The State of the board adress

WeW lad shilling is off the charts today!
In response, I think we should take the oppurtunity to welcome our new friends by addressing our Political beliefs. I'll start.

I hold a stance in favor of
>Facism/monarchism
Because I believe in human liberty, not the "liberty" that leads man into vice and corruption, but the liberty that leads him into virtue and dignity. The liberty that allows man to build great cities, beautiful cathedrals, and awe inspiring works of art.
>ethnonationalism
Because it is the most practical path towards progress. Each race and ethnicity should have a nation that they can call theirs, and theirs alone. This would encourage a sense of fraternity between the people (the term 'countrymen' and 'kinsmen' used to mean something you know) this would lead to a safer and more stable society. Ironically, a world of Ethnostates holds more "diversity" than this multicult hellhole.

Tl;dr ITT post your political views so our new friends can learn something :^)

>one word at a time

IF

OMG desu, I have the same stance as you!

I think since there are such vast differences in the temporal consideration of acts in the human species, we should start screening people over this criteria. It will be more effective than pure ethnonationalism.

We dont need to eugenize people, but we can make a ridiculous improvement on the short termed thinking people if we put them into a specialized program that can properly adress their educational needs, and that puts them in professions that makes sense for them.

But I favor monarchy/facism because I think it gives freedom and unity while proving the bureaucratic flexibility to achieve large goals.

Also, democracy sucks

>denocracy sucks
Yea, its a base political system, its gay as shit. See: fag marriage

Have you read The Ethnostate by Wilmont Robertson? That bit about putting the thinks ng groups of a population in specialized programs is like right of it. If you haven't read it you would really like it

>ethnonationalism

Nationalism died when globalization became the norm to stay forever.

Fuck off faggot Sup Forums is a comedy board. Anybody who takes pol serious is dumb fucking retard.

>Globalization staying forever
I think we are beginning to see the end of globalization my man

Stance:
>libertarian/conservative
I am for personal freedom with limited government but I do recognize the need for an army, borders, infrastructure and cultural homogeny.

Piss off nigger, sure there are great jokes on Sup Forums but there can be good political discussion here too

Unsure. Globalization seems to keep getting stronger and bigger each passing day.

Respectable views, I have one question tho in regards to
>personal freedom
What about faggotry and overall degeneracy in media and education? Would you do something about that?

Really?
Today we just pulled out of TPP and we are about to renegotiate NAFTA, its only a matter of time before the EU collapses.

Once the economic aspects of Globalism falls the rest will follow suit

>Facism/monarchism

Do you even feed yourself?

will check it out

Monarchy + capitalism + ethnonationalism

Everyone else gtfo

That's a subject I also think about from time to time and I still can't formulate a decent answer.

On the one hand, I want freedom of expression and freedom of speech but I also don't want to let this degenerates taint the society.

Maybe have some rules that we only promote classical works in schools. I would straight out ban social studies from public funded schools though. Waste of tax money.

The media could have some regulation were they have to give their sources with every article and report.

>TPP

TPP is awful and that was a great victory indeed, yet...

>matter of time before the EU collapses.

How is that a good thing?

>do I even feed myself
No, I'm an 18 year old faggot still at home with my parents

My apologies if I'm coming off as a larping faggot, I just think that fascism and monarchism have much better merits than the present system, what do you think I have wrong? Genuinely asking

Its a mental health problem. Statistically speaking, there will always be fags, the same way there will always be people with bipolar disorder, etc.

What we need is an educational program that can detect faggotry early on and kill it in its womb.

There will still be bisexual man, and other shitz, but maybe we can at least drive the homos underground again

lmao you sound like you live in your moms basement, loser

A brazilian thinks this.

From an outside perspective I think trading blocs are obsolete, you should have the freedom as Spain to make a trade deal with any country you wish, instead you have to go through the absolutely fucked bureacracy of EU legislature and trade deals (I think they've only made 30 deals in 40 years right?)
On top of that they seem to push diversity and xenophilia, whether its accepting Gopniks or Sandniggers into your countries

>drive homos deep undergound
This

Ok so you would be open to some regulatiobs to guard against that, that sounds good, I'm glad you're not a """liberty"""" purist

Democratic Calculist Republican

>Democratic republic run by representatives
>Max personal liberty
>small federal government
>Unelected elite scholars run a different branch of government
>Their only job is doing statistical studies
>They cannot vote or draft laws, knly publish studies.
>3rd branch of inquisitors is made of civilian volunteers who police the other two branches
>Inquisitors have 0 power over private citizens
>Scholars and representatives have less rights than private citizens
>Tax method is direct funding, that is, government departments propose budgets for projects directly to tax payers and tax payers directly decide what they will fund and how much of their tax obligation goes to each thing.
>Everyone has guns and shit
>no step on snek

Sounds pretty gay desu

>no step on snek
>helicopter ride
Not sure if leftypol or legit retard. Actually what's the difference...

hello new friend. Now piss off

WE ARE SAVING AFRICA

GET THE FUCK IN HERE