Free Palestine

Can we just give these people basic democratic rights so the entire world can MOVE ON from this issue? Its not fucking hard.

The entire Arab world is ready to put an Embassy up in Israel and trade billions with them so whats the hold up? Even Saudi Arabia would do this if israel just HURRY THE FUCK UP and give them basic democratic rights.

Why is juden so stubborn to make a shit load of money? God knows you kiles like money. Its like the stubborn child that doesnt want to kiss and make up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRYZjOuUnlU
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/
youtube.com/watch?v=0ORAM-usqhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rich Oil countries will buy your Jewish shit if you just did the right and piss easy thing.

I cant understand this ignorance when theres so much to gain

There is a very large Palestine Kingdom already. It's called Jordan.

You realize the blowback that would happen if jordan took them all?

Untold billions & stability in the region are waiting at the door and youre still trying to bargin? Thats why you live in a favela hut

?
Jordan is a very underpopulated country. Very rich on natural resources. 99,5% muslim. Palestinians will feel very safe and at home there.

Youre dumb and youre lying
Do you even know whats inside of Palestine thats not in Jordan?

Also Jordan doesnt want palestine muslims. You have any idea why?

You catholics are ignorant

The Arab world doesn't give a shit about "democratic rights" for Palestinians. They don't even care about democratic rights for themselves. Who are you kidding?

sage

88% OF JORDANIANS ARE "PALESTINIANS"
NO ONE CARES THEY ARE RULED BY A SAUDI "KING" (DICTATOR)

NO ONE CARES ABOUT PALIS, ITS ABOUT HATING JEWS
PERIOD
E
R
I
O
D

ISRAEL LEFT GAZA COMPLETELY
USA MANAGED DEMOCRATIC ELECTIONS FOR THEM AND THEY VOTED ONE OF 2 TERRORIST PARTIES

The reason I said that was because its easier if a Democratic or Secular Muslim state borders Israel. Much Much easier to co exist.

>sage

Youre a filthy fucking jew

JORDAN OCCUPIED THE WEST BANK FOR 20 YEARS.
SAME WITH GAZA WITH EGYPT.
NO DEMOCRACIES/STATES/AUTONOMIES WERE ESTABLISH
ITS ALL LEFTIST/ISLAMIC PROPAGANDA

>Palestinians
>people
You've already lost your argument. Besides they have a country to live in. It's called Jordan.

EASIER?
FUCKING RETARD,HOW CAN THEY HAVE DEMOCRACY IF THEY REFUSE TO RUN ELECTIONS AGAIN?!
ISRAEL GAVE THEM GAZA+ALL THE ARAB POULATED TERRITORIES@ THE WEST BANK.. THEY RAN ELECTIONS, 10 YEARS.. BUT DIDNT HONOR THE RESULTS

10 YEARS AGO*

>Saudi Arabia: Hey juden, We will give you billions and allow the other arab kingdoms to give you billions if you free palestine and end this war. We will even rebuild Palestine for free

>Israel: n-no

>Saudi Arabia: .........

Explain this fucking kike hivemind

Because palestinians support Hamas
Hamas is a terrorist organization. So why should Israel give palestinians any rights, if they're built on the idea of the extinction of jews?

t. jewboi

Do you have autism?

This. Palestine and Palestinians are mythical things.

I'd rather the Jews just shoah them already, I' fucking tired of hearing about these shitskins, justpush them into the sea already..

>88% OF JORDANIANS ARE "PALESTINIANS"
NO ONE CARES THEY ARE RULED BY A SAUDI "KING" (DICTATOR)

>NO ONE CARES ABOUT PALIS, ITS ABOUT HATING JEWS

Okay, but what about all the non-jews living in judea and samaria, can't they become israelis too?

Fuck Palestine. Faggots lost a war to the Jews. Close up shop and go to Jordan. I fucking hate them more than the rest of the Muslims. Cry about everything and try to interject their cause all over the place. In reality they are just a pet project for antifa leftist college faggots to pin on their collars

>implying hamas will even xist when Saudi Arabia turns Palestine into Dubai and a gun free zone

Sweetheart, why are you jews so dense?

or just let israel give back palestine.

youtube.com/watch?v=iRYZjOuUnlU

Israel wont even allow that to happen with the non muslims in the west bank.

