youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8
>AD: Trump's Argument for America
youtu.be/vST61W4bGm8
>Trump - Never Come Down (3hrs Long)
youtu.be/zxXfHxceMg4

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/us-president-trump-very-nice-talk-israeli-pm-netanyahu-warm-conversation/2017/01/22/
ncr-iran.org/en/news/iran-protests/22003-iran-expert-iranian-regime-is-afraid-of-people-s-uprising
archive.is/SiC8k
youtu.be/pZGeky9o1o8
youtube.com/watch?v=VEnPRPg2i6s
twitter.com/ABC/status/823276961044852736
ew.com/tv/2017/01/21/trump-inauguration-ratings/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck awoo

so does anyone know what he's gonna do about legalizing weed?

>US President Trump: ‘Very Nice’ Talk, Israeli PM Netanyahu: ‘Warm’ Conversation.
>The two leaders discussed the Iranian nuclear deal as well, PM Netanyahu said, in addition to “other issues.”
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/us-president-trump-very-nice-talk-israeli-pm-netanyahu-warm-conversation/2017/01/22/

>Iran Expert: Iranian Regime Is Afraid of People's Uprising.
>The US-based Arabic Institute has recently released figures highlighting Iranian people’s dissatisfaction with Iranian regime’s intervention in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon and Yemen.
>Ever since coming to power following the anti-monarchy revolution, the Iranian regime has attempted to run away from such domestic issues as social and people’s rights, attempting to transmit them to neighboring and Arabic countries by planting hidden and revealed hands and militias. Following the nuclear deal, people were hoping that their living conditions were going to improve. One year after the nuclear deal, however, 73 percent of people believe that nothing in their lives has ever changed.
ncr-iran.org/en/news/iran-protests/22003-iran-expert-iranian-regime-is-afraid-of-people-s-uprising

Does anyone have one of those bad blacked black hand shoops template?

State issue you degenerate

Joe gonna Joe real hard in the morning

What was Conway's exact quote on the tax returns?
I cant listen to Cuck Todd's sperging

>so does anyone know what he's gonna do about legalizing weed?

Nothing.

The federal government has nothing to do with the legalization of marijuana.

If you care so much, form a coalition to have it legalized in your state or move to one that has it legalized already.

Hello fellow commie hangers
Are you feeling /comfy/ today?

>tfw Trump gets Irans government overthrown by the people and they actually install a democracy and bring peace to the middle east

Liberals still wouldn't give him credit

Whats with all the shills today?

State issue m8

He's going to take care of the important issues (such as our financial solvency). You getting to smoke a plant is not one of them

AWOOVEMENT
shill still coming, for what?

Basically yup.

AWOO IS NOT FOR LEWD, JOE
DISAVOW IMMEDIATLEY

I certainly hope not. Trump promised that we wouldn't be spending money on shitty regime change pet projects anymore. We need the money here at home.

>wtf I love nation building now

BREAKING NEWS: LIBERALS ARE NOW PROTESTING AGAINST "MADE IN USA". IS THIS A WINNING STRATEGY? IS BLUMPF BTFO?

archive.is/SiC8k

Another Raid. It always leaves and comes in waves.

Apparently "They" got more funding.

I seriously hate all you newfag fucking hippie pot smokin sons of bitches that don't know a god damn thing about politics cause all you cared about was DUDE WEED LMAO 420 BLAZE AYYYY in your high school government class.

That shit is the STATE'S RIGHT to legalize or not. Go read a book or something. Or the US Constitution maybe

Reminder that subversion is your ally
By encouraging the radicalization of the left and placing on "intersectionality" we can make them destroy themselves

Then we can start loading them into helicopters

The comfy is for later.
I'm gonna ramp up the energy right now and bang some drums.

They really can't help themselves

I'm not saying HE does it, I'm saying the people do it. Should've said during the Trump Presidency

Please answer I need to BTFO packer supporters

>That shit is the STATE'S RIGHT to legalize or not.

Federal law is more powerful than state law actually.

There really is no purpose other than to waste their own time, no skin off my back.

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!

Can Trump Gen settle this? The case for how it was the largest ever hasn't been presented. The case for why less people could make it has been though. I watched the bird's eye view of the whole event and there were not as many people. I also truly believe that most people here get this. Of course it's one mistake that mega shills are using to attack us (of course they don't care that everyone makes mistakes/exaggerates)

Trump is my President. I am in a 24/7 state of /comfy/.

youtu.be/pZGeky9o1o8
Just reposting for that britbong just in case.

"The White House response is that he's not going to release his tax returns"

They're mad we're winning!

