Why do you hate Reddit, Sup Forums?

Why do you hate Reddit, Sup Forums?

I don't, it's the people I don't like.

This. The people there are unbearable

I found this place because of Reddit. It's my former home.

Because they ruined this board with all their incessant shitposting during the election. And now they won't leave.

What does Sup Forums think of r/The_Donald?

Nobody should hate reddit, it's like hating Sup Forums. Just stupid and retared in every way since there is safe places for everyone a good example is the containment boards like Sup Forums or on reddit the donald.

Hating on reddit should just be a meme, it's superior to Sup Forums in every way

It's a tumour that has metastasized.

Sup Forums has hated reddit since its conception, they're a bunch of try hards that constantly steal our memes and use them for their own. But they also take the heat when shit goes down.. so we put up with them trolling every chance we get.

You have to go back.

Because whenever they come to this site, they bring on a wave on newfags and garbage content which decreases the boards already crappy content. I hate that Sup Forumstards let The_Donald in because they will never leave.

Why?

I hate all user forum sites because I CAN'T STAY AWAY.

Because it's full of uptight normalfags who have absolutely no idea what they're talking about when it comes to literally anything, yet they think they're the smartest motherfuckers on the planet. At least on Sup Forums half the time people who act like that are shitposting.

Also you have to to back.

you made me reply

It's literally the same thing as Sup Forums

>circlejerk for karma = anti-circlejerking for (you)s
>overly liberal = overly conservative
>both complain about shit but never do anything
>major subreddits are identical to Sup Forums's boards
>both filled with socially awkward people

prove me wrong

The users are incredible faggots. They are the most faggeted people on earth.

they shoahed r/fatpeoplehate and r/coontown

Upboats and usernames are cancerous.
You have an awkward situation where both Subreddit owners and Site Admins are moderating the same users. Creating an environment completely toxic to freethought.

Ignore the shills, reddit and Sup Forums bromance is real. Places like r/the_donald were a massive ally to us and we appreciate their support in the meme wars.

because its wayyyyyyyyy too fucking liberal maybe it wasn't back in its day but reddits political lines so to speak have already been drawn etc. and its been proven they actively suppressed ppl with not even far right just leaning to the right opinions such soft support for trump etc. so fuck reddit :)

it's just another place where everyone tries to act the same. Sup Forums is full of vibrancy reddit is homogeneous.

reddit just sucks

We sharing Vsauce memes in here?

What does Sup Forums think of LessWrong?

REDDIT

>because its wayyyyyyyyy too fucking liberal
So is Sup Forums though. Pretty much every board but us is reddit

Because its a center for dumbfuck people to spread their dumbfuck ideas so they can get rewarded by a dumbfuck upvote system.

Bc you get "shadow banned" for posting anything even questionably racist. They are so triggered by everything there. NTM the whole concept of upvote/downvote just creates such a shitty dialog and vibe

I don't.

They provide working links to libgen whenever I need it.

Reddit sucks on so many unfathomable levels I wouldn't know where to start

Because of the cancerous scum that populate it

not quite.

redditors are classic betas with a very passive and submissive psychology. they like the world as it is and don't really question anything. they are happy with their status as betas.

Sup Forums is filled with social outcasts that struggle with human interaction, but actually have a very aggressive and confrontational psychology. hate the world, want to see all established truths and structures torn down. not happy with thier status as betas.

Too many normies and pussy liberals for my liking.

Reddit is slowly getting redpilled thanks to Sup Forums colonies there.

We'll terraform it for future generations of shitposters.

Your whole point is both Reddit and Sup Forums is full of betas, which is true. What do normies use? Pinterest and the ESPN forums or something?

They promote the idea of "humanity". Which is basically just feelings and morals that leads to SJW ideology. Every sub tries to inspire faith in humanity. Fuck humanity. Grow some balls cucks.

