Meet the first plus-size trans model that's making history

>The 28-year old model is the first out plus-sized trans model to land a major fashion campaign.

>The new, all inclusive fashion line Coverstory was in pursuit of a plus-sized trans model. But, according to the founder of the clothing line, they had difficulty finding one.

>"I was very surprised to find out how difficult it was to find a plus-size trans model, since it's pretty easy to find straight-size trans models. When it was time to shoot for our second season, I found Shay through a new agency, 'Transmodel.' She was the only plus-size model. I was ecstatic when I found her, " designer Heidi Kan said.

aol.com/article/lifestyle/2017/01/04/meet-the-first-plus-size-trans-model-thats-making-history/21647497/

DESU senpai, I'm happy for her.

ew

Getting close to the point of absolute disgust, just need more piercings and mudskin.

The end is near

>The end is near

Why? Because transpeople are no longer afraid of the bigots and refuse to live their lives in the shadows?

> her

society is crumbling

It has a polo mint stuck in its snout.

>society is crumbling

No. It's becoming more inclusive and understanding. The election of Trump and the rise of the Alt-right is the moment the candle of bigotry burning its brightest before it goes out.

Didn't need to know that he's a transwoman. One look and all I see is 2/10 would not hire.

ALRIGHT ITS ENOUGH LISTEN

I AM A TRANNY AND PEOPLE SHOULD STOP PROMOTING GENDER DYSPHORIA LIKE ITS HEALTHY, LIKE ITS A FUCKING LIFESTYLE YOU SHOULD ENCOURAGE

WELL IM SORRY TO TELL YOU IT ISNT. ITS SICK TO PROMOTE SOMETHING LIKE THAT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU AMERICA ATLEAST THIS NON COUNTRY KEEPS ITS DEGENERACY TO ITSELF INSETAD OF PROMOTING SHIT LIKE THIS

FUCKING HELL I AM ANGRY

SLAW QWANE

How soon until it suicides?

Last time I checked even traps try to look slim.

Ew

He looks more passable than skinny traps, probably becaue fat makes you more estrogenic.

>I AM A TRANNY
Kill yourself

No it wont, the post-millennial generation will think their elders were all mentally ill retards.

pics

society is going to fall in the next 50 years if this shit keeps on happening .

>making history
>will be forgotten about in 2 weeks
Like sand through the hourglass....

>I was very surprised to find out how difficult it was to find a plus-size trans model, since it's pretty easy to find straight-size trans models.

Do they even listen to themselves speak?

>alt right
No such thing.

>hourglass
Do you understand what plus sized means?

OMFG AWESOME XD YASSSS

Sage

This.

Post pics you freak.

Gen Z is the most conservative generation since the Baby boomers, even in multiple countries.

Of course it had to be a fucking MAN that lands the first major trans modeling job. Sexism will never die!!!!!

A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

EXACTLY!!!!11

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

actually that makes more sense than the skinny trans fags

fat men have more estrogen because of all the fat, so they tend to already be more feminine

I honestly can't tell the difference between that thing and your ordinary female ham beast

I was trying to be deep and meaningful and you had to go fuck it up for me.
But yeah, i get what your saying.
Here, have a lamington cake.

As pretty as this dude can make himself, he still has stubble the next morning lol

>first x doing y and making history

That's what most of /lgbt/ looks like lmfao.

Ban transfats

Just read the subject, stopped there

gas it

is that cake good? Looks MOIST

wtf guys men are starting to look like women what has science done stop it nerds

WAKE ME UP!

When you're that fat, does it matter what general you are? You can't find your genitals without digging around in a sea of rolls either way. Fat might as well be an overriding gender.

>aol.com

> He thinks the candle is going to burn out
> He doesn't realise this is only beginning
Better put your shades on, fucboi

What are you gonna do about the hajis?

They're not intrusive or understanding at all, I saw a group of bedouins with a hand chopped off because they didn't steal something for their coming of age in the Sandbox.

You're going to be the death of yourselves

of course she has a bull ring

>straight-size trans models.
Wait, what?

kys bigot :^)

can't say normal because someone will have a cry

THICC

woodberry

>cis-size

does 'she' have a plus-size dick?

Because your sickening religion of liberal progressivism is promoting unhealthy lifestyles and mental illness.

Post your female dick

Underrated

Very nice

becoming so fat your gender becomes indistinguishable does not make you trans, it just means you're horribly obese.

If you think about it, aren't most fat guys close to trannies?

> tits
> can't see peen
> high estrogens

Great news.

Wait so instead of paying for surgery, he just ate enough for his dick to disrepair.

>desu senpai im happy for her
Shut the fuck up. Youre an embarrassment to that flag

Men make better female models than women do.

It's the food of champions.
And you can put fresh cream and strawberry jam in them.

kek

Companies are only becoming inclusive to aviod discrimination lawsuits and because it broadens their customer base

Yeah kind of happy for her too, desu. I mean I think it's disgusting the way they're using faggots and trannies to sell clothes without regard to aesthetic, but hey... that's the post-modern world we live in.

Yeah, yeah a fucking leaf, but like... I'm all for other people's happiness when it comes at an expense to literally nobody.

She's not mixed black or Asian, nor disabled though. They technically gave hiring preference to a [WHITE MALE] Fucking bigots! Noooooooo!!!!!!!

still, "straight-size"? Is skinny the new heterosexual or something?

>because it broadens their customer base
Three extra sales that cost you three hundred. Makes perfect sense.

I don't use the [current year] meme very often, but it's the current year. Outside of the Sup Forums echochamber this kind of thing has the opposite effect of a boycott - people will literally buy shit they don't need from these people because they're so progressive.

Also it's hard for trannies to get nice clothes (feminine cuts on a masculine body look like shit, etc), and it's hard for fat people to get clothes too. Trannies will buy from these people if they think they're being catered too, and the kind of people that'd boycott this company for shit like this never would have bought things from them anyway. ?_?

>well I have these huge tits from being fat as fuck
>may as well transition to not waste

Fat mtf trans are the worst.

>15 minutes later
>crickets bid farewell to the tranny mentalist

that's fucking mama cass

Found another picture of him