Baby boomers are already at 60

>baby boomers are already at 60
>five year olds are already a minority majority
>whites are 60% white

daily reminder that in 20 years the republicans will never win an election again.

Other urls found in this thread:

marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavarian_Soviet_Republic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Democrats are going to have to focus on better ideas than "Niggers, women and spics will always vote for us no matter what" because that's fucking lazy.

what will happen in five years when spics become the majority of texas?

As long as its not Shillary or any other sjw cunt

In 20 years I'll be sucking on the public teat so hard you'll wish they did.

Daily reminder that unless your a Jew you become a Republican by 30.

Just look at the womens march and you can see how white women are radical leftists. Even without the demographic displacement you can see how conservatism will never recover. Trump is just a final hurray from the dying old white people.

Now I know how it felt during the communist revolution in Russia. Watching your nation taken over by radical leftists and nothing you can do about it. These same leftists once in power will begin slaughtering everyone.

This is fucking. scary.

They will become the new "white man" and everyone will direct their hate at them.

t. b careful what u wish 4

>More and more young men I know are becoming right-wing
>People tend to become more conservative as they get older
>in their early 20s many are already very right-wing.

I'm not so sure it's going to be that clear cut m8

>he thinks latinos are some democrat fair game
no nigga, the GOV has to start cattering to spics, that's the new reality.

we're not some inherently leftists pieces of shit like niggers, a lot of latinos don't relly on welfare and we come from countries without welfare culture, so we teach our kids to not be lazy niggers.

we also hate blacks and we're more conservative than liberals, a lot of spics are still catholic.

gays are discriminated here.
there's a reason why most white guys think latinas are better homewifes.

I don't get why pol don't see we can be allies against jews, niggers and muslims.

I don't think liberals will change their brainwash, as long as jews control the world, they will blame whites.

Yeah, and it's not going to work anyway. Something like 1/3 of Hispanic men voted for Trump. It's true that most shitskins vote for Democrats, but not all demographics have the 90/10 split niggers do. Dems aren't the shitskin whisperers they think they are.

Digits confirms future

A minority is still a minority, also they should keep their mouths shut about this predicted demographic shift because 1. 2050 is a long way off and 2. People can change the direction of this shift.

based UK

based kek

>Democrats think the United States has lurched into fascism and is basically Nazi Germany
>this faggot thinks we're the new USSR

Everybody needs to calm down. We're the same as we've been, just starting to tell globalists to fuck off.

If Latinos believe all those things they should already be voting Republican.

But Latinos don't believe all those things. They gladly abandon their conservative values for welfare handouts and illegal immigration.

If catering to people based on their race is necessary to win elections than the country is already lost.

>2050 is a long way off

That's as far in the future as 1984 was in the past. It's a while but it'll be here sooner than you think.

>Democrats are going to have to focus on better ideas than "Niggers, women and spics will always vote for us no matter what" because that's fucking crazy.

because republicans like to catter to only white people.
the gov needs to start addressing the reality they need to step up their game and start to take into account us.

many spics were trump supporters, me included, so don't make us into niggers lite.

This. Gen Z is already the most conservative generation since WWII.

marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/

This election killed leftism, maybe for good. We're just watching it's death throes.

if a person immigrates here legally, goes through legal hoops, naturalization process , then fine. the bad ones out number the good ones, unortunately
pic related, how it is really

Some are, some aren't. I'm just worried about the demographic replacement in that regard. If you look at the voting statistics, white men voted for Trump the most. They may be conservative but not as conservative as white men which are decreasing in proportion.

Remember, Trump lost by 3 million votes. The leftists out number us and it's only going to be more leftist in the future. And this is how the USSR started, with demonstrations at first that grew to revolts.

It says that's a survey of 2000 Brits. Quite an extrapolation to apply that to millions of Americans imo

>This election killed leftism, maybe for good.

It's been dying all over the west. They threw out supporting the working man in favour of centrist politics supporting globalism, minority appeasement, and some token state welfare.