They arent very smart

You got any source on that happening, americunt?

>Can we just give these people basic democratic rights

we tried that already
they voted for Hamas who ran on the platform of destroying israel

Palestine and Palestinians don't even exist. They are completely made up.
What's next, a state for magical unicorns?

They can have elections. Any more demands dr goldstein?

How further can you rip palestine off?

Fuck off, Israel needs to annex Palestine. Can't wait for Jews to become a minority in Israel and finally being bred out of existence.

Because israelis will not rest until they have their Greater Israel as described in the old testament.

No it's not easier for a democratic state to border Israel, an annexed state would co exist much better. Secular? You make me laugh. Arabs don't want democracy, they don't want secularism. Give them democracy, they vote for an Islamic state. Palestine had democratic election, and they voted for a terrorist group. The only secular state Arabs will ever have is one governed by a ruthless dictator.

>Youre a filthy fucking jew

You're talking to a Catholic mate, I don't even like the Talmudic hooknoses. But Saracens are human garbage, not a single Arab states deserves to be standing. They should be wiped off the face of the earth for all I care.

Its already happening. Saudi Arabia are dumping food and supplies into Palestine. They would love to get their Airports back online and send Fly Emirates into town

Can someone explain to me why people act like Palestinians got the short end of the stick? When Palestine was divided up into Jewish Israel and Palestinian Jordan the Palestinians got the larger share in Jordan and on top of that retained settlements inside Israel. Also they're just a variety of Arabs and Arabs occupy over 20 different countries while Jews occupy 1.

Fuck Palestine there not our problem.

I know Jewbro, I know. I'm not one who needs convincing, I'm immune to that propaganda and taqiyyah.

i wanna jizz in the chick in pink

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

FUCKING RETARD
THOSE SAUDIS DEMAND ISRAEL TO BE FLOODED WITH MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS CLAIMING TO BE GRAND GRAND GRAND GRAND CHILDREN OF SOME BEDOUINS WHO MAY HAVE PASSED IN ISRAEL 80 YEARS AGO AND CHOSE TO LEAVE CUZ THEIR FELLOW ARABS STARTED A WAR AGAINST ISRAEL

ISRAEL DOESNT NEED AID FROM ANY COUNTRY. NOT FROM THE USA EITHER

US AID TO ISRAEL IS A TINY % OF OUR ECONOMY.USED TO PRESSURE ISRAEL NOT TO ACT AGAINSTS ITS INTEREST AND SUBSIDIES AMERICAN WEAPON CORPORATIONS

Theydidn't have the benefit of hindsight then, you idiot. It's like boat people buying up land in New Zealand and later wanting half of the country as their own state, but they are financed by China and kick your ass, so they get even more.
You'd be for it?

THEY HAVE THEIR OWN STATE ALREADY MINUS ARMY.
ITS CALLED THE PA..
SAME GOES FOR GAZA, ITS CALLED HAMASTAN

>Israel wont even allow that to happen with the non muslims in the west bank.

The whole thing is fucked. As racist as Israel is, there's really no good that can come out of integrating with those who hate them so much.

Maybe Saudi Arabia, with its great oil wealth, can house all the Arab refugees fleeing israel? It would be the Islamic thing to do (5 pillars, charity being one of them).

The oil-hungry nations could make this a condition of any continued trading with the Saudi royales! They don't need oil anyway, with latest technology. What a peace deal that would be...

You didn't address any of the points in my post. Arabs con

VERY TRUE.

I think trump has a plan for "your" oil. It's going to be our oil soon.

>THEY HAVE THEIR OWN STATE ALREADY MINUS ARMY.
ITS CALLED THE PA..
>SAME GOES FOR GAZA, ITS CALLED HAMASTAN

?
So where are all these jewish settlers going? Are they immigrating into PA land?

