Post yfw your country is annexed by Russia after Trump crashes and burns the US

Post yfw your country is annexed by Russia after Trump crashes and burns the US.

>tfw no qt 3.14 russian soldier(female) to make you hers after your country becomes party of the new russian empire

Finally....

Hard difficulty, explain why the hell do we even need you.

Finally....

>soldier
>Russian
>female
Хaхaхaх нeт

>tfw no glorious Mother Russia to dominate you in bed

How much for your sister Ivan? I want to buy before Trump tanks the dollar. Don't worry, I will feed her vodka and beat her once per week so she feels at home.

Cant be worse than libcucks...

Russia just annex us allready,we know your checking us out.

>"Joao, as a loyal subject of the Second Ottoman Empire, you are legally mine."

'Bout as much as US government will have to pay to return you to your homeland, Speedy Gonzalez.
Memorize that number, it'll come in handy one day.

don't ruin my dream pls

Your fraus sure didn't seem to mind us.
So we'd have to exterminate your problems for you? No. you must be strong to be one of us, Serbia.

thx north bro

FUGG

Fuck no, we already have a cluster fuck in here,

Just finish the fucking job already.

Your 'qt3.14 Russian soldier waifu' will be called Vadim, aged 41 and breathe out enough ammonia to kill a small-sized monkey herd.

wtf is he dead?

xaxaxxaxaxax da, fucking lying retard has more cunt soldiers than all of nato combined

Serbia doesn't have any problems except for Kosovo,other then that will annexation beggin Russia senpai???

What the fuck is with that anatomy, look at the placement of her tits

>you must be strong to be one of us
>russians
>strong
LMFAO

Slavs have soul
they have no pity tho
pity is for the weak
weak are for the culling

Don't make fun off Pycијa mr.56%

We don't need another bunch of gib me, sorry mate, we are too poor as fuck as you. You are on your own.

imagination will always fix the faulty perspective of the artist

Not again motherfucker

>tfw enjoyed benefits of capitalism for years
>tfw since ex-USSR so I'll treat fellow gommies as friends and arm up together with them to take of the states

shut up pedro

See you in the second Blue Division!

Your country have muslim problem? I feel ashamed that through out all my years i have never studied balkan conflict. Did you remove the kebab from rightful Christian soil?

>control 1/6th of the land
>more nukes than any other
>NATO member countries spook their taxpayers into giving them more money to burn
Tells us something about fitness in your country, doesn't it?
Why do you even want to be annexed? You're making it not fun. At least feign resistance.

nope,he's still going to live another century

>muslim problem
3.1% muslim is low but them leaving to Turkey or Germany has helped a lot,Hugarians are a bigger minority problem
There will be always be resistence it's just gonna be super small

Prediction lads
>Trump impeachment this time next year
>Pro russian coup in Serbia or something like that
>Russia beings gaining influence in Balkans
>Tries to entice Greece cuz orthodoxy and Greece fed up with Europe + Brexit

impeachment based on what exactly?

If I go to Serbia and say I'm Russian will I get a harem of Serbian women and a small non-sexual group of Serbian serving boys?

>Post yfw your country is annexed by Russia/USA as allies after Trump MAGAs

Best case you will get some free beer from some burly, in late 40s slav.

No,but you will get a gang off Serbian nationalists behind you who will follow you.

Life is suffering.
Ivan attacking us would be a welcome change of pace.

You think Afghanistan was bad? Try attacking snowniggers with the highest average IQ in Europe. We will make your stay over here a living hell.

Hedging a bet there's something in his taxes. Probably nothing too substantial. But Wikileaks will release something. The Dems will do a what the Republicans on Benghazi and drag it through the grinder.
Russians will be emboldened by apparent American weakness and try cause more divisions in EU.

Greece is kinda being fucked over with lack of help for migrant crisis. I don't think Putin is crazy enough to fuck with the Baltics or Poland cause we all dead then.

Greece is the crack in the armour

You can have my Thick Pepe XXL no need to get violent here Ryssä-senpai

Hope Russia nukes this liberal shithole

Nearly bed time lad. Work tomorrow

Top kek.

wikileaks is biased, they wouldnt tank Trump, as Russia is heavily interested in him staying in the office imo.
Migrants are the tool of the globalists, wont Russia put a stop to it as in halting the colour revolutions in middle east? Soros will die soon and his lackeys democrats arent in power any more. I would think that things would go a bit more positive now, no?

>Russia beings
WE ULTIMATE LIBERATORS NOW

Not if we offer booze and free knives to stab people with.

Behind every blade of grass is a Russian

Oh good it looks like you made it back. How was the trip over the border?

Russia is highly motivated in returning as at 19th century like Great Power. They will humour Trump for a while, because he is cheap to humour. Give him some surface compliments and public shows of solidarity and he will be like a weather vane. The people around him are the real sources of power. His son in law Kushner, Priebus and Mike Pence are the real holders of power. Mark my works, either Donald Trump will fire Mike Pence in a couple years time for a total lackey or he will be contained by more agile politicians.

>wikileaks is biased
Geralt has always been liberal. He just hates the political establishment and wanted to expose corruption.