What happens when technology reaches a point where videos can be manipulated to show just about anything?

What happens when technology reaches a point where videos can be manipulated to show just about anything?

What happens when all news becomes fake news because there are just political agendas left and the truth gets re-painted a thousand times before it is delivered to you? This is already well under way.

What happens when everything is skewed by technology, so much that people stop believing what they see and hear entirely?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F43DqnMoWi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've thought about this before and the conclusion I came to was that we'll find out when we get there.

We will be at both sides of this and it will be so fun

what the fuck is this?

Are we not there already?

me trying to have an actual discussion instead of the same shit every day and you not responding before your insecurities are hit.

>"Skip this step"

W...What's the next step user?

War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength.

youtube.com/watch?v=F43DqnMoWi0

Hitting the ground at terminal velocity.

Dunno i'll probably just keep shitposting when all of those things happen.

Way to fuck up your own thread btw

He didn't fly so good

Nah he means you can just type in what you want and it appears perfectly and right away.

>Computer, do me fucking my friend. Here's her Facebook. Don't fucking upload it to my wall or whatever like last time though.

Putin has no parachute?

We are living in that world.

As long as there is a demand for the truth, the truth will be out there, somewhere. At the point you're describing, people will be more connected than ever and NOBODY likes being lied to.

All it takes is for somebody to point out regular contradictions between news stories and reality, while offering a more legitimate explanation according to factual sources to the best of their ability and people will listen and tell their friends. Shit, the MSM is experiencing its largest dropping in viewership right now to alternative news sources because of this very thing. They aren't faking video evidence because the better camera technology gets, the more cameras there actually are and they're already running into the problem of their news stories being contradicted by average people with access to cameras at the scene of the story, see: Hillary's health.

Way to fuck your own thread you idiot. You started so strong too. Someone copy OP and repost without this. I've gotta go back to work.

I was on page 9 with no responds.

Enjoy work.

Kek

JUST

Many more internet accessible cameras in the future.

Verification via multiple viewpoint analysis (AI enabled)

'Time for some nuclear spring cleaning'

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would give a man two bad parachutes before throwing him out of a plane

Only fags jump with a reserve. BASE master race

Perhaps hitting the ground was part of his plan.

People will stop caring about politics because it will be impossible to understand the truth, and the elite gets a free pass to progress towards whatever goal they want.

Would there be cell range up there? I imagine the last thing I would want to do is tell my wife I won't be making it home.

We're already there. Watch the 2016 CGI movie the junglebook. NONE of the scenes use any real images. Every tree, plant, animal, and blade of grass is CGI

Must suck to be a modern actor.