*Arabs control the entire middle east and a small portion of one of their many countries was given to a people who had no country of their own and yet these people are supposed to be the oppressors?

>No it's not easier for a democratic state to border Israel, an annexed state would co exist much better.

Are you fucking stupid. Annexed states with citizens treated as dogs are a ripe breeding ground for terrorism

>Secular? You make me laugh. Arabs don't want democracy, they don't want secularism.

Are you a fucking idiot. They want that to accommodate the historical Arab Christians. Palestine can never become an islamic state you cocksucker they want to be like Turkey. If not even more liberal.

>You're talking to a Catholic mate

The pope opened up a Palestine Embassy in Vatican City so take Juden cock out your ass filthy goy

fuck kykes

>youtube
WE ARE NOT RACIST WE HAVE 25% NON-JEWISH MINORITY MOSTLY ISAMOFASCISTS, WHICH ARE NOT SERVING 3 YEARS IN THE ARMY,THATS WHILE JEWS IN ISRAEL MUST DO IT FOR A VERY LOW SYMBOLIC SALARY.

AND JEWS THEMSELVES ARE NOT RACE HALF ARE MIDDLE EASTERNS

SO ISRAEL IS MORE DIVERSE THAN AMERICA AND ALL EUROPEAN COUNTRIES

Nothing is your problem privileged white moose

There is no such thing as "Palestine "

now

how do I get an IDF gf ?

>there not our problem.
>check ID -> ABO
checks out

Good walls make good neighbors.

THEY CHOOSE NOT TO RUN ELECTIONS AFTER NOT LIKING THE RESULTS THE FIRST AND ONLY TIME THEY HAD ONES

MORE QUESTIONS MR LYING AHMED?

>Hamas
>terrorists
Cant handle knives juden?

>THOSE SAUDIS DEMAND ISRAEL TO BE FLOODED WITH MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS

Thats a big lie. Nobody wants to move there, only tourism .

Stop lying you dumb kike

friendly reminder that aided the newly founded Hamas in order to provide a counter to Fatah. You guys wanted Hamas to win.

THAT EXPLAINS WHY ISRAEL GAVE UP SINAI+GAZA+HALF OF WEST BANK FOR FREE
RIGHT RETARD?

>Palestine and Palestinians don't even exist. They >are completely made up.
>What's next, a state for magical unicorns?

So before jews came to israel there was NOBODY living there?

Sounds like bullshit to me.

Palestinians have good genes

Saudi Arabia wants something inside of the West Bank and East Jeuruseum. Can anyone guess what that something is?

>WE ARE NOT RACIST

More jewish lies

>there was NOBODY living there?
There was no state, just a small number of people living there and mostly nomadic.
If this justifies the existance of a Palestinian state, we should also expect native Americans, abos etc. to have a claim to their lands.

>WE ARE NOT RACIST
>WE HAVE 25% NON-JEWISH MINORITY >MOSTLY ISAMOFASCISTS, WHICH ARE >NOT SERVING 3 YEARS IN THE >ARMY,THATS WHILE JEWS IN ISRAEL >MUST DO IT FOR A VERY LOW SYMBOLIC SALARY.
>AND JEWS THEMSELVES ARE NOT RACE HALF ARE MIDDLE EASTERNS
>SO ISRAEL IS MORE DIVERSE THAN AMERICA AND ALL EUROPEAN COUNTRIES

Israel has preferential immigration policies for Jews. If that's not racist, then by the same logic it is also not racist for other countries to have preferential immigration for their own indigenous ethnic populations. Agreed?

I hate palestine, i hope they get rekt
they are spoiled shits. show them israel

>le Jordan is le true Palestinian state meme and le coast belongs to Kikes

Shlomo plz

We don't need sandniggers like you to reinterprete English documents to us. We can litteraly read them and know thats bullshit history revisionism and this "the true Palestinian state is Jordan" never actually was a plan and never actually happend and its just lying kikes spinning some phrases our of context to fabricate some kosher case.

