Hey user! You went to the Women's March on Saturday to support equality, right?

>Hey user! You went to the Women's March on Saturday to support equality, right?

>Right, user?

What do you say?

Yes...

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE LIKE YOU

>leaf

not surprised

*teleports behind them*

Heh

*destroys the whole world with one energy blast*

Sorry, you should have allowed me to fuck you on sight, roasties...

Im not a woman

Wear some shoes, fags

No.

Who cares what they think? They're a collective 30 out of 60.

can i just sniff and lick all of your feet instead?

>fat
>short legs
>fat
>ginger
>overbite
>brace

Like i would even waste my time with them.

>What do you say?
Poju > You

No, some of us actually have to work.

>the hot one scissoring the back of the fat one.

wtf my dick isn't going to suck itself tonight is it you little whore?

"FUCK WHITE PEOPLE WHERE WERE YOU DURING BLACK LIVES MATTER MARCHES YOU FUCKING RACIST. HALF OF WHITE WOMEN VOTED FOR TRUMP. IT'S YOUR FAULT"

Question their ideological purity and divide them just like autistic stormfags do here.

I didn't go because I had to look after my wife's son while she went

Yea totally! You look really pretty, can I text you sometime?
>tfw you know political ideologies are something women ought not to have.

>Hey user, thanks for coming to our sorority party! We didn't see you at the Women's March on Saturday. Where were you?

I say I did!

I then say, want to hang out this weekend?

We do, and then I fuck her deep and hard and tell her she's so empowered while she gags on my dick.

posting smug memes you diseased slags

Why are you all barefoot

Is this a footfag fetish or something?

>Hey user, thanks for coming with me to Church on Sunday! Where did you end up protesting at yesterday Women's March?

"I'm muslim."

Here I was thinking littering was a crime

Nothing is more empowering than a woman gagging on a big cock getting rammed down her throat.

>No mane I was at home gettin' blazed af and watching cartoons with my good pal Mike, I didn't know any shit like that was happening this weekend, lol!

Don't get me wrong stoners are fucking cancer but responses like this are what really gets under these girls skin

Stop whitesplaining

jotaro dies in part 6 read the manga

Equality is a spook.

>What do you say?
Put on some shoes.

>women's rally
>equality march

The name says it all folks. You can't have equality when the name of you march is addressing only half the population.

"Are you fuckin' serious"

These marches are the ultimate proof of female hypocrisy.

Women didn't care that Hillary did her best to silence the many victims of Bill Clinton's numerous sexual assaults. They even said things like "well Bill isn't running for president!" As if that excuses his deplorable behavior or Hillary's collusion with it.

Women also didn't care that Hillary defended a man who was guilty of raping a 12 year old girl. They made excuses like "well everyone deserves a lawyer!" They didn't give a damn that the victim was raped so badly that she couldn't have children. They didn't know that girl. She wasn't their daughter. So why should they care?

And these same women didn't give a damn about the millions in donations Hillary received from counties like Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Qatar. Literal blood money. Countries where women have no rights whatsoever. Places where "honor" killing and acid throwing are a daily occurrence. So while these hypocrites obvioisly cared about the political ambitions of one corrupt American woman, the very lives of women in other countries didn't mean a damn thing.

Now karma is going to take away everything they hold dear. Everything they have struggled for over the past several decades. Trump is truly the president they deserve.

Women, you got what you deserve.

i say "i don't think the only way to support women is through feminism"

and she gets so wet you wouldn't believe

I'm alone...

Nah, I was busy jerking it to jav.

>bare arms
>uncovered hair
you ain't no christian missy

this. ignore and move on

also nothing wrong with weed if you're not a lazy shithead, but yes most stoners give the drug a bad name

"I want you cunts fucking dead."

DOES HE LOOK
LIKE A BITCH?

>that outfit
>in church

i don't think so girlie

Quit putting your own pussy on a pedestal is not equality, fucking white bitch.

No. I laughed at some girl at a party last night for going.

No, cunt. Shut the fuck up.

Some cocktail waitress at work was bitching about how she couldn't go and was quite upset. I told her to STFU and ride some cock and get over it. Oddly enough, she didn't get upset but rather aroused.

I unironically want to do this

Fuck roasties

They're all homely looking.

n-no

My gf got so mad at me for not going to this. I honestly would've enjoyed the march but I would've left because of the speakers.

>womens march
>equality
something doesn't add up

Of course I fucking didn't.

Is that wall rated for that load?