CNN is a national security threat and they should be treated s such. all cnn assets should be seized by the military

CNN is a national security threat and they should be treated s such. all cnn assets should be seized by the military.

they are not doing the same thing as fox news did to obama. not only do they advocate for the invasion of our country by foreigners. they actively incite hatred of america and riots in our streets against the president. they are an enemy of america using new age marxist tactics to try to destabilize our nation from within.

prove me wrong libshits. pro-tip: you can't.

AMERICANSIM NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YjFmOKqyWpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

National security threat? They ARE N.S.A.

First Amendment, numbnuts.

cry more

>crying trump fan
>won election

shill BTFO

Arrest Ted Turner for treason and confiscate his wealth.

Fuck off you delusional fool. CNN is one of the few news organizations you can trust. And it is especially important that they hold Trump's feet to the flame to prevent him from lying any more than he already has. CNN will eventually reveal Trump for the corrupt man he is.

inciting riots to destabilize law and order is not protected by the first amendment.

not an argument

>CNN & trust
Go away Hillary! Your meds are calling.

In what way does that prevent him from being completely embarrassing so far?

it is you who is delusional. you have decided that trump is corrupt prior to your champion "news organization" offering up any evidence.

Sedition, faggot.

at minimum, their press credentials should be totally revoked for all future events including all press conferences. but frankly i am afraid that is not enough.

Lets get em. Put Trey Gowdy on the FCC and force their hand.

Watch
youtube.com/watch?v=YjFmOKqyWpE
And have much more trash from CNN

I agree, CNN cover up hate crimes who don't follow the anti-white narrative in the propaganda, CNN race bait all day to create more hate in society and blacks commit more crimes against policies, CNN try to create a liar narrative against cops because have so much black criminals and this is good to create a narrative of racism and put the cops as bad, who led some random black shotter kill cops.

Had many terrorist attacks last year before Trump election

CNN tried to promote people killing trump or shill for this, or even create a excuse to make a false flag themselves to kill Him

CNN and many democrats media need to create this kind of caos, hate, crimes to be PR of democrats and try to create the narrative who they think that give power for democrats and they can't change

CNN is
CRIMINAL

I agree, the heads of CNN should be arrested for treason.

Freedom of the press shitskin.

Let the ratings and the free market tank them

if you watch their coverage at all, you can tell that their staff dreams and hopes for an assassination of our president. and they will do all they can to incite that to happen short of calling for it or doing it themselves.

Fixing
>commit more crimes against policies,
commit more crimes against people,

Basically, CNN shills are using Sup Forums, CNN even taked about this website in their own, nobody would defend CNN only the people who work for CNN.

They are like buzzfeed, huffington post and many other sick pathetic democrats fake news and PR of democrats media, and they are responsible for the majority of trash in American society and worse, other mainstream left-wing media in other countries of the world copy the garbage democrats horrible media and make everything to keep their narrative and propaganda who is made by the own PR of Democrats in hope to undermine other and put a democrat in the power

Jesus Crist would be trashed by democrats in a election against Hillary Clinton and CNN woudl manipulate everything against him

Blatantly false propaganda is not the press. The wikileaks demonstrate that.

All Breitbart and inforwars supporters are rural and suburban retards, all city people listen to CNN.

I know, good luck America. I don't want horrible left-wing influence of democrats since the mainstream left-wing media of my country would only copy and paste democrats propaganda, and I don't want their dirty tricks to get power and destroy society while pretending that are good and they aren't, but have naive brainwashed people for them.

make a compliation video of the difference in news coverage over both Obama's and Trump's election from the different MSM.
We need side by side comparisons to push any idea.

It's still an opinion/freedom of speech. That's why RT, though it may be Russian propaganda to some extent, is allowed to have US HQ

RT is not openly calling for riots in our streets or invasion of our borders as far as i am aware.

if the nazis during ww2 wanted to start a radio station in the united states, i guess we would have had to let them do it because 1st amendment right?

A comment that beats the dumbest of 2016's before January has past....

You sir deserve a medal.

Fifth column false propaganda that seditious is not free press. What is the thresh, in your mind, for shutting down enemy infiltration and propaganda?

threshold*

Directly threatening the life (health specifically) of an individual

Don't give me that Nazi shit kiddo

In a town not too far from me in MN there's a predominant German population that existed before World War I. When America decided to side against the Germans in WWI the people of the town rioted (because love of ones own) and local politicians paid dearly for it. Eventually things worked themselves out and they continue to be functioning members of society to this day despite the friendliness they showed towards Nazi POWs in the local camps during WWII

That is not a sufficient threshold. Threshold should be seditious, unjust insurrection-goading propaganda. Anything less will result in fifth column. Prove me wrong.

when can america rest? when can we be at peace? does the first amendment mean we must be forever engaged in information and propaganda wars aimed at destroying our country?

Remember, the propaganda is just alternative facts.

Serious question: what we possibly do in order to weaken CNN and other (((Mainstream Media Outlets)))?