Remember that half of those minorities will kill each other

>Republicans like to only cater to white people

What does this even mean? Could you provide some examples? Republican policies had nothing to do with race.

And how exactly does one cater to Latinos? I have a feeling this involves more race pandering and promises of gibs and amnesty.

This. The idea that minorities are all one big happy family oppressed by white people is another leftist fairy tale.

I'm not american, my knowledge comes from what I see on youtube.

maybe republicans need a latino conservative candidate I dunno.

daily reminder that latinos are not the white male enemy.

>daily reminder that in 20 years the republicans will never win an election again.
So what country will all the latinos go to when the US becomes just another latino country?

we're just conquering back the land gringos stole to mexico.

Of course they will...they change the goalposts all the time. That's how identity politics works.

If spics don't outright destroy the country as they did in Latin America, they will become the middle and upperclass. As such, they will eventually grow tired of handing out gibs. Half or more will turn to conservatism or lubertarianism.

Kikes will have to turn their sights on them in order to maintain dominance.

we didn't destroy latinoamerica.
bolivia and peru are pretty safe.

most crime is related to drugs and you can thank americans to that.

>he doesn't check the data of the memes he browses
>he thinks latinoamerica is a single country
>american education
like I said, peru and bolivia and paraguay have as low crime as argentina and chile.

>I don't get why pol don't see we can be allies against jews, niggers and muslims.

Because you're inferior sub humans. I'd prefer niggers over you any day. You're just scum. It's sad that the british didn't conquer all of the americas.

Extracting sample data and using it as a representation of a larger population is the whole point of statistics.

Besides, America has always been more conservative than Europe to begin with. Unless you have data proving otherwise, these findings should hold even more true of American youth.

Yeah, there were rumbles between communists and Nazis before the third reich too. We're way more likely to go Nazi than communist. Here's why:

Any kind of big jump to an extreme ideology from shitty times is like a prison riot. You've got a minority of people, at most a third, who are seriously discontent and ready to riot at any time. These are the people fighting in the streets in a country.

There's also about a third who aren't ever going to riot. They're pretty content and just want things to keep on going, like the upper middle class in your country. They're doing well for themselves and want the system to keep going.

Then there's the swing vote, the middle third that's persuadable. They can be talked in to joining a riot, but they're not going to do it all the time or for just any reason. In your country, that's the middle class. They've got frustrations, and they're not really doing well, but they feel like they've got some stuff to lose and are cautious and conservative about big changes.

If America ever reached the point where fascists and communists were really fighting in the street, and someoneo was going to take over the government from one of those extreme ideologies, the fascists win, as they did in Germany. Any already civilized country has a middle class; it has people with things they're worried about losing. Shithole countries with a bunch of farmers can go communist, but all those people in the middle, doing okay but not great, are never going to go along with it.

The middle class doesn't like fascists that much, but they fucking hate communists. Fascists want some of their stuff, but communists want it all. A fascist takeover and they pretty much stay where they are. A communist takeover and they get dragged down to the bottom. They have enough to miss it when it's gone, but not enough to get out of the country. They'll back Trump, and they'll back any fascist over the greedy commies.

>he doesn't know spics have european DNA
we're the offspring of iberians.

Riight. White latinos don't immigrate en masse to the u.s.

>my ancestors include a soldier who raped a native woman

The Anglos sent families; the Spanish and Portuguese sent mostly single men. So yeah, there's some European, along with a ton of native and African.

>daily reminder that in 20 years the republicans will never win an election again.

Unless we build some kind of wall to keep the rest of the "Democrats" out of our country, yes?

spics are a mutt race, but we're not niggers.

My shithole, Venezuela, Brazil, honduras and mexico are the violent ones.
the rest are safer than USA.

we don't have the kind of crime americans have.

forgot trip

t. Coke Monkey

This is interesting. It's basically seeing what made Russia go communist, what made Germany, Italy, and Spain go fascist, and comparing it to modern day and seeing what is more likely.

