ITS SERIOUSLY POSSIBLY HAPPENING

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/193

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewamerican.com/reviews/opinion/item/25157-the-renewed-drive-to-exit-the-united-nations
jbs.org/jbs-news/news/item/18638-h-r-193-seeks-to-get-u-s-out
youtube.com/watch?v=9itwt_opsvQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Pacific_Partnership_intellectual_property_provisions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Soviet_nuclear_false_alarm_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That URL does not seem to load.

US exting UN? Not happening, you wouldn't be so crazy to relinquish your veto powers in Security Council.

I regret clicking it too, I should know better than to follow links from this site

This is this guys like third time proposing this bill and it never gets anywhere

You do realize that the UN is propped up completely by the US? and its just a rent seeking operation for third world nations now?

Global Government ETERNALLY btfo.

This is huge.

>No more feeding niggers who can't feed themselves.
>No more impending threat of UN invasion.
>No more world government
>No more 'deep concern'
>No more 'human rights' headed by Islamic theocrats
>No more RFID chips

wow

>that pic
Reminds me of those threads earlier on the year where some aussies went though a water park wood chipper

> 01/03/2017

The bill says defunding peacekeeping operations.

Makes sense desu. Most 3rd world shitholes bank role their military by going on BS peacekeeping operations paid for by the US.

thenewamerican.com/reviews/opinion/item/25157-the-renewed-drive-to-exit-the-united-nations

jbs.org/jbs-news/news/item/18638-h-r-193-seeks-to-get-u-s-out

You have to search it..
Just type 193 in the search.
Direct links are apparently fucked..

What can the UN do anyway? Send a concerned letter?
It's as simple as telling them to fuck off because they have 0 power.

That won't happen , ((they)) will nuke Washington before they let that happen
US leaving the UN would be the final defeat of the globalist, game over .
>renaming UN countries squabble and become weaker without US support
>US becomes the strongest country in the world, Russia comeing in at a close #2
>china is allowed free reign to fuck over Europe

That picture is beautiful.

Hitler burned the Reichstag. 2.0 burning the UN. Best timeline.

link works for me

Shown Here:
Introduced in House (01/03/2017)

>American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2017

>This bill repeals the United Nations Participation Act of 1945 and other specified related laws.

>The bill requires: (1) the President to terminate U.S. membership in the United The bill prohibits: (1) the authorization of funds for the U.S. assessed or voluntary contNations (U.N.), including any organ, specialized agency, commission, or other formally affiliated body; and (2) closure of the U.S. Mission to the United Nations.

>ribution to the U.N., (2) the authorization of funds for any U.S. contribution to any U.N. military or peacekeeping operation, (3) the expenditure of funds to support the participation of U.S. Armed Forces as part of any U.N. military or peacekeeping operation, (4) U.S. Armed Forces from serving under U.N. command, and (5) diplomatic immunity for U.N. officers or employees.

>(Introduced 01/20/2017)
>H.R.596 - To require the President to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement.
TPP really is kill :(

>Sovereignty Restoration Act
I'm so accustomed every single act's name being written in the worst newspeak possible and doing the exact opposite of its name.

I don't know how to feel about this yet.

Lads, how does the withdrawal of the TPP affect me?

it makes everything better. More money for us less for brown freeloaders.

No.

Trump would never allow it because then he wouldn't be able to veto anti-Israel resolutions and (((they))) won't allow that

Now you won't be subject to a set of international penalties for your unitentional copyright violation.

Yes, there was an entire section about that in the deal.

Yes.

DO IT.

DO IT NOW.

OP. Calm down. It's OK you are full of shit.
>Jan 03, 2017

The theme for this occasion
youtube.com/watch?v=9itwt_opsvQ

explain? Never heard of this till now

bump for big news

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Pacific_Partnership_intellectual_property_provisions

Basically US copyright law was being pushed on all the member nations of the TPP. It was one of the real reasons (((they))) wanted the agreement.

THE UN IS THE BLUE PRINT FOR ONE WORLD EVERY THING.
DESTROY IT REMOVE IT DEFUND IT.

