Sounds nice, doesn't it?

wtf I love islam now??

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RitaPanahi/status/823152714049732610
investigativeproject.org/3791/more-radicalism-from-another-white-house-guest
youtube.com/watch?v=VWX1SKncyOA
youtube.com/watch?v=qmdf8n5vXMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How ignorant do you have to be to think loans or credit cards would exist without interest?

This would explain why everybody except oil tycoons are dirt poor in the middle east.

There are no banks

>That awkward moment
I'll forgive you for being actually sane, but in any other situation: get shot.

Is this shit real?

Yes. Other tweets where she says Sharia is a good thing and is misunderstood

twitter.com/RitaPanahi/status/823152714049732610

Sharia law is reasonable you ignorant bigots! People only know about the parts where citizens are murdered for leaving Islam and women are required to cover up. there's so much more! Ugh I can't even right now

Everybody would lend money out of the goodness of their hearts because they are following the religion of peace and love.

O-only the basics are bad, kaffir!

Islam is a cancer. Holy shit I hate moosleems more than any other muhnority group.

oy vey shut it down

Appropriation!!1!

What about Christian banking?

The only reason banks charge interest is because of Jews. Of course the amount of the capital they were able to lend with the promise of gaining interest was greater which led more development, but it was considered "un-Christian"

Islamic banking is a joke. They use Jew tier shit to get around the prohibition on usury like buying the house you want and then selling it back to you for the cost of the house plus an amount that's equal to the interest you would have paid under a regular banking system. For all practical purposes it's just a fixed rate loan but it technically isn't interest so it's halal.

Nothing is creepier than Jews though:

investigativeproject.org/3791/more-radicalism-from-another-white-house-guest

Yeah but Christianity is a white man religion. Muh noble savage religion

kek

Wtf is this timeline

You tell me.

Women shout Allah akhbar at Berlin Anti-Trump protests:
youtube.com/watch?v=VWX1SKncyOA

she's trying to provocate. body modification does not disturb anyone anymore nowadays.

Christ, user......

It has infested my country as well though
youtube.com/watch?v=qmdf8n5vXMc

anti-geert? check
islam is fine? check
palestine flags? check

etcetc

I can't believe people respond to these idiots. sage.

Are you dumb? Take Qatar for example, the poorest person in Qatar would not even be considered poor in the US.

They don't pay any tax except the 2,5% tax to the poor decreed by the religion. They (at least the sharia states) consider housing a human right so they don't have people who are knowingly homeless. and so on. Of course larger countries like Saudi Arabia have poor people, but they all have homes, food, healthcare and so on.

True but the fact that this is chosen to be the "edgy" thing and this movement has Islamic influence from the top is not a good sign. These retards will end up falling for Islam because its """"against the patriarchy"""". It's a similar thing to what happened with the Nation of Islam with black rights. It starts off edgy then people believe that shit.

they have oil. so that doesnt count. now compare jordan and belgium.

only very small numbers of ppl will actually fall to this. they will find out very fast that individual freedom and islam dont go together.

>when you hate Jews so much interest on loans is illegal

Jordan and Belgium have the same relationship to sharia. It has a large group in the country that wants it, but the authorities hate it.

she doesn't want sharia law in america. she likes the idea of sharia law in her own muslim land. she's free to believe that.

Isn't it antisemitic?

It's illegal according to jewish laws as well... Until the french revolution when a few of them thought "that rule only applies to proper humans, it is nothing wrong with ripping off the goys" and because the church lost it's grip the christian law against interest based loans did not apply any more. So the jews made christians depend on interest based loans and changed christianity. Now the claim that interest based loans is a sin is only a intellectual exercise for christians. No christian takes it seriously like they used to.

Makes you wonder what major happening occured before the creation of Judaism, Christianity, and Muhammadism that spooked these three religions so much.

You know, my people are pretty stupid, follows the crowd and such.

But they do rank politeness very high, even if most people are shy.

You know what people automatically assume if you're rude, don't obey the laws, and generally an asshole?

You're either a bumbay(indians) or Muslim.

>interest no longer legal
>lines of credit don't exists anymore because what's the point
>economy grinds to a halt
>no vertical mobility due to not being able to start business without being fronted capital
>big bank owners win again
'no'

>implying I don't know how "interest free" actually works in Muslim countries

Nice try tho

>Berlin
That city is as cancerous as Malmö. Awesome nightlife and historical sights but the socio-political situation is cancerous. I got dirty looks from some people because I bought a Prussia flag from a street vendor.

>interest free loans
Went can't these fucking idiots understand risk and probability?

fucking dirty mudslime. Trump hates you Australia/New zealand will uncuck themselfs and hunt you down dirty pigfucker.

they're not interest free. It works out the exact same just with a bunch of retarded loopholes:

Are you that autistic?

Thats cute flip-kun.

i read only the first words and got enraged. Sorry mate.

This
If you take out a mortgage they even look up the going interest rate

Seriously

It's ok mate, I get like that too. That's why I made this thread.

Can't wait to see the AfD protests when they get in

I think you're referring to native Arabs who live in those countries..

Tell me, how do the Asian labourers imported in their millions as slaves fair?

OC here. Any good?

Wait, is she saying women are fucking stupid retards? Because german cunts had a 'womensmarch' in Berlin today literally screaming 'ALLAHU AKBAR'.

>a leaf is familiar with Sharia law

Why am I not surprised?

Relevations from God.

Muslims are proxy jews, don´t trust them.

It's not a mortage though... Sharia financing of houses don't usually involve any loans.

>usury illegal, jews BTFO
>women like property, feminism BTFO

Someone remind me why we hate muzzies again

>make out with muslima
>she jams her finger up my ass

Why?

well memed friendo

But they do

They get a loan from a lender its just that the lie is there is no interest because it goes against their theology but they do lend with interest

It's not a mortgage but it's exactly the same result. Muslim banks still earn money because the house is "sold" to the customer at a higher price than was bought over a number of years.

Oh boy, you're one retarded fuck aren't you?

I think western societies should give muslims sharia law and give it to them hard. Doled out by western courts, by the way, so they won't go easy on each other for the sake of ethnic nationalism within their host countries.

So when a muslim steals, instead of the slap on the wrist like westerners get, we chop off his hand. Seeing as the majority (look it up) of Moroccan men in the Netherlands have criminal records, we'll be seeing a lot of handless mussies walking around.

Want to take out a loan or a mortgate? Sorry, we can't charge you credit so you'll jusy have to save money for 30 years to get that house.

Good luck holding a job when you have to pray 5 times a day. No, you're not getting prayer breaks, but if we catch you praying you'll get both fired and whipped.

Let's see how long it takes before they fuck off or convert.

Murdered for leave islam is an important thing and that is not reasonable.

There are some amazing aspects about Islam.

For example;
- tradtional culture
- unconditional brotherhood
- jew- awareness
- anti-capitalist
- anti-communist
- anti-modersnist

I can see why western men and women are attracted to it.
But i warn you Islam is a false prophet !!

Some of the ugly sides of Islam
- Preaches violence
- Extremely intolerant towards non-believers
- Preaches unforgivingness
- arab supremacism, ethnic (north african) supremacism
- Rather unpleasent domineering-male culture
- multi-generational cousin marriage
- have to be extremely carefull with relationships - not to upset the family.
- If married, there is NO WAY OUT - you'r children WILL have muslim names.
- overall low average IQ (as a result of cousin marriage?)
- anti-intellectual

All in all. We HAVE TO conclude even though it may be difficult to accept for some;
Islam --> In the trash can it goes !!!

This would be great if they didn't get paid for sitting around too when they lose their job for praying.