Black women are literally the blue print. They built this country and you better be thankful!

Black women are literally the blue print. They built this country and you better be thankful!

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/114/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
cdc.gov/std/stats14/minorities.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do they really believe in this?

your right, they built the high crime rates by producing black babies.

What the fuck?

I've never seen a single black woman on construction site photo.

yes

>Black women built this country
>America was never great

sweating man looking at buttons dot jay peg

I wonder how many strong liberated independent black womyn worked on laying the foundations for that nice little building in the backgroung user

They weren't even good enough to pick cotton they were just there to clean the house and make babies

ok pal

lol ok

Yeah, who cares about all of the English, French and Spanish pioneers, or the German, Swiss, and Dutch farmers, or the Polish coal miners, Italian and Finnish Iron miners, and Irish railroad workers. Fuck those guys, cotton picking is so much more important even if it only existed for economic reasons. It's not like linen and wool ever kept people warm, amarite?

Without black women we wouldn't have been to the moon. unless it's fake then it's because of black women we never made it to the moon.

And coons better be thankful we dont hang them

Stuff like this makes dindus look retarded.
>Get sold by other Africans
>Have to work on plantations
>Get freed
>Somehow this built a nation

You people still don't understand that you need to give black women your praise? Idiots!

>Blacks built this country by picking their own cotton!

Why, just look at all those female niggers in tha...
oh no wait.

we wuz presidents n shit

Okay man, sounds good.

>Without black women we wouldn't have been to the moon.
I still have trouble believing this isn't just a propaganda piece. Granted, orbital math isn't as hard as it's made out to be, but I still think those women were just blacks who were in the building, contributed nothing, then took all the credit.

this

>that one guy with an empty bottle of booze.
Ballsy as fuck desu senpai

So they still literally built the nation by producing slaves

Literally couldn't get farther from the truth.

Slavery was the most instrumental economic force in developing this country. Yes, it's true

>everything is made out of cotton.

They produced the men that did. Only a strong black woman could.

Probably.

Low IQ and even more entitled than White women.

>muh black queen

>DAS RITE

African-Americans are directly responsible for this country's economy ever standing a chance to begin with. Don't dismiss the massive benefits that unpaid agricultural labor brings.

WE

Oh yah it was totally the niggers who picked crops that pushed our country forward, not the Irish and chinks who built the first railroad to go from sea to shining sea

Think b4 you post, shit for brains.

WUZ

How does picking cotton build a house?

I've never seen a black guy on a construction site.

SLAVES

Sup Forums!

N'

Ahh, so it's all the black women's fault.

A question might be: could the Americans remain competiive and wealthy enough to keep their lands in the 18th century without the wealth created by slavery?
And would the US be the force it is today without this initial labour boost provided?

thank you black women for building that country

Tell me bout you mama, did she work on dem railroads nigga.

The answer to both would be no. This is what people mean when they say that America's economy was built on slavery; it was the foundation.

ANGLO-SAXON MEN BUILT THIS COUNTRY
IRISH GET OUT
ITALIANS GET OUT
Krauts and Scots can stay

>Whites Did Not Benefit from Slavery

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/114/

>could the Americans remain competiive and wealthy enough to keep their lands in the 18th century without the wealth created by slavery?
Yes. very few people owned slaves and there were many plantations that did just fine without them. Slaves were a luxury.
And would the US be the force it is today without this initial labour boost provided?
It would be even better as we wouldn't be filled to the brim with niggers who have been selectively bred to be as stupid as possible

It's not like they got ahead or anything. They were merely trying to keep pace. Everyone was doing it, after all.

Not true.

Slavery actually had a negative economic effect. Look at the North vs the South.

Same thing in ancient Rome.

It discourages technical innovations and the added motivation from wages has a large enough effect.

Without the niggers the US would have developed faster and the US wouldn't have the nigger problem it has now.

Fuck off nigger.

>We built New York N' Shieet

Seems reasonable.
One hell of a red pill though, more so for blacks. It would mean they basically didn't serve much of a greater purpose at all.

No. White immigrant factory workers during the industrial revolution were faggot

What?

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>Black women pick cotton
>cotton is used in making jeans
>people who built America wore jeans
>thus picking cotton built America
Anyone who dares to argue with this logic is clearly delusional.

SAVAGES BE GONE!

I'd be terrified to be up that high, but people then just didn't give a fuck.

FACT: Black women are more likely to carry STDs than any other demographic in the US, including black males.

cdc.gov/std/stats14/minorities.htm

Human civilization is built on slavery. All of human history, cheap exploitable labour. Not just nignogs. Slavery is waaaaaaay older than just black people. Get over it. Slavery is all of human history.

Anyone got the Pasta about EVERYTHING being made of niggers literally?

I always lost it at the revolving dindu

I always think of pictures like this when someone has a shitfit and won't leave the driveway because someone doesn't have their seatbelt on.

If I recall correctly, It was actually ex-Nazi scientist that helped us get to the moon.
Not niggers.

Obviously I'm not American so please excuse my ignorance on the topic but what precisely does this bold declaration pertain to ?

the industrial revolution and chinese railroad workers etc was about a century after the whole slavery thing guys

Tell me more about this picture. There's a safety net under them right?

no.

wrong

I see no evidence of them building anything at all

wouldn't they be amoung those who contributed the least in this country. although they would still be above lazy white bitches that historically just leeched off of their husbands.

REMEMBER, NIGGER SHEEBOONS BROUGHT ELECTRICITY, RUNNING WATER, SANITATION AND THE INTERNET TO THIS COUNTRY, YOU RACISTS!!!

White people waz in there caves n sheet.

America was built on cotton and sass, mmmm-hmmm you betta believe it whitey

Why is Africa such a shithole when at least half of the population is black women?

Did they build everyone else's civilizations and forget about their own?

>There's a safety net under them right?
There's a safety pavement about 900 feet below them.

thats a nice chair

I had the same thought..

Black women ain't worth shit. The highest value they ever had was when they were on auction.

How can you be in America and not know of this picture?
All you have to do is walk into any restaurant. it's almost always there.

Imagine what it smells like.