The sole job of UN is to prevent WW3. Everything else is garbage. It keeps countries talking to each other, otherwise, intentions may get misread and that's how wars start. Without UN, there would be a world war every 20 years.

It was like a year ago when we were starting to get leaks of bits of it. One of the big things to work on at that time was to establish a uniform penal code for unintentional copyright violation.

So basically if you did nothing wrong but some international corporation could make an argument that they didn't profit as much as they were expecting because of your actions, then a foreign arbitration board could force your government to screw you over personally and then give the corporation whatever profits it thought it deserved.

And it only gets worse from there because the terms of the treaty could be changed at any time and nobody was allowed to know what the terms were in the first place. It was the most shocking OK LET'S DO AWAY WITH NATIONS AND HAVE THE NEW WORLD ORDER thing I've ever seen.

Were leaving the UN. Bill is about to get checked by a GOP controlled legislation.

We're announcing leaving within the next month and then swearing allegiance to Israel only. Cap this.

I love whoever did up that pic.

Anime dies.
Video game costs go up.
Pacific foods are now going to be more expensive, even the dirt cheap stuff like rice could double in price.
You now buy American goods only which will cost triple the price due to our minimum wage laws and the need to import materials from mines in other country at a marked up price.

But look on the bright side, we have jobs in the states now and we can eat corn and bread instead of any Asian foods.

>implying
TPP would have been a disaster for us and all our "pacific foods" are grown in the states. the whole point of the trade deals we've getting into was gutting our industry while everyone else gutted their agriculture.

Fuck yes, commie fucks BTFO I want to see the UN collapse and all of its disgusting influence repealed.

>A fucking leaf

>gutting our industry
What industry? Manufacturing? It helped increase sales revenue and expand the service sector more than ever by moving production overseas.

Bringing that back stateside will result in us having to adhere to minimum wage law during production which will lead to goods no middle class American can afford OR heavy automation so that middle class can afford the products, while no jobs come back for the forgotten man and woman in the midwest.

A fucking cretin

Kill the UN

hahaha

do it

Ben is on a roll.

Of course it's going to shock the system to make big changes to return to the original status quo. But shocks are going to happen anyway given how close we are getting to automation, transhumanism, and the total communist global revolution.

So obviously the necessary companion to returning production back home is paying people enough to afford what they produce. And that's exactly what tariffs do -- make it easier to afford domestic production. And now where is all the QE from the Federal Rejew going to have to go? To the extent that it continues, it will have to go into the pockets of the consumer in order to actually stimulate the economy rather than just make more fake booking entries for insolvent banks.

Hopefully you die in the next one you bank puppet

.gov isn't a risk, newfag

He's so gullible

A

FUCKING

LEAF

traffic in ny about to get wayyyy better

haha but lefty btfo anti capitalist black bloc fags haha trump am i right?

Heil Zuckerberg and our new CTO overlords.

You mean just like the League of the Nations? Gee how successful that was.

We've practically been in a world for decades now, but instead of being in europe it's in the middle east.

wut? Since when has Sup Forums not stood against the Jew World Order?

Your shit posting days will come to an end.

Yes, the one USA DIDN'T FUCKING JOIN.

>making threats thinking USA is fucking anything anymore
You will balkanize first, you failed capitalist state.

Or grow your own fucking rice

why do we need to give our money to a bunch of third world niggers to stop the retards in europe from killing eachother?

we could do that without the useless UN

here have another

The Rhodes/Milner people were super ticked off that we didn't join the league of nations. Like with UN or NATO, it's just not reasonable to expect countries that don't have mutual self-interest to go to war for each other.

Had they kept it down to a debate club with gentleman's agreements to avoid starting another war, the story might have been different.

>the retards have access to nukes
>wanting retards with nukes

>Cuckistan

stuble.

