POL BTFO BY A LITTLE MANLET

POL BTFO BY A LITTLE MANLET

youtube.com/watch?v=Whde50AacZs

Roasting starts at 2:24 by the way

His face looks like a toilet seat that was shit all over by a mexican after a jalapeno eating contest

Some user made a thread one week ago saying he was going to do a set shitting on the alt right because he was practicing it at a comedy club. Well that user was right

i remember that thread which is why i checked youtube for the video as soon as i woke up

It's like he realized his "randy" persona was better than his actual stand up and just went with that.

The uploader has not made this video availabe in your country..
really makes you think

Consider yourself lucky then

use a proxy newfag

Jlaw sucked his dick in the back of my limo

caught the actual newfag

gross but I'd like pics pls

I saw this little faggot at a house party after a comedy show he did 4 years ago. He's incredibly short. He was hovering alone in the kitchen eating the free pizza, and no one was talking to him. All of the girls there were talking to/sitting on the laps of other white people, laughing uproariously together, while Aziz stood alone in the kitchen with a blank expression on his face. He was invited there after his performance and expected a good time, but he got served a cold dish of solitude instead. This probably happens to him all of the time, so it really doesn't surprise me that he hates white people. It must be lonely for him in this country. In your video, he jokes about how we allegedly tell him to go back to where he's from, but honestly he should probably do that for his own sanity. It's not healthy to live in a place where all of the women think you're 2/10 no matter how vibrant your personality or large your bank account.

I'm really getting tired of the word "racist"
It seems as of late, it's those that continually cry racism are the most concerned with judging by skin color.

>our enemies are not muslims
Yes they are.

Shite bants m8

Fucking hell burger. My sides are in neptunian orbit as a result of your comment you cheeky cunt.

There's a scene in weekend update of that episode where a white guy in the "friend zone" LITERALLY gets cucked on national television by Michael Che

>whitey talking about friend zone to Che
>friend comes into shot, flirts with Che, asks whitey for his number
>whitey is then asked to assemble her IKEA furniture

You can't make this shit up

>Aziz Ansari

I despise this insufferable poo

They are, and people are catching on to that. That's exactly why no matter how much people screamed racism, Trump still won the election
The worst part about this shit is that they don't even accept that SOME muslims are the problem. Muslims should be fucking furious at the radicals and want them taken care of too because of how it makes them look. But they don't give a shit and scream racism if you want to end terrorism