PEWDIEPIE is 100% going to get his channel shut down for this video

youtube.com/watch?v=61686cq6s7c&t

DESU I don't even now how the video is still up?

>tldr the man with 53 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS just released a video TODAY going on a racist tirade for 15 minutes staright

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiverr
youtube.com/watch?v=p1fkx3EyvmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can see before he started this he wanted out. I think he just wants to quit being an idol to ten year olds and live a normal life.

is he one of us?

So, any guesses on when his channel will be shut down permanently?

In just a 15 minute video he:

>called out the corporate jew
>joked about and normalized Nazism and Hitler
>dropped tons of subtle red-pills for his younger audience
>called himself the grandson of Joseph Gobbles and Hermann Goering

Fucking hell. can't wait to see the reaction to this one.

jesus fucking christ its literally him making hitler memes for 15 minutes

/OurGuy/

on a serious note, I cannot believe he is getting away with saying the things he says in this video

YouTube management must be having a major meltdown right now. what are they going to do?

u think he browses Sup Forums?

this is some sort of alternate reality, i am convinced

>YouTube management
YouTube management is nonexistant. Even for big youtubers.

This whole "they don't want you to see this" bs is the oldest ad/jew trick in the book to get people to watch shit

can i gt a sauce

????? did you even watch the video?

it exists all right. but only to appease the interests of YouTube. that's why I am saying they must be having a mini meltdown. because I am going to assume that they are not fans of this video.

YouTube is a multi-billion dollar entity, I am sure they have management sven

>responsible for more YT bucks than anybody
>getting banned

he's pretty much the only one who can go full blown oven dodge rant and get a pass lmao.

at worst, the video gets taken down. YT is run by bitch boys who like their money too much, so he isn't going anywhere unless he wants to.

He's been quoting hitler and playing nazi music for a little while now, so I don't think he'll get shut down but he'll probably get blocked in certain countries, such as Germany.

>"The owners of fiverr are obviously jewish"
>"Jews somehow found another way to fuck Jesus over"

I CANT KEEP TRACK OF ALL THESE SIDES

The owners of fiverr are literally jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiverr

> Tfw you realize Pewdiepie is one of us

Think about it, as a native Swede he probably got tired of seeing the islamification and cuckholdry of his country. Combined with him likely being redpilled, it was bound to happen that he would snap.

I dont think its youtube management that has the meltdown, I think its polaris, his network. Pewdiepie is their flagship and now it just turned full hitler. Maybe they'll fire him?

dude is already set for life. I'm sure he is just having fun with it now.

How did Youtube's most autistic celebrity become so based overnight?

Dank memes and people like filthyfrank. as far as I know he idolizes the chink.

It never fails does it? It's always the case

What's he saying at 5:00 mark?

>Sup Forums is now clickbaiting for pewdiepie

What in the fuck just end it already

>Mein fuhrer
>bitte help us tanzen

Tfw you are transported into the timeline where the annoying cunt kiddy YouTuber is natsoc.

Doing gods work Pewds

>the owners of fiverr are jewish
Pewdiepie was right again

Reality. He's swedish and jews probably tried to scam him at some point for his money. Also I believe he's a really smart guy, after all he managed to get 53M subscribers acting like a retard on camera while playing videogames and he's been top 1 for a very long time.

High IQ. Guy was always smart, logic and general truth come to you in time, and I admit I always had a thing for him despite absolutely hating these youtube celebrities. He was neer THAT bad, but he did farm viewers through shittons of charisma

He is taking it too far.
I think he is more effective when he teases it.

>jew detected

Death to all you

Set for life... until he is convicted of hate speech, has all his money taken away and is sent to prison to be "rehabilitated".

my penis is growing what does this mean?

he's gently redpilling gen z. I like this goy

>anime
>bitching about actual progress

Is that you, Schlomo.

He lives on the internet, dude. Of course he browses Sup Forums.

Sasha Grey, all I know senpai

>pol thinks casuals haven't joked about hitler and jews before them
Me on my friends have joked about those for years and years even before this place existed. It's not like any of those things he said are somehow /pol exclusive. Do you guys have no friends?

True, everyone tells jew jokes in their circle of friends and possibly at work and so on. But he's getting awfully specific, and it's like his theme now.

>Image size 88kb

Mm...he is in Sweden so he's probably being genuine.

>normal life
If he's going for a normal life he's doing it wrong.

>it's the resident (((Finn)))

Be gone, Hershel.

He lives in your country Achmed.

Jewed Pewd.

A hero denied his homeland.

Someone photoshop an eyepatch somewhere.

>that fucking plug for tyrone

Fuck yes, I love tyrone memes

pretty innocent, desu
and fiverr sounds vindictive as hell, THEY EVEN BANNED JESUS

these jokes aren't worse than what Rodney Rotten does, and that guy is a Jew himself.

Obviously being anti-pc is trendy now and pewdiepie has always been pretty smart to know which trend to follow to get the most views. Not saying his stuff isn't funny. I have enjoyed his videos when he went full "NOT GIVING A SHIT ANYMORE" ROUTE.

