H-holy shit! Drumpf BTFO!

h-holy shit! Drumpf BTFO!

Seems like you would want Harry and Neville then.

Why would we want more of that bitch
A nation of Lunas would be nice

FPBP

Do not cry for this child for she is already dead

But if it wasn't for Harry Hermione would have remained a smug bitch hated by all.

fucking savage for a 10 year old. actually i bet it´s her mom who made that sign

I bet you it's Soros funding that designed it.

you have to admit she makes a good point.

But Voldemort was defeated by a man.

no i dont.

AHAHAHHA KIDS OWNING DRUMPFKINS

HOW WILL POL RECOVER FROM THIS ONE??

Hermione was worthless.

a nation full of white people? I mean thats the goal.

Life isn't harry potter

the fact that parents are teaching their children that Trump is the equivalent to a story book villain is fucking deplorable. This is hardcore indoctrination.

But didn't Neville save the day in the end? He was a soft-spoken and modest young man, not a shrill feminist participating in a riot.

>Equality

The very fact that they mention it implies they nfc that you have sacrifice liberty to achieve equality.

That'd be a great cartoon.
>Soros hunched over a desk making all these signs himself

>p-pop culture reference!! buzzfeed!!
Jesus Christ, why can't liberals shut the fuck up about Harry Potter or Pokemon or God knows what else they babble on about?

Take a good look. That's the future right there Sup Forums. That little tot with a vaginal hat, holding up their adorable, but politically meaningful poster - that is the future. This is where we're at. Again, take a good look and process what you're actually looking at. Women, empowered by nothing more than penis envy, knit hats that resemble their FUCKING VAGINAS, and parade around Washington, Berlin, London, and wherever, to denounce a man that they view as a threat to their very existence. This is the first time in American history where a president has been protested purely because he is a man by creatures that hate him purely because their vaginas moisten at his presence. If you still think that Western civilization is salvageable, you're the biggest fucking optimist in the world.

Nice shitpost my white friend.

>put my daughter in the buzzfeed article

>Using children to virtue signal your political agenda
Liberals are so slimy.

Drumpft is done, can he ever recover?

Voldemort was right. Cleanse the bloodlines, wizards should be the dominant lifeform and to do so they need to be kept pure. The Masquerade is bullshit keeping magic weak and magical folk out of their rightful place as rulers of this world.

The parts actually featuring voldemort, especially him in power, are 12+ books and movies. Therefore, implying no breach of law she couldn't possibly have any idea of the propaganda being pushed through her. This is exploitation of children and probably other violations too.

lol