It doesnt matter, you guys cant resist. Every single country will soon become like Brazil. Racemixing is inevitable...

It doesnt matter, you guys cant resist. Every single country will soon become like Brazil. Racemixing is inevitable. Just surrender yourself to glory of penetrating a woman of a different color of you. Grasping her skin, fondling her colorful and plentful breasts. Later dominating her abundant ass, and without hesitation pounding a new race into existence. A race being born of love and not sustained by hate. You guys simply can't win. Embrace your brazilinity as we did.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>plentiful breasts

like how many breasts we talkin

at least 6, Brazilian girls have tits like cows.

Brazilian women are sexy, but there are too many trannies.

Seriously what the fuck Brazil, why so many trannies?

It's actually kinda funny, you only find legit autists turning down fertile women, like this board

because of racemixing ofc

damn, we are so fucking doomed. maybe OP is a fucking tranny too

FPBP

A fucking leaf put my sides in orbit, I feel shame about this

>But i like to fuck , white ,bronw and yellow women!

to have freedom of choice we need diferent options , leave the frontiers and cultural barriers alone.

>Crescent moon on flag

Disregarded

You're viewing it wrong.
Let me enlighten you.
POL doesn't give a fuck about wrecking some foreign puss
We just don't want niggers coming into Our tribe and fucking Our women.

It's literally just natural human instinct to think this way.
Racism is natural.

hue hue hue

I wish mods would ban you. You keep spamming the same threads with the same pics

but you got no woman user

>racism is natural

This. I'll do some sex tourism and whiten up foreign countries idgaf. But ain't no niggahs allowed to touch nuh aryan woomyn

Because we recognize that they're better than women, even Ronaldo got caught fucking a tranny prostitute. Europeans nowadays are just a bunch of fucking cucks, they treat women as if they're gods, it's too easy to get sex around here, so we end up not fantasizing about women and going for the real deal.

Your a fucking idiot. 1000 years later, we are still white, we did not racemix with gypsy.

>racism is natural
Racism never really existed before modern cience, there were differences in cultures and people calling others "barbaric" or "savages" but never because of the color of their skins. Swear to god Sup Forums would be much better if they actually had some education. One of the most famous russian poets was black and he and everyone actually thought he was a russian until much later when he was older.

look at brazil retard, Ill go down there impregnate your sister and leave that slut to raise my baby without me

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

that sounds the gayest thing i've heard today.

maybe you should fuck a monkey too, why not. stop fantasizing and go for it you tranny.

>Being that fucking braindead that you think racism is only "color of skin"
Holy shit either you're doing some well played mental gymnastic or I'm about to have a stroke from your sheer stupidity.

Lol that's fucking bullshit
Racism has existed in all parts of the world, forever

Right now niggers in Africa EAT other niggers in Africa because they are a different tribe and slightly different race

STOP FALLING FOR THIS DAILY BAIT REEEEEEEEE

Stop posting this shit everyday, you are annoying af. Mods should ban you!

We need more Brazil-chan

I said color of skin exactly because you guys are just a bunch of braindead idiots, i could've said "race or ethnicity" and would still be right, you failed to refute my point.
yeah dude keep going for mockery, ignore the fact that most people right here despise Abrahamic religions but think that homosexuality is wrong, how does that even make sense.

Son, control yourself.

There is still hope for you. You have the strength to bring the Fifth Empire.

I'm gonna consider it as you're doing mental gymnastics. I don't want to believe someone is that stupid.

It was NEVER recorded in history before early modern period, NEVER. "Racism has existed in all parts of the world, forever"
>thinking that just by saying things it becomes reality
If you're claiming that it's natural isn't only about "how many places", but if always existed and it is something intrinsic to the nature of our species. Im actually losing my patience over here...

Nobody cares monkey. Just post your cute native girls already

who's that semen demon?

RARE
R
A
R
E

(((5w8M5y3d)))

They're in Brazil too

Disregard all posts by flags with mudslime iconography.

you mongoloid, learn some history before you talk like you know history
racism & religious differences both have always been a thing
jesus favela education I guess

>WE WUZ RUSSIAN POETS N SHEEEIT

Surely tits are just tits.

Hue has a point, "racism" didn't exist until marxist jews coined up the term in the mid 1850s.

What people call "racism" today was normal human interactions in the past.

>What people call "racism" today was normal human interactions in the past.

Is only a stupid propaganda, in last 2000 years, we had time to racemix more that 20 generations, but Europe is still white. Nobody cares about losers who racemixed with blacks, they are just an insignificant minority.

>russian poets was black

nah, he was 1/8 Ethiopian(Daily reminder, that ethiopians and somalis are not black)

>much later when he was older

he died at age of 37

> Every single country will become like Brazil

But we don't have rainforests to fuck up, Joao! I guess we can make our oil industry more corrupt to match yours, though.

Already am

this is not Pushkin portrait. It's someone wild fantasy. Real Pushkin is pic related.

canon portrait is Kiprensky`s one

Non-whites can have up to 10 breasts but of course a racist virgin like you wouldn't know that leaftard

>study history
>you're so stupid im not even gonna answer
Like, you guys could've literally humiliate me just by showing one fact, and you didn't do becaaaause... whatever the fuck.
>implying he wouldn't be considered a nigger by Sup Forums standards
>implying he wouldn't be considered not white by any fucking standards
>he died at the age of 37
You realize people didn't live that much at that time, right?
No, she's just the proof that race mixing works.