Remember there were communist takeovers in Germany too and in Russia before but they were quenched by the state

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavarian_Soviet_Republic

on the other hand
>many spics were trump supporters, me included, so don't make us into niggers lite.
if they're against immigration of themselves then why not? kek

yeah retard, I do support deportation of illegals, because they're illegals, and I'm brown as fuck.

>forgot trip

You have to go back.

Yeah, communists, man. But yeah, people get seriously discontent, but it's always a minority. When communists are knocking on the door of government, the rich people get ready to leave, because they'll get lynched and cleaned out. The poor are ready for anything; it's all an improvement.

But even if things are so terrible that 40% of people are so discontented that they're ready to burn down the government and start again, there are still a whole lot of people who own their homes, making $50,000+ a year. They're not super happy, but they definitely aren't going to see their situation improve if the communists win. Fascists make them nervous, but communists scare the shit out them. When you're sitting in the house you paid $200,000 for, and you've got a job paying you $70,000, own some cars, those communists rioting in the street saying that we need redistribution, the Nazis start looking pretty good. "We'll get rid of the communists and pretty much let you keep on keeping on," is a fantastic sales pitch when "fuck you, you bourgeoise scum in your fancy house while workers starve" is the alternative.

daily reminder that in 20 years Columbia will STILL be full of coffee niggers dyeing in the thousands ever month so i can get my .50 cents McDonald's coffee

Not really FARC already agreed to end the war and soon the ELN will join the peace agreement.

going to be nice, meanwhile america keeps becoming a non white nation.

>Trump first day in office creates website to report illegals
>still going to build a wall and deport the beaners
where have you been for the last 19 months? is the coffee and coke fields that busy that you havent been able to steal some wifi from the mcdonalds to come and shill?

Agreed. I heard a saying once that communism is for the poor people, Fascism is for the middle class, and Capitalism is for the upper class.

Communism is simply a trash tier ideology. Most of those useful idiots who help a communist takeover get purged anyway, specifically the "privileged" educated college class in favor of the homeless degenerates.

what do you mean retard?

our big problem is related to drug being illegals.

You do realize that even if the GOP basically becomes a white people only party that will inevitably gain them some 48 to 50 percent of the vote right? Whites aren't going to be a minority, even if current birth rate trends hold, they're going to be a plurality that votes like a minority group, and then the GOP only needs 11 percent of the minority vote in total in order to win elections.

Besides, 30% of hispanics voted trump, the minority vote won't save the dems if their candidate sucks and the repub one doesn't.

Exactly. What's really interesting about revolutions is that what sets people off is not what you'd expect. People don't start rioting in the streets because things suck and their lives are shit. If you look around the world you see people living in absolutely crappy situations, and they just accept it. What gets people riled up is when things aren't as good as they expect them to be. Someone in fourth generation poverty living without indoor plumbing is less likely to be a revolutionary than a college kid with a new iPhone, a PlayStation, and a minimum wage job working at Starbucks, because that college kid expected that she'd be able to get a great job and everything would be awesome.

That's why you see more clipboard communists who grew up in privilege and are furious to find out that, instead of being celebrated, comfy, and rich, they're just lower middle class service workers. They're ready for revolution because instead of things being great, they're not any better off than regular poor people.

What makes them dangerous is that if/when the actual revolution comes they're still revolutionaries because they all think they'll have comfy jobs at party headquarters and be Lenin, when in actuality they're now literally no better than regular poor people. Once again their expectations are thwarted, which makes them revolutionaries against the new communist regime.

A poor guy who knew he'd be poor is fine with being poor. People who thought they'd be rich and find themselves working for minimum wage and carrying massive debt are ready to burn it down even though they've got all kinds of gadgets and a comfy life. They figure they'll be top bureaucrats under communism, but most of them won't, which is why they're the first to get purged.