(you)s are hardly equivalent to karma.
Plenty of users on Sup Forums are guilty of fishing for (you)s (or responses in general), but on Sup Forums users aren't trying to collect (you)s. Once a thread is over there's no way to track how many responses you've gotten and to establish a permanent identity (no usernames).

Reddit isn't just overly liberal like Sup Forums is overly conservative. Reddit is EXCLUSIVELY liberal. If you browse a sub like /r/atheism or /r/politics you won't find a single dissenter, a free-thinker. Because they are banned.
>buh muh /r/da_dunoldtwump
Same thing. They ban you if you try to suggest that maybe we shouldn't suck Trump's dick.

Sup Forums is bad. Just not Reddit bad.
Half our threads are derailed because there ARE such freethinkers. Here youll never see one opinion exclusively. You'll run into the other side eventually.
Literally an hero, please.

it's full of the type of pussies that you see in real life and think "jesus. i bet that faggot posts on reddit"

faceberg

People who post here MOSTLY post what they truly think.
People over there post for the upvotes.

Point system mentality.

>started using Sup Forums in 2005
>join reddit in 2009

A little while ago I used a website to see what the front page was like back when I first joined reddit... it was 70% programming related. That is what I signed up for. Over the years non-existent profit margins have flooded the site with normies and sjws in search of the almighty dollar and now the site fucking sucks.

>Why do you hate Reddit?
1. Terrible/low iq content
2. Partisan democrat hivemind
3. User coercion through voting system
4. Normies took over and ruined all my Sup Forums-related content

The site can't even do political incorrectness right now. The donald is koolaid-drinking-tier cancer. It's like a bunch of nu-males who got rejected from frats irl made a shitty forum to fangirl over fox news anchors. Wow, pretty cool my dudes!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDIT OUT NAO!

Facebook, insta and snapchat?
Point is that Normies don't care about politics or the world outside their little sphere.
They will post "FUCK DRUMPH LOL" and get a 100 likes or thumbs up or whatever gratification they want.
The full extent of their knowledge of the world comes from the opinions of friends.

reddit became trash after the digg migration. digg was trash.

I would argue that fishing for (you)s gives you the same temporary satisfaction you would get from making a post that receives a lot of karma. Yes, you cannot "collect" (you)s. But creating a shitpost that gets enough (you)s to show you are "LE EPIC TROLL XD" is kind of the same as coming back to a Reddit post after a couple hours to see "Hey! SO many people liked what I had to say! People are paying attention to me!"

>>circlejerk for karma = anti-circlejerking for (you)s
(You)s are either shitposters or people who disagree heavily with the board, karma is the exact opposite where they hide opposing opinions from view
>>overly liberal = overly conservative
You can libertarian or centrist or liberal here, nothing stopping you other than ridicule which is nothing compared to censorship like being shadowbanned for disagreeing with the norm or "hate speech"
>>both complain about shit but never do anything
That's applicable to the internet but even Sup Forums actually accomplished something, like killing someone over in Syria or helping a president get elected
>>major subreddits are identical to Sup Forums's boards
Not even close to being true
>>both filled with socially awkward people
This is the internet

because of this

I should call you out for being a 'redditor' due to your formatting, but I'm not a fucking dick.

If you are wondering, you apparently can't have lines between paragraphs. Formatting for the sake of clarity is frowned upon. We much prefer to read massive walls of text with no sense of pacing.

I dont like that they have a voting system and user profiles. It encourages groupthink rather than honest and logical discussion.

you are from reddit

True

Reddit is good for Getting answers to questions and to see what is trending but it is no place for discussion since the upvote system means that only comments that agree with what the majority of people think will be given upvotes and be seen and any argument against what people commonly believe will be downvoted, and not seen by others and could even get you banned, so the entire site becomes a lace for circle jerking ideas. On Sup Forums though there is no system to get rid of something you disagree with without coming u with an argument against it and you can argue what ever you want without the fear of getting banned