He's actually autistic isn't he pol

he's actually autistic isn't he pol......

>he's just a tired 10 year old who's up at 2:30am!
>he's just bored!
>he's just tall and awkward for his age!

gtfo, he's a fucking sperg, stop covering for him pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Paravicini
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This webm is it, this is the tip of the water. Barron DRUMPF is autistic.

If barrons is on the spectrum, that makes me like him more

Behead those who insult the future emperor

OR he never had proper social interaction because he was most of the time locked at Trump tower wth bunch of bodyguards and nannys...

Kid likes to goof around, is probably bored by being around stiff suits all day every day.

Or maybe he's a 10 year old who's dad is both a billionaire and the president and he's high on life because he is growing up with the kind of luxury you can only dream of.

>all the leftshits everywhere are now publicly beating up on a 10-year-old-kid

digging their own fucking graves deeper and deeper every day aren't they

>tfw Trumps 9 year old Son is 5'10
>tfw you are 5'9 at 21

please execute me senpai

Are you really that deperate for a friend, user?

He's 10 fucking years old, a bloody CHILD.

His height and hair style have fooled you into thinking he's 16 or something.

The dudes 10.

TEN

You bootlicking faggots are pathetic. Kys.

If he is autistic, Then just imagine it.

The entire internet is hating you because your father is the president. That right or wrong they think your actions mean you have sort of disease that should be laughed at. And rather then using him as a political leverage of such a thing he's just quietly holding his hand and reminding him he can do whatever he wants. That his dad is the president and the sky is the limit. And that the entire opposing liberal voting base believe that its okay to mock him on such a petty issue.

And just think Sup Forums is supposed to be the bad guy.

What a tough guy you are to pick on children, Ahmed.

>tfw you were also that quiet kid that was already almost a foot taller than everyone by the end of 5th grade

Sup Forums is a board of peace! Kill those who disagree!

>he's actually autistic

Assuming he is, what's the problem? I don't fucking understand all this hate?

A ten year old boy that goofs around? Unheard of. I work in a public school district and I can tell you that every single ten year old boy is a perfect citizen, and completely puts the ten year old girls to shame.

You'd know about boot licking, right France?

The right-wingers are the ones bullying Barron

One of us
>One of us
One of us
>One of us
One of us
>One of us
One of us
>One of us
One of us
>One of us
One of us
>One of us
One of us
>One of us
One of us
>One of us
One of us
>One of us
One of us

I did not copypaste this.

Either that or you're a jealous manlet that will never bone as many bitches as he will.

I'm more concerned about Melania. She looks miserable. Second thoughts about the first lady gig?

honestly I did this shit all the time when I was 10. Knocked it off around 12

if you were the son of a prominent person and you never had the social life of a normal person you would be socially retarded too

One of us

Very quick growth is associated with the spectrum.
Its very likely that Barron is autistic.

But I wouldn't be surprised to see that he's actually completely normal. We're just strangers. We know nothing of his interactions in private.

no they aren't you maple nigger

Fuck how did he get so fucking tall this quick?
When I was 10, I was like 4'5.
Dad - 6'3
Mom - 5'8
Me now - 6'0

Fuck.

>Being insecure about being 6'0

kys

Fuck you manlet.
Literally all my cousins are 6'5+, they take this piss all the time.
Most cousins sisters like 5'10, fuck

maybe you wouldn't have ended up shorter than your dad if you weren't so morbidly obese that your bones grew sideways under the pressure

Imagine how trippy it would be for the world to be obsessing over you like we're doing. He had a famous dad, but he wasn't in the spotlight until now. Secret service, all this hoopla, living in a fortress. I'd honestly be sperging out at his age.

>he's actually autistic isn't he pol......

How many of these threads and you going to make you insecure little faggot?

He's autistic yeah. Who cares though? Let the left spitefully bash him for it.

Meh, you get over it. Just requires mental toughness

How hard do you have to fall for the meme that you're bitching about being 6'0?
If your concern is about getting not getting chicks because of your height, then stop being retarded: you're 6'0 and the average height in the UK is about 5'9". You should stop being insecure about your height and insecure about how easily worried you are over jokes.

>criticizing bored kid trying to have fun
did your father touch you?

POST THE """"""HIGH FIVE""""""

Can anybody post their rarest Barons for me, please?

and this pleb

Baron's intellect, despite his fast growing body, is just to great be contained in his infant body.
OP is pissed because he does not have an IQ over 200 like Baron.
Stay mad.
Baron Trump 2056

>attacking a 10 year old
This is fucking low, even for Sup Forums

Top kek

>defending a 10 year old kid from jealous landwhale psychopath bitches on the internet is bootlicking
I think eliminating your culture and people for multiculturalism is bootlicking, you dirty little frog.

If I was 10 and my childhood was being ruined by my 70 years old doritto father I would act about a hundred times worse just to ruin his day. Now if I was almost AS TALL as my 70 years old father, I'd beat the shit outta him. No question, I'd fucking tear that president apart.

>Thinks public attacking an innocent kid is fair game
Your moral compass, if you even have one, is completely fucked over. It would not surprise me if you were are moral relativist
>ayy lmao, nothing matters m8, you can do whatever you want as long as you don't get caught xDDDD
This meme tier nihilistic relativism eroded the west from its virtues and is now responsible for the widespread hedonistic society we live in today.

Dude you are always in these threads defending him

I don't get why Sup Forums is so adamant in refusing to accept the kid's autism. I guess they've spent so much time calling each other autists that they forgot there are actual people with actual autism.

The way Camilla hides her blind and autistic nephew Derek from the public light and has him shut up in a home for the infirmed? Too right ol' chap. We should revert back to the olden days where retards were treated like animals.

:^)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Paravicini

Have you noticed that "incredibly and thankfully" there is no Barron Trump RULE 34?

Why do we keep having these threads pop up?

Yes, Barron Trump may have a mental disability of some sort; or it might just be stress related, but why does it matter? Who cares? He's a ten year old kid who probably never desired to be in the position that he's currently in.

Cut him some slack. As for these threads, I'm just going to start hiding them for now on and I hope others start doing the same. It's always the same dumb shit in these threads. All these threads are now is a tool to attack the first family.

Barron is awesome

> the tip of the water
wtf?
that doesn't even make sense in our language you subhuman northerner

>Leftists attacking a 10 year old boy.

Why am I not surprised?

he is 10 years old.

you treat him like he is at least 15 years old, because he looks so.

you can't calibrate your reaction properly to his age, because your brain judges him by how he looks IRL and refuses to use the abstract number "10"

Funny how Sup Forums blasts "normies" and then get mad when they point out Barron's legitimate autism.

And?

>STOP FUCKING DEFENDING THE AUTISTIC SPERG WHENEVER US TOLERANT LIBERALS MAKE FUN OF HIM, DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S OK BECAUSE HE IS BLIMPFS SON!?!?

I'd ask you to think long and hard about this, user, but I gave up on the notion leftists were capable of critical thought or compassion ever before I'd finished school in 2005.

He'll be old enough to be president in the 2044 election cycle. Barron Trump will be with you, like his dad was.

How would you feel if 70yo fat faggot sticking dick in you?

He goes to Columbia Grammar Prep school in NYC. There is a special program in the school that's like 125k tuition and it's for "learning disabilities" so like really bad dyslexia to mild retardation.

its ok to be autistic but it explains why trump is against most vaccines

forgot trip