Cities are Degenerate Cesspools of Filth

I'm a country boy and let me yell ya'll motherfuckers that cities are degenerate cesspools of filth made for the greedy, the lazy, and the ugly. I see this city boys pass by and guess what those fuckers are in their Toyoto priuses and think they are so much smarter in their suits and they call me "inbred" and "red-neck". Some nerdy ass accountant or lawyer driving by the country thinking it's a fucking joke. I laugh when their cars get stuck in the mud while my four wheel drive can go anywhere. Reminder that city people

>Don't own their own property
>Are in debt more
>Are more unhealthy
>Live shitty lives working for corporate overlords
>Obama-loving hippies
>Soulless culture

Cities are the shittiest low of human history.

>but thats where all da money come from

Cities take in way more than they produce. That's why cities are almost constantly running deficits while country land is basically a tax farm for the government. The only reason we get subsidies is because during war they want food prices to be artificially kept low so when the shortages kick in the price doesn't skyrocket.

youtube.com/watch?v=qsNwDjUjbfs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w9WjwTrkdtE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only rural and suburban retards voted trump. All city people voted Hillary

Dude fuck you you think you're so special with your fancy college degree well guess what you're just a city boy who would probably get stuck in the mud

youtube.com/watch?v=w9WjwTrkdtE

lmao

What's so fucking funny?

I live in a city and I agree.

Cities legit deserve to be nuked.

LEAF
E
A
F

God bless you you should join the country.

S O U R G R A P E S

fpbp

What do you mean "leaf" I live in Newfoundland which is 100x more Right-wing than the average American city. Newfoundland is basically like MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN but for the North.

>you just figured this out

Citytard here. Literally the bane of civilization.

I want to live on a mountain.

I didn't know the Amish were allowed to use computers

you're responding to pasta, that's whats funny

Well I haven't really gone since I was a kid and the last time I went I was 15 and it was to see a monster-truck dirby so I liked it. Now I realize after visiting again how shitty they are.

Mountains are great but I prefer flat grass land.

I'm not Amish. I'm a Newfie

What the fuck are you talking about?

S O U R G R A P E S

lmao country faggots confirmed dumb as rocks

I live in Toronto and honestly, if this city got nuked, little of value would be lost.

People who live in the city are wasting their lives, it's kind of sad

Sorry we never got our College education so we can work at Macdonalds. Or became pussy lawyer/accountants who sit on our asses in an uncomfertable suit and tie all day punching keys on a computer. We actually spend time doing real mens work and not wasting time in a class learning bullshit book smart shit

Sooo fuzzy!

It's funny really, they are spending the day CONSTANTLY wishing for it to be the next day, or the day after that, and then after that because they hate their lives so much. And then when they finally retire they feel nostalga for there past.

Cities are Degenerate Cesspools of Filth
>m a country boy and let me yell ya'll motherfuckers
>let me yell ya'll motherfuckers
>ya'll motherfuckers
>motherfuckers

I stopped reading.
Nice bait thread faggot.

If you're rich and enjoy being around people. Cities are the place to be.

Most people are not rich.

you don't even know you what sour grapes means aahahahhhahaahaha

The place where Zachary Bagby was drowned by his lunatic mother?

>wahhh wahhh he said a mean word wahhh wahhh need to get back to the safe space
Fuck off pussy

I'm not up to date on your bullshit cringy terms.

Yeah but it's better to be rich in the country than to be rich in the city.

Holy fuck that was one incident like 15 years ago. Name another place where there is 1 murder every 15 years.

>pic related

>Yeah but it's better to be rich in the country than to be rich in the city.

how?

>aesops fables
>Bullshit cringy terms
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH IT WRITES ITSELF

>live in a wicker man
>everyone knows everyone
>almost zero crime because of this and everyone has to at least fake politeness
>move to city
>can literally spend all day watching pick pockets at stations
>no one talks to anyone
>couldnt name a single person in my district after 10 years

How do we fix population density?

>he legit thinks big cities aren't degenerate

Because would you rather live in a tiny although fancy apartment or would you rather live in this -->

>Holy fuck that was one incident like 15 years ago.
Yeah, but they made a documentary out of it, how often does that happen?

I didn't grow up with these stupid fables. I'm not a degenerate city parasite so I wouldn't waste my time with shit like that. I spent my childhood running around in the field and learning how to hunt not learning nursery rhymes

Just stop subsidising cities. They waste way more money than they produce. Countries have to go into debt constantly to fund the infrastructure because without constant milk by the Federal Government the buildings would turn to shit

They made a doc off it because it was so rare.

literally everything you're saying = sour grapes. Sad!

Of course I'd rather live there. The main attraction of cities is that there's literally millions of people and tons of shit to do. It depends on what you enjoy. Like I said it's good for rich people but everyone else in the city is a wage slave degenerate. Meet me half way here guy.

rich people in cities own entire buildings plus enjoy everything the city has to offer.

rich people in the countryside have big houses, but apart from that they have what? hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, off road driving, etc. are all available to your average blue collar worker.

countryside is objectively better for lower and middle class people, but for upper middle class and wealthy people cities are much better

Nothing's stopping people from moving to the city, user. The fact that it's so population dense should prove that.

I live in the city, have no debt, run shit at work and make a great salary.

But none of that matters as much to me as the fact that I'm not some fat loser redneck drunk on moonshine. Country folk are nice, but dumb as shit. Even the whites are illiterate. They are proud to be better than niggers, which is a low standard.

>How do we fix population density?

A massive fucking plague, we really need one right about now

>Cities are Degenerate Cesspools of Niggers
ftfy

>Cities are Degenerate Cesspools of Filth

>because niggers

>next episode, shit stinks

*y*a*w*n*

the leaf speaks the truth
there are those who merely work in the city
and then those who live in them, its disgusting

shut the fuck up and quit acting like a bitch. im sick and tired of you mother fucking sorry millennials bitching all the time about everything. bitch about this bitch about that bitch about every little fucking thing.

you drive a truck and she drives a prius who fucking cares, i drive a horse bitch i dont want to hear it.

LOL no. I consider myself rich and I can't afford hunting fishing camping although I can hike. I can't afford a car. Cities for rich people suck because they aren't really rich when everything is overpriced

Fuck off city trash you make me sick

you're disgusting

Stop bitching you leftist you bitch