>Federal issue
Ftfy

I dont smoke, but right now its technically still illegal federally so it is a bit of a contradiction occuring.

I'm in an eternal state of smug now that we get to go on the attack.

This is exactly what Trump has been doing for a year straight.

He's just speeding up the inevitable destruction of the "progressive" sect and hopes it takes down the rest of the left with them.

It's working pretty well so far.

>fashion world

So a bunch of smug people who don't matter in the slightest

>WHY IRAN'S ELECTION RESULTS AND FEWER BURKAS ARE ACTUALLY A DANGEROUS SIGN OF REGIME CHANGE
>COMING UP AT 11, PRESIDENT TRUMP SAYS NO TROOPS ARE BEING SENT ANYWHERE; IS THIS JUST AN ALTERNATIVE FACT?

NEW
Trump Honors Law Enforcement, First Responders
youtube.com/watch?v=VEnPRPg2i6s
>get over here

You just know

What is the emoluments clause?

They already destroy themselves via identity politics.

What we should be doing is subverting every initiative from the left by making every issue a race/gender representation and inclusion issue. Bog them down the same way they try to do it with us.

It's perfect. If they keep pushing that and other Kristol-kike style "America first is racist" shit we'll definitely pick up power
There's more blue collar dems this will convert than there are conservative fashionistas

twitter.com/ABC/status/823276961044852736

Lefties are REALLY triggered by Trump getting along with Comey

No, state issue. Sessions has no reason to blanket ban.

most VIEWED online plus tv

not the most attended

spicer only fucked up when he combined the two

if he said "most viewed" he'd be 100 percent right

Legal user here. JD. Bar Admitted. What's wrong with 420 blazing faggot?

It was the most viewed period. They don't count online hits which has absolutely exploded in the past few years.

Reality check: Marijuana is illegal.

Im kind of wondering what the trump supporters who kept repeating

"GIVE HIM A CHANCE. WAIT UNTIL HE IS PRESIDENT. HE WILL CLEAN UP HIS ACT AND BENEFIT ALL PEOPLE"

are willing to believe in now.

I mean its only day 3 and he has :

Lied to the CIA about inauguration attendance (something so insignificant considering his position and useless in itself) while proclaiming a war with the media about him tweeting that the CIA and intelligence agencies are like nazi-germany, while standing in front of the wall of fallen cia agents who gave their lives for their country.

Stated that the US made a mistake of not taking over all the oil in Iraq, and made a remark that seems to imply he wants to go to war ("dont worry you will get another chance") during his CIA talk.

Overturned a recent mortgage-fee reduction — geared at helping first-time and low-income home buyers.

As the new administration took over the whitehouse website replacing the obama administrations policies and paths with Trumps, the key ones that are missing/gone/not replaced are the ones involving climate change, healthcare, LGBTQ people, disabled people and civil rights.

Called the press "THE ENEMY", something former presidents reserved for Al Qaeda and Isis.

Had his white house press state a blatant lie to the US citizens and US press, again about something that should not be on the mind of a supposed world-leader.

8 years of comfy brother

Kek.

>saying abortion is a women's rights issue is insensitive to and discriminates against trans women

Germanistan will bend the knee

President may not receive gifts from a foreign government. Libs are trying to say that Trump's hotel bills count as gifts.

Obama had more in person
I firmly believe with tv numbers and countless online watching, Trump had a bigger audience
CNN alone had sixteen million online
Obamas tv numbers were only ten million higher and it is a fact more people watch online only
ew.com/tv/2017/01/21/trump-inauguration-ratings/

a constitutional clause that has never been litigated yet in our history

believe that one is where you are supposed to sell all your assets and put the money in a blind trust. he just gave them to his son.

>Sessions has no reason to blanket ban.

Doesn't matter. Federal law is federal law. States do not have the power to nullify federal law.

We need to get Webb into Kaine's senate seat in 2018.

Did I miss anything?

If Trump had not come along, then H illary would have easily won the election
Something like 35%+ of the electorate are non-whites who vote democrat because they hate America

They had almost won forever

>No title of nobility shall be granted by the United States: and no person holding any office of profit or trust under them, shall, without the consent of the Congress, accept of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state.

liberals are fucking retarded

>Tanya will never step on your dick and call you trash
Why even live?

I keep forgetting how fucking tall James Comey is

this reminds me of those highlights that appear during credits after happy endings in movies

oh no that sucks

would making it harder for people to get guns and regulating them work to stop gun violence?

They think he gets gifts from russia or something

Pope bending the knee again?

