Black Trump Supporter clashes with protestors at Women's March in NYC

youtu.be/fQMbV--es3Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"It is a shame for White America to even complain about who's the president!"

bad ending, shouldn't have been cut off so soon

It's funny how liberals treat black people on the right.

They can't call him a racist or misogynist because he's black. They can't call him a privileged male because he's black.

It's the perfect storm of liberal stupidity.

BASED.

This is one of those instances where I don't mind a black guy blaming white people for fucking shit up, because it's true. Most those """""protestors"""" were white.

This man doesn't hate white people, he's just calling it like it is.

>l-look at this based black guys
>he supports Trump, he's cool, right!?!?!
Fuck off. He's a nigger.

no niggers

'we didn't complain we wen't along with the program.'

that had me in tears, like blacks just easily accepted slavery and just "walked it off"

>I will give you a C-74 ass whoopin', man

Fucking kek, love this dude. I really wish someone would've pulled some shit so we could've witnessed this guy beating the shit out of some weak beta libshit.

Poor kid.

He has a strong brave father in his life, he's going to be fine

You take away identity politics from the libs and they lose half their arsenal.

>"my ancestor's were enslaved for 400 years, we didn't complain"

so does he think slaves were just sitting in their holes not complaining at all, happily doing their work?

they COULDN'T riot at that time, white men had all the guns. it wasn't that they were just 'better than everyone', they literally didn't have the resources (or laws on their side) to let them riot.

if they tried anything, they'd be shot on site.

fuck the liberals

>White cuck comes in after black guys is thrown stuff : "you're the only one threatening violence now"
>mfw

He was jewish, guaranteed. The nose knows.

based nigger is based

I wish CTR would die

>am I fitting in yet, guise?

Change Tactics Newfag.

They chimped out plenty even when they were slaves. The biggest being Haiti.

>"It's not violence it's symbolic!"

He literally said that.

What should we name this fine black gentlemen?

Based black dude. Only bad thing he got kid into it.

>kids dragging their feet and waiting for their dad to work out his willies so they can go home for lunch

Good fella

>That limp wristed kike trying to defend throwing shit at people
lmao

The curly hair too

>March to Africa!
>I recommend Venezuela

that subtle racism

>holding up a board with a vagina drawn on it
white women literally can't stop excluding trans women, can they?

Even niggs are calling antifas out. Based trump negro.

they hate it when its a black Trump supporter because they can't throw the "you're racist" bullshit at them.

Look at his little Obama looking son.

Looks like he BLACKED a white woman.

>Be me.
>Eating dirt cookies in desert and running from Lions.
>Suddenly a creature that kinda looks like me except is the color of beach sand shows up.
>Talks with my clans shaman and gives him shiny beads.
>Me and most of my village get rounded up and put on a giant tree on the water.
>Spend months in the dark, but given plenty of food and water, something we never had.
>Get off boat, told that we're to work for certain people.
>These light men teach us how to speak, use tools, and how to survive.
>All we have to do is work in these fields picking and growing crops.
>Get fed 3 times a day and access to all the water we can drink.
>Still around my family and friends.
>Thrive.

Oh yes, slaves had it so hard.

When I look at black people now in America compared to what they are currently in Africa, a little bit of forced labor was WELL worth the exchange of colonization.

Black Panther Trump Guy/Father

it's time to reverse this boat and meme it versus the liberals
i got trips

Fuck off nigger. Smarts and brain are more important than skin color. His skin may be black, but his brain is as healthy as ours.

We hate niggers because most of them (the american ones at least) are dumb as dirt.

BILL DUKE
I
L
L

D
U
K
E

>get on a plane and fly to cuban

Top bantz

At least she chose her black dick well.

He's not very redpilled to be honest but it's cool he supports Trump.

Big joe and now this guy have restored some faith in black people. This past election (libtards) almost turned me into a racist

Muh based black.

Fuck off reddit.

First Joe the Based Fat Black Guy, now another one?

Man I fucking love videos like this. The left absolutely is dumbfounded when it's not a white man defending Trump. They go into BSOD mode and their subtle racism comes out.

another based black man
just like big joe

ARE THE BLACKS FINALLY WAKING THE FUCK UP

DO I HAVE TO SIDE WITH THE BLACKS IN THE UP COMING RACE WAR BECAUSE YOU WHITE C U C K S ARE THAT FUCKING BRAIN DEAD!!!???

THE FUCK

>he doesn't just walk off slavery

laughing @ your life senpai

Yeah it goes back and forth between calling them Uncle Toms and implying they are stupid and got manupulated by evil whitey and then back to saying Uncle Tom some more. If i were a black guy I would lose my shit on them

Well he is smart enough to think for himself, at least. Which is way better than most whites in DC apparently. If we have to "cleanse" niggers, we will have a hell of a job to do with whites too.

don't attack allies ya dingus

>Not supporting your allies in the great conflict of our age.

We all believe race is important. But don't be so retarded as to put its primacy above individual action.

The individual is to be judged by his ability and character.

2:15

Based black guy and stupid white whore carrying an image of a cunt drawn on a piece of cardboard... what have the fucken brainwashing post WW2 machine done to white people.. cant even comprehend this

>look at this based white guy
>he supports bernie, he's cool right?

Fuck off. He's a fucking white male.

C-74 Truthbomber

>Someone photoshop his face on a B-52
>The bombs are labeled whoopass

You fags would go after GLR because he spoke at the Nation of Islam. Hating other races for existing is pointless and moronic. If a black is aware of the same truths as us, we should respect him.

this user speaks the truth

fuck off inbred slav you are about as white as he is. anyone who supports trump is on my side regardless of race because based on the recent anons showin up at protests, you are all mostly mixed manlet faggots unlike me

yeah well glr did not have to tell younguns like you that it was a shill that just got a (you) out from your fingers

He's an ally. And even if he's black, he supports our president. We need more like him, and less of those voting for democrats, always being swindled and angry.

liberals treat black and hispanics in their party as clients, at best, and as pets, at worst.

>Fuck off. He's a nigger.
This.

Even the most educated of niggers chimp out, it's only a matter of time.

agreed

These guys paid by Soros confirmed yet?

Also google is hardcore damage control mode. Googled "DC rioters" and there were barely any actual results about the inauguration.

Here's another video of a Black Trump supporter clashing with protestors at Women's march but in LA youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw

Holy shit, I saw that guy yesterday

Damn that guy is very resourceful and high energy, didn't lose face at all and dominated hostile audience until the end. He can be the black Hitler.

What's a c74 ass whooping? Sounds scary.

Lefties have no idea what they're in for if shit really goes down.

Murrice the Beta Blocker

>>black
>>lifeguard
I don't think so.

Still funny to see liberals confronted with their own racism. If you aren't White they expect you to think the same as them, vote the same way.

where are they coming from? where are the redpilled white men in this conflict?

Damn first Big Joe now this guy. Why are all the based woke conservatives all black? why aren't there any white guys out preaching the same shit as these guys. High energy.

>1 post by this ID
Every fucking time

I'm sure there are, the black one stand out more because liberals can't use their standard arguments against them. In both videos both men were able to speak their mind because a liberal couldn't say he was an ignorant White CIS male, or say that he's racist. All they can say is 'nuh uh' because their standard bullying tactics won't make sense, even to themselves.