החבל קרב ובא. הפלסטינים יעופו לירדן ואולי נכבוש את סוריה ונהפוך למעצמה בעצמנו :,)

This.
$$$$$$ $$$ $$$$$, $$$$$?

why cant i upload webc gifs???

אבל אז נצטרך להעיף לאנשהו גם את הסורים
אי אפשר לשלוט על ערבים, זה דורש יותר מדי עבודה

Translation.
What happens brothers ?: How about the embassy? Can not wait to see what will be the reaction of Zoabi

Translation:
But then we'll have a look somewhere the Syrians
You can not control the Arabs, it requires too much work

>Netanyahu bots

We need a two state solution. it benefits both israel and the palestinians

Sorry mate, but I can't read that backwards scribbling.

ירושלים שייך לישראל

we must never do anything ever that benefits the palestinians in any concievable way
it's literally a sum zero game, we have Israel and they will either leave or be expelled to Jordan during the next intifada

Wow there is sense amongst Jews, you have restored some of my faith in humanity

Go back to Israel you arms dealer

Oy vey

Translation
Jerusalem belongs to Israel

lmao ze af paam lo ikre.
That's what you think. Arabs will never do anything that benefits Israelis and they wont stop until Israel wont exist. If you slack once they wont stop on this.

אני חושש שיהיה הרבה ביגועים

Then why don't you use some of your nukes and make the middle east uninhabitable?

Why would we nuke a country 1/3 of which have russian origin?

Consider it for the greater good.
There will be no more rapefugees.

>There will be no more rapefugees.
Well that's doubtfull. Don't look for someone to blame so far it's your polititians that made it possible.

The two state solution is nonsense made up by pseudo-intelligent globalist liberals so they can feel good about themselves.
I was a Menckenian anti-Semite and post-Zionist all my life (and pretty much still am, but right now the Muslims are a much more important and immediate issue). Two state is like sharing one piece of land with Hitler on the grounds that he will not want more land. It is nonsense. We regard '48 -- that is, all of Israel -- as totally and flagrantly illegitimate, and the gratuitousness of its illegitimacy is the motive force of the entire cause. There is no post-Zionism or Palestinian nationalism if there is also a place for an Israel.
Israel pretty much won. Since Jews like hurting defenseless people and Israelis depend on a totally controlled state of emergency to grab more land for the settlers, the "emergency" (in the loosest sense of the term) will never end. Meanwhile terrorists are mercilessly crushed, which is as it should be. Non-terrorist Palestinians are properly conquered economically -- they whack their son upside the head for terrorist rhetoric because it threatens their bottom line. This also is as it should be.
Palestinian terrorism over the past year has been the same damn crazy lone wolf nonsense that every city has to put up with -- one guy with a knife, random victim. What Israel would be suffering anyway if there never was a controversy.
And the Palestinians have what? They have John Kerry babbling about two-state. It's over. I now assume any especially vocal, simple anti-Semite, or any genius who has abruptly discovered that the US government really likes Israel, is a shill trying to get uninformed people mad at Trump. It's over. Israel won. Let's make deals with Israel and hope they behave themselves and, in the event of another USS Liberty, punish them mercilessly. But I don't there will be another Liberty. I think it's pretty much a settled conflict.

kek

does anyone have the webm of this

>אתם אומרים ??????
השגרירות? אני כבר מת לראות מה אומרים על השגרירות? אני כבר מת לראהתגובה של זועביות מה תהיה התגובה מה אתם אומרים על השגרירות

Not possible. Just take all the land, Israel.