It's called Preemption.

see

Didn't read most of it, just read you complaining that he called the press the enemy. I have no problem with that. They along with all other leftists helping to spread communism should be rounded up and killed.

I thought only God could judge? Oh wait
>Catholics

Huh well I guess Im not surprised
The media has been so absurdly hostile looking for anything to attack him over it would be pointless

what's to be expected over the next 8 years military-wise? will there be a full invasion of ISIS-occupied lands, or something bigger than that?

I'm now old enough to join the military, just in time for Trump's presidency. wouldn't be happier to serve under his term if I do end up enlisting.

He has every reason as the Supremacy Clause has precedent. One can only hopes he cracks down puts drug peddling "pot shop" operators in prison.

we love you trump

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

What's the exact quote and the defense of it? I remember hearing him say most in attendance.

Not a shill BTW. See picture.

>Look for a possible hiring freeze at executive branch

>5-year lobbying ban on transition and administration officials

>Mexico City policy, which prevents foreign NGOs from getting U.S. family planning money if they provide abortions with non-U.S. funds. (It's already illegal to use U.S dollars on abortions.)

>Task the Defense Secretary and joint chiefs to come up with plan to eviscerate ISIS

>Report on readiness, and something cyber security related

>Border/immigration: Something on sanctuary cities, expand E-Verify, an extreme vetting proposal

>Trade: Withdraw from TPP and a thorough review of NAFTA

THE SEVEN EXECUTIVE ORDERS FOR TOMORROW.

Full full quote

You mentioned a couple hundred thousand people who sent in petitions on health care, talking about health care, you also have more than 200,000 who petitioned the White House calling on President Trump to release his full tax returns with all information needed to verify emolument's clause compliance.

Whenever 100,000 petition, that triggers a White House response. So, what is the White House response?

CONWAY: The White House response is that he's not going to release his tax returns. We litigated this all through the election. People didn't care. They voted for him.

And let me make this very clear. Most Americans are very focused on what their tax returns will look like while President Trump is in office, not what his look like.

And, you know full well that Trump -- President Trump and his family are complying with all the ethical rules, everything they need to do to step away from his businesses and be a full-time president.

But on this matter of tax returns, people keep a -- they want to keep litigating what happened in the campaign. People want to know that they're going to get tax relief and he has promised that.

We just hope the Democratic Senate will support his tax relief package the way the Democratic Senate in 2001 did for President Bush, George.

They passed tax relief for all Americans by June of that year. We hope the same happens here.

President Trump has appointed 21 of his 21 cabinet nominees and only two have been confirmed. It's really time for Democrats to step up and stop talking about bipartisanship and be bipartisan when it comes to passing that tax reform so that Americans' tax returns look better this year and confirming these nominees.

We need a Treasury secretary. We need a Commerce secretary. We need a new government that works.

And we hope they'll -- they'll meet the call very soon.

No. Deregulating gun free zones would stop gun violence.

Comey is the slenderman of Hilbot nightmares

when is this globalist plant going to roll over and die

>Lied to the CIA
Even if he did, they work for him.

>proclaiming a war with the media
GOOD

>"dont worry you will get another chance"
I should hope so, once we bomb ISIS out of existence and set up some secular Arab states.

>Overturned a recent mortgage-fee reduction
Even the media knows this is shit.

>climate change, healthcare, LGBTQ people, disabled people and civil rights
Get fucked, leftists.

>Called the press "THE ENEMY"
You are.

>blatant lie to the US citizens
You want me to count how many times Obama got up there and lied?

Leftists don't know what it is. They just like to say it because it's a big word and it makes them sound smart.

>What is the emoluments clause?
A president can't have a job other than being president.
Libtards are wasting their dwindling energy.

HOW MANY BONGS UNTIL THE NEXT MSM BEAT DOWN AT THE HANDS OF SPICER?

>what's to be expected over the next 8 years military-wise

Trump seems to be very supportive of the Navy, so there is going to be a lot of ship-building.

>when senpai notices you

I'm not reading any of that all I know is that he's exactly what I hoped he would be and hopefully subversive faggots like you find yourselves at the end of a noose

Thats exactly the kind of memes we need lad

The lynchpin will be breaking up the elite child trafficking rings and the televised tribunals of those involved.

Gonna be some minds snapping and/or embarrassed former defenders of some disturbing people

Yes, but Trump can take pot off Series A and be done with it.

Stop posting your shitty song everywhere faggot.

>The inauguration had the biggest audience ever period
>In person and around the globe by other means
The in person was a fuck up because in person plus global viewing makes it the highest

They're going to end using the military for social experiments that started in the Clinton area and focus on actually being number 1 again.