>There is no such thing as "Palestine "

Not an arguement

>post muh cutie propaganda

Also not am arguement

A 5 year old can dish out that retort

>Saudi Arabia wants something inside of the West >Bank and East Jeuruseum. Can anyone guess >what that something is?

KSA is really fucking racist, they don't even allow jews to become citizens and they roads for muslims only. Just because they have lots of oil, the USA keeps funding the saudi terrorists and their abominations.

Alternative technology needed to end dependence on petroleum.

jews?

There were Arabs living in an area of Ottoman Syria called Palestine that included both modern day Israel and Jordan.

>There was no state, just a small number of people living there and mostly nomadic.
>If this justifies the existance of a Palestinian state, we should also expect native Americans, abos etc. to have a claim to their lands.

Yeah i believe the native americans and aborigines do have rightful claim to their ancestral lands. White immigrants fucked them over.

My arguements are BEYOND reasonable and the jews still wont take it.

They even demolish Catholic Churches in east Jeuruseum. But im willing to look past all this bullshit israel has done in the past for a deal with MULTI BILLIONS, Free Infrastructure rebuild on Palestinan ghettos and a No guns policy in the West Bank.

How does this not work?!

palestinians aren't real people. their landlord evicted them 100 years ago and they still insist on squatting

Meh, I don't think it's a path we should go down just for palestinians. Tbh I don't give a crap about jews or palis, but this sets a bad precedent that can and will come bite us whites in the ass

Cleanse the region of Jews and modern Palestine would be just another Jordan you will never hear about.

We'd probably not even her about Iraq, Iran, Syria if Jews where removed the region and everyone would just treat it like Africa.

>What Niggercountry A I have never heard about attacks Niggercountry B I have never heard about either? Wow very tragic. Can you pass the salt please?

just nuke the whole place.

We need another Gaza conflict

This person seems pretty real to me. Palestinian Ghandi has emerged and hes very good guy

>Tbh I don't give a crap about jews or palis, but this sets a bad precedent that can and will come bite us whites in the ass

If israel is allowed to deport all the non-jews even if they were born on israeli soil, then that sets a precedent for whites to be deported from all countries other than Europe.

>ywn get to annex Area C of the West Bank alongside an IDF QT

>This person seems pretty real to me
sounds like a personal problem

Al-Aqsa Mosque. The oil arabs will buy whatever Israel wants, WHATEVER THEY WANT if they allow the Palestinians to live near this in peace.

Israel could literally make upwards of $1 Trillion USD in the next 50 years off the backs of Arab Oil if they just Free Palestine already

buildings can be moved

>Can we just give these people basic democratic rights
no senpai
>terrorists
>rights
i chuckled a bit

Are you a jew that worships Himself?

I worship nothing, Pedro

Palestine included Jordan. Jordanians are literally Palestinians.

>implying jordan wants that shit
they already controlled that area in the past, got swarmed by rapefugees.
rapefugees started doing terrorism in jordan until jordanians snapped and snatched every motherfucker birthday and palescucks ran away.

>Still Bargaining on $1 Trillion USD
>uh still not good enough

I hope everyone on this board sees this Kike shit

theyre allowed to live there in peace now...

what are you talking about?
the latest happenings at Al-Aqsa are that jews want to visit the 'temple mount' area also
this drives arabs bananas to the point of [autistic screeching] and they start throwing rocks

muslim brotherhood is going to be designated a terrorist organization soon friend, I hope you're prepared

>no gun zone stricter than London offered.
>Saudi Enforced
>might be beheaded if caught
>still afraid

Pussy ass kike

>muh churches
stop allahu snackbaring people and we'll stop demolishing them

None of this is true at all, kike.

wtf u talking about senpai
why would we want it saudi enforced when it can be IDF enforced which is way more secure.

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/

youtube.com/watch?v=0ORAM-usqhQ
Palestinians generally are utter ISIS-light psychoshits. They could never live side by side in friendship or peace.

>theyre allowed to live there in peace now...

Stop posting faggot. You're completely illogical. Don't confuse dissatisfaction in Islam for support for Jews. No one likes your inferior race.