Why is Australia's government so cucked when the people are do based?

Why is Australia's government so cucked when the people are do based?

Most of us are more you typical run of the mill shit yourself in aisle 5, listen to mainstream meteor and apologise to all black people for being born.

Just because we have a high representation in Sup Forums doesnt mean we are generally based.

because we dont give a fuck i guess. we dont really get excited about politics here. never any thanksgiving-tier shit that goes on there. we're comfy because our standard of living is so gr9

convicts stayed, but then so did the prison wardens

true that

JEWS
E
W
S

How is our government cucked? We have some of the strictest immigration laws in the world. We literally send illegals to an offshore detainment facility.

Honestly this is the first time I've been stumped by a question on this board in years.

Probably the real answer is that we aren't based, I guess?

who fuckin cares

>We don't sink the overcrowded boats out at sea

holden was correct and that is the phone number for centrelink, the reason it was busy was because all the stinky abos trying to get petrol sniffing bucks

Aren't Melbourne and Adelaide essentially Jewish colonies? That would explain it.

This. Fpbp.

The fact that my cousin runs a business in Adelaide whilst visiting that place once a year

>Australian Census 2011: 21,507,717
>Population Estimate 2017: 24,336,600

That's meteoric growth. And it ain't coming from whites.

"Da boat people" and "illegal immigrants" are a fucking scapegoat used by both parties (now) to say they are tough on immigration when:

a) They constitute a few thousand a year and are effectively statistically irrelevant

b) The official legal immigration policy is one of the most cucked in the world (relative to the population)

It's a poster policy used to suck in votes from uneducated morons.

hes correct. i googled it

Your jealous of my digits. Just admit bro.

... a little

Before you judge us as a country you might want to take a fucking massive step back & see how fucked up your own is
Seriously you area joke compared to us

my home is between two mosques. They meet 5 times a day without delay

100%
>camp outside where they meet up
>arrest the first group that shows up w/ an elite Right Wing Safety Squadâ„¢
>hide them in a van
>wait for the next group to show up, who assume they're the first ones there
>rinse and repeat

The people live all around the godforsaken dangerous land and fight for survival with the fauna.

While the polititians live a sheltered life in cities.

Bump

Checked