>mfw i didnt read the last line until now

Fine then
*from Sweden
#Homelandfeelsbadman

>10:49
Holy shit

I Loled like a retard at his jesus got fucked over by jews line and when i saw the reptilian money hungry jew line i just lost it..
My sides went interstelar.

>these jokes aren't worse than what Rodney Rotten does, and that guy is a Jew himself.

Jews commonly debase themselves and their kind to appease the goyim, as long as they get something out of it. Could be money, or it could be furthering some agenda (it's usually money, however).

10:15 in the video

>Jesus here, Hitler did absolutely nothing wrong. he was just doing gods will, and is in heaven now with god

Thing you can get away with when you are number one on youtube, eh?

Let me educate you a bit leaf. You use Desu at the end of a sentence and also no need for a question mark since it is a statement and no a question. Also stop spamming your ero shit here on pol!

>Gen Z will grow up to hate Jews and Muslims

there is no denying it now. He is red piled and is crashing his channel with no survivors.

>mountain jew getting triggered
Like poetry

To bad the these guys got unbanned, with the publicity they got they could easily have gotten their own site and kept the money for themselves.

Rodney Rotten has no agenda, I would take back my word if anyone could tell me what agenda that would be, besides being an irl shitposter with really low brow humor

DESU you're being a triggered cuck senpai

read the message he posted in the last second.

there's always a court jester jew to entertain the goyim so that shekelstein and goldberg can sneak around, stealing everyone's coinpurse while the goyim aren't paying attention.

oldest trick in the talmud

That's probably the conundrum they are in. Not only is his channel the most popular channel on Youtube but the MSM has been getting him even more publicity. If they censor him it will NOT go unnoticed.

remember when Pewdiepie literally made h3h3 draw a swastika on himself?

Link

Heres what I don't get.
>Sup Forums Bitches and moans that people are not taking the red pill
>Pewdiepie, whether it be a joke or not, subtly normalizes Hitler and right wing opinions to young audience
>"WHAT THE FUCK GET THIS E-CELEB OFF MY SITE REEEE"
I don't watch his shit, but hes done more to change the youths opinions of right wing stuff than Sup Forums ever has

Where do i find this in the video?

i am a fucking retard and all these memes are infecting and eroding my brain, i mean the comedian rodney rude..

o shit

14 53 literlay last second. pause needed to catch it i think
This user scren caped it

>everyone tells jew jokes in their circle of friends and possibly at work and so on.

Good luck doing that in Germany kek. Doing that at work will widen your asshole towards maximum stretch.

i like pewds as much as the next guy and i find his new videos hilarious. but what's with the constant shilling lately?

Why is Pewdiepie surprised that Jesus got banned from that site? It's the Jews we're talking about here. The real question is how did he manage to stay there for so long?

Holy shit

If they delete his channel they'll lose a lot of views. Did he just jew the jews?

>neekerin pusu
Whoa, we had negerzoenen here too.

>part two

Wtf I love Pewdiepie now

Nah not da poodie

Oh shit. He's going full Reich.

I hope he gets arrested by our british police and there is a high profile court case that redpills the world on how (((they))) treat us.

>these jokes aren't worse than what Rodney Rotten does, and that guy is a Jew himself.
I hear he's the top Jew too. Well, him and his crew.

just lie and say that the jews recommended we drop those bombs, btw

yes everyone who watched that suddenly agreed that Hitler did nothing wrong. Holy shit you are dense.

Is Pewdiepie, dare i say it, /ourguy/?

Wow, I thought Sup Forums was just growing because redditors were coming over. The right is gaining huge amounts of support all of a sudden, we may be on the cusp of a movement or even revolution.

dude he was obviously always a 4channer. His early videos are Sup Forums-related as fuck on a meme level. That's where his initial base of subs came from.

He literlay went in the most obvious fucking antisemitic rant of yet.

He wasnt even doing a skit about jews or something he literlay popped jews screwed over jesus twice joke and money hungry reptilian in the same video that he didnt really intend on making racist comments that much.

I dont know if he stared to long into the abyss and now is right wing or if he is unvailing his represed power level for so long. But he is obviously no longer "just joking"

>can get away with calling out the jews where others would already be destroyed

Hes financially independent, popular and attractive.

Jews fear going rashly at him like shutting him down would backfire and rally support behind him and his cause

They will try to find ways to hurt him in more secrecy and smear him.

nobody actually cares about him
every video he makes only gets 2 mil views if its not controversial

If he just quit and disappeared he'd get mobbed in public by fanboys all the time. If he goes edgy people would either respect him for his honesty or avoid him.

youtube.com/watch?v=p1fkx3EyvmE
10:20 into the vid or something

yea you're right he just wants to live the normal life of your stereotypical $50 millionaire.

>Shilling

YouTube celebs are a big deal now.

So much so that they actually have public relations firms who hire people to spread their videos across social media and the internet. Topics just like this one are a good example of their work.

Laci Green and Anita Sarkesisn are both using PR firms that specialize in viral promotion.

sage and report pdp threads. if he wants to advertise on Sup Forums he can buy ad space like everyone else