Racemixing is problem because it's the worst of the world getting the worst traits of their parents. For example you'd have a bloated inbred dog-faced White woman with a princess complex fucking an angry borderline psychopathic dumber-than-a-rock Black man and spawning a hideous subhuman who will never accomplish anything in life besides committing numerous crimes and soaking up welfare.

The best of a race breed with others of their race with no exceptions.

>didn't live that much at that time

That`s actually not so, Zhukovsky his friend lived for 70 years

>implying he wouldn't be considered a nigger by Sup Forums standards

that`s not an argument

>implying he wouldn't be considered not white by any fucking standards

My standard is white skin, his skin is hm actually WHITE

Britain has no rainforests. Nor forests. Only rain.

>muh we brown baboons

Shut up nigger

Those are some sick mutton chops. I had a pair but shaved them down because they're too hard to get even.

>That`s actually not so, Zhukovsky his friend lived for 70 years
>implying people had the modern medicine that we have
is that the average life expectancy of those times?

>that`s not an argument
It actually is, i'm attacking Sup Forums hipocrisy, and this guy, by the standards that we got here would be discriminated by his race accordingly to the stupid point that "racism is natural".
>My standard is white skin, his skin is hm actually WHITE
Dude is white as ronaldo, also racism isn't about color, but race and ethnicity, "I said color of skin exactly because you guys are just a bunch of braindead idiots" There are white people that look "brown" because they got too much sun exposure

why can't I have a Brazilian jungle girl (male)?

>is that the average life expectancy of those times?

He wasn`t average, he was noble, sort of aristocracy

>It actually is, i'm attacking Sup Forums hipocrisy, and this guy, by the standards that we got here would be discriminated by his race accordingly to the stupid point that "racism is natural".

you are shitposter just like OPs of "X are not white"

>Dude is white as ronaldo

Like Cristiano maybe, not Nibbler

>but race and ethnicity

Pushkin was totally russian

Leave us!: Your eyes are all unable
To read our history’s bloody table;
Strange in your sight and dark must be
Our springs of household enmity!
To you the Kreml and Prága’s tower
Are voiceless all, you mark the fate
And daring of the battle-hour
And understand us not, but hate.

nah, I will stick with my waifu

>is that the average life expectancy of those times?
If you didn't die in childhood (which happened a lot) you could expect to live a respectably long time.

>every single country will become a crime and poverty ridden shithole

Its a rosy future you paint huebro

DON'T EMBRACE THIS
YOU MUST RESIST
NO ONE DESERVES TO LIVE IN A BRAZILIANIZED COUNTRY
HAVE 3+ WHITE KIDS
14 WORDS

Sylvie is patrician's tier.
I approve.

>He wasn`t average, he was noble, sort of aristocracy
even those people had a lower life expectancy than the average person today, they still didn't had modern medicine you know
>Like Cristiano maybe, not Nibbler
No, more like ronaldo, the tranny fucker.
>Pushkin was totally russian
That's not my point, not talking about nationality. You can't deny that he wasn't white(race) and he didn't even care, that just proves my point, racism isn't natural.

Mullatoe here.
I agree completely.

Love is my religion.

>Ronaldo

Wasn't it Ronaldinho?

>tfw watching people with better than average iqs make decisions.

>Ronaldinho
No, and it was a rather UGLY ASS manly tranny

Ronaldo is the bald one, Ronaldinho is the black one.

Brazil should have been portugal'd harder

>Never knowing thicc tribal love

Relax dude, he's the daily retarded user who comes shitpost here and is too bluepilled by Brazil's media and leftist education to understand.

Thats literally the picture of a prostitute that uses steroids to get her thiccness, her price is under 25 dollars. What can you buy in america for 25 dollars?

25 burgers

I have her twitter account, it only gets better

I'd like to colonise that

He was blueeyed and even blond when he was young. Fuck off, retard. He also had complexes because of nigger ancestry. I read his diary.

1 large 3 topping pizza is about 25 dollars WITHOUT tip

Unless of course you use coupons

Would fuck:
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

Uncommon at best

First post best post, and by a Leaf no less. A rare treat

>tfw brazil poster routinely spamming this on Sup Forums and Sup Forums has made me want to fuck a brown qt

What have you done to me. I can't even get off to white women anymore, my dick pulses at the sight of any shades of brown.

bump

>tfw the natives In your country are slowly being absorbed into the greater white population.

No Brazil for us my beige friendo

You could always become an hero

do the ones you have look like the ones over in straya or do they look like jango fett

>MOM LOOK REPLIED TO MANY PEOPLE
luh hoo zuh her

I can feel it coming, any sec-

>HUEHUEUHEUHUEHUE

Nothing to fear to be quite honest.

As long as she's not black. niggers are gross. I'm banging a Mexican girl with a beautiful ass ATM.

Holy fuck those tattoos look awful. Completely ruined

Jango

Abos are exclusive to Australia

Native south american wome are god tier. How do I get one?