BENJAMIN FISCHBEIN

Now that i have your attention.

why the fuck are mods deleting hwndu threads?

something to do with an instagram raid

Hiro is cucking out

They're deleting the shit eating cuck threads too. It's cause mods are leftypol keks

anyway this thread is going to die/get pruned

Because the mods are cucks and are being paid off by Shia himself.

Mods are CTR and /leftypol/ probes. Fucking cuckolds. MODS = FAGS has never been more true.

I got banned for posting hwndu thread on Sup Forums
>calling for a raid and doxxing

they're probably banning other anons here too

this is beyond retarded

fuck moot

They're not deleting them you stupid shitposting joke. They're cleaning up, I came in earlier and there were 8 of those stupid Shia LeBeouf threads. There is still two active on the frontpage as I write this. If you're so obsessed with celebrities or just trolling fuck off to Sup Forums or Sup Forums, instead of shitposting so much. I don't mind one or two threads, but the entire frontpage littered with that garbage is nonsense. Learn to use the catalog you dumb fuck.

It has been a pleasure faggots, I just got back from a ban. I am sad...Mods...

Because nobody cares about Shia LaBeouf's shitty """""""art"""""" project

No raiding people. Only discuss the stream

Any doxinfo is going to get shoa'd

>thread name

I kek'd.

SHUT DOWN THIS SHIT

instagram accounts are already being raided, mods should know it's pointless to keep deleting the threads

MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US
>MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US MODS WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Idiots doxxed themselves on stream.

Mods are gommie trash on Soros payroll.

Because there were like 7 of them at the same time. Get a general thread. Don't spam the entire board.

Its to protect the chan itself.

So long as they TRY to do it Sup Forums is safe from government bullshit

They are considered raids and are against the rules

Wtf? Why would anyone do that? It's pointless..really retarded.

Fun threads. Mods are cucks.

There are 7 generals because they reach bump limit too damn quickly and before they get archived 3 or 4 new ones pop up. Some of the febeals reached up to 600+ posts

BECAUSE YOU FAGGOTS WON'T STOP SPAMMING THIS SHIT AND MAKING 100000 FUCKING THREADS AT ONE TIME.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mods.Will Not. Diviiiiide. Us
>say what?
>no they won't
>no they can't

*generals

Fucking phone

maybe because they hit the bump limit so fast you fucking burger.

HERE IS WHY THEY ARE BEING DELETED

FAGS ON QA, THEYRE CRYING AGAIN

Yeah or maybe it's because you fucking retards are bringing all the annoying faggot libcucks here and in turn they're also spamming the board with their shit. For the first time I'm actually in agreement with the mods

hey I posted in one as well. Was pretty close to doxxing a nigglet as that "why do you cry?" meme. If you want to call that doxxing