>The sole job of UN is to prevent WW3

thats what NATO is for, faggot

Trump's not a fan of NATO either faggot.

he's not a fan of countries not paying their fair share

don't twist his words, cnn

>US stays inside UN
>everyone does what US says
>US leaves UN
>everyone still does what US says

The latter just lets us keep some money since the rest of the world puts in fucking pennies.

>implying the UN changes that in any way

Both world wars were meant to be the war to end all war. The US didn't want to get involved in either one of them.

Globalist (((somebodys))) had to scheme ways to trick the US to get involved in them so that (((they))) could have their precious (((one world government))).

you seriously think we import that much rice?

no

the people didnt want to get involved

the government did

No nukes, but..

>US becomes strongest country in the world, Russia coming in at #2
>China Russia and US team up and create a new union
>Rules the world with an iron fist
>World peace finally
>We start exploring intergalactic space

It's still globalism, but in order for the human race to succeed in the long run we're going to need some sort of globalism anyway, Just not that shity corrupted one Soros and friends want.

Whoa!

This.
If you are pro-global external governmental control, get the fuck of my board normies

I'm lost. What's the bill and what would happen if it is signed?

Standing up to COMINTERN, which doesn't exist anymore, dipshit.

and yet the next world war still started without us

>Without UN, there would be a world war every 20 years.
>it's the UN
>not nukes
>not the ever-growing economic integration of the world

Are the leafs on a leafposting rampage today? Or is it just one leaf?

is this real?

I LOVE THIS NEW TIMELINE!

AMERICA GOES ROGUE 2017
GLOBALISTS PERMANENTLY BTFO

Yes. Please kill the UN. Fuck that Muslim shit organization.

It's just a bill to leave the UN. I say 'just' because any member of congress can introduce as many bills as they want, whenever they want. It's merely virtue signalling. 100% chance it goes nowhere and nothing happens.

>implying usa is capitalist state

kek

Would be a great move. The UN is absolutely unneccesary. Even more useless than NATO.
US should disolve it.

But I want to see whats going to happen with Trumps plans. He has the right ideas and is delievering on some of it already but some things are harder than the others. Wall/Nato/UN disolving for example.

Knee jerk reactions, you're all stupid. This is a bill that Alabama reps try every year. Every year.

>The bill prohibits: ... (5) diplomatic immunity for U.N. officers or employees

Please rub this in leftists' faces as much as possible. Remind them that Russian ambassadors to the UN hq in New York commit an insane number of crimes (mostly traffic violations, you can leave that out) and GET AWAY WITH IT. Remind leftists that very recently there were NUMEROUS sexual assaults and harassment on the NYC subway by UN ambassadors (by shitskin Saudis of course) and, that's right, GOT AWAY WITH IT.

>healthcare private
>Fed is private
no

>the world is too economically integrated to start a war
>t. 1919 economists
>the weapons are too terrible to start a world war
>Cold War
You're a fucking retard

kek. he's right though, that's the "reason" for the UN

For some reason everyone ignores the NAP * Nukes = No world wars

It's all because of the UN despite the lack of enforcement

>Cuban missile crisis
>military bases in Turkey

How is the UN stopping wars exactly? There is constantly a war going on somewhere.
fucking cultist motherfuckers

This.

no more handouts.

Except Russia and America never went to war during the old war

Cold*

>Threats
>Nuclear War

Pick one faggot

it's really happening.

Except they almost did several times. How fucking lucky for you that commies actually respect human life, unlike the memes suggest.

Wouldn't it be some shit if it ended up in the hands of a culture that didn't. Like the Chinese, or Muslims. Oh wait.

>Commies have respect for human life

Ok leaf, you got me

>No more feeding niggers who can't feed themselves.
>No more impending threat of UN invasion.
>No more world government
>No more 'deep concern'
>No more 'human rights' headed by Islamic theocrats
>No more RFID chips

Easy there, stud. My dick can only get so hard. With what you're saying, I might have to contact my doctor because of an erection lasting more than 4 hours.

>Threatening nukes is a real cause of alarm
>Only the UN protects the world from North Korea

Really makes me think

>commies actually respect human life

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Soviet_nuclear_false_alarm_incident