Now that Obama is out of office. the question is

Now that Obama is out of office. the question is...
What is Sup Forums's actual opinion on Obama?
Did you vote for him? Did you agree with his decisions and policies?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vn09SlTYvCU

the man himself was ok but his policies sucked

never voted for him, never fell for his line of BS. I agreed with 0% of his policies. People eventually woke up, and more will this year.

he is weak without the power of the office. Trump can tear him apart

>then we'll get back to work
What did he mean by this ?

basically this

Lobbying. Gotta pay for those multi-million dollar mansions.

Golf without a cart

I'm not sure about that because even his own Kenyan family hates him. This guy got millions but he doesn't do anything for his family.

I wouldnt either. you seen his brother

We'll never know just how good he was until trump completely fucks this place.

But I've gotten used to the cycle. Republican gets elected->destroys economy->Democrat saves it-> people get mad the economy is OK again->vote Republican that destroys it.

I never got why people hated him. He served two terms. How people think this was an "accident" or that he cheated or rigged the polls is retarded.

Also someone explain to me why Trump wants to get rid of Obama care? Does he think free healthcare is bad or that he hates Obama?

People aren't happy with it because, predictably enough, it has jacked up prices for people making $40-150k a year when they were promised only marginal increases at most

Nine points of forgery, what?

This, he wasn't especially effective in any of his military campaigns and Obamacare still isn't fully functional, but he was a really big champion of LGBT people and no doubt was a catalyst in getting gay marriage recognized. Despite his floundering during speeches, he has loads of charisma and is probably the best interview of any president we've had in decades.

Overall, ineffective, but inoffensive. As someone who's big on small government, having a president that doesn't do too much is something I can tolerate and enjoy. I consider it peace time.

I voted for him twice. Then, I voted for Trump. Go figure. I guess I'm just good at picking winners.

>the man himself was ok
Lmao

>free healthcare
>free

He was shit, I voted for him in '08 because McCain was singing about bombing Iran. If you like the people you vote for you might be retarded

>obamacare
>free
>good

Hah. No. It's a piece of shit program that is terrible for everyone except the desperately poor sick fucks who WE have to pay for.

He was supposed to be the pivot out of the Bush/Cheney insanity, which didn't happen. He continued most of Dubya's surveillance state policies and kept up the retarded wars. He could have gone down as the greatest nigger of the millennia if he pushed ahead with real hope and change and tried to do what Trump has said he will.

Holy shit how new are you?

>Another quick vacation

This nigro literally just came back from vacation. Fuck him.

A really charismatic guy, I can see how people could relate to him so easily.

But he was a rhetorical leader, more concerned with his legacy and ego, than actually getting things done.

I don't post on pol. Where do I get my complimentary bias opinions and extreme hatred for niggers?

since i m old enough to remember, i appreciated his calm demeanor, obvious intelligence and professioral cool, after dubyas eight years.

that said, he was a horrible president, who did nothing about global spying and spent every single day of the eight years at war, the first president to do so.

domestically (not a murrican, so dont care much) he failed to be the Unifier he pretended to be, never managed to reach across to GOP, and failed miserably with his signature Obamacare.

US hasnt had a good president since George HW Bush

Oh and I hate that MSM is sucking his cock for being black.

plus he ushered the age of 'big brothers' mass surveillance.

probably a bait, but a lot of people in the income bracket just above the one covered by obamacare, saw their premiums rise by as much as three times. a lot of people are pissed. theres gotta be a better way to insure those 25 million.

>obvious intelligence

Uh, uh, uh...lemme jus' be clear...uh, uh...we won't fall for that...uh...uh...okie-dokie 'round here...uh...

This, now I feel the reverse will be true

A nice but incompetent guy who had good intentions but lacked the foresight to properly carry them out without causing more harm than good. He also lacked a unique vision and just parroted back the talking points of the people who got him to where he was.

i member his speeches in 2008, sounded intelligent and purposeful, definitely articulate. his stammering at conferences came much later.

this

isn't trump going to be passing legislation about politicians not being able to participate in lobbying after they are out of office?

The IRS should stay out of healthcare and should be in no way involved in penalizing people due to not having health insurance.

>Barack Obama sits in the middle because he doesn't consider himself white or black

>Has to include himself in the photo

Anyone remember when he tweeted about the death of some legendary golfer, and the pic was the guy watching Obama while he putted in the oval office?

He's such a fucking narcissist

"quick vacation" ya right

>nice

>had his tranny and fag lovers liquidated
>fast & furious 2 electric bugaloo
>supported Islamic State
>pardoned mexicunt cartel leaders
>dropped 30,000 bombs last year

RU a kike or just retarded?

>Did you vote for him?
no
>Did you agree with his decisions and policies?
no he lied about everything he said to get elected

no more niggers for president ever again

Voted against him the first time, didn't vote the 2nd time.
Had some decent ideas, executed them terribly. Acted like a Chicago politician outside of Chicago, which most other Americans despise.

Was also a massive race baiter and acted very condescending to the American people. He tried to use his black card too much and it didn't work. He will be remembered for being black and getting Trump elected.

2/10, would not study in grade school.

However, I see Trump trying to be remembered like a Roman Emperor. He loves himself and his name, so he will probably do whatever he can to cement it in history as a name signifying success and glory. He will either go for being remembered 2000 years in the future as a great man, or he will fizzle out into nothing because simply winning presidency was the goal.

Healthcare in America is bad because American doctors have the highest salaries in the world and are greedy for money.

There is a reason why a lot of foreign educated doctors attempt to practice in America.

It is because they can earn more money as a doctor in America than as a doctor in their own country because their country actually has universal healthcare and set limits on what doctors can earn.

He was a charismatic motherfucker that wasted his 8 years.

Everything he accomplished, outside of the ACA, would have been accomplished with or without Obama leading the nation. I hated how he listed the killing of Gaddafi and Bin Laden among his greatest accomplishments as if he was the one to personally pull the trigger.

Every time a nigger got shot while nigging he came out to make the situation worse.
>Muh son

Also on a side note, his "handling" of the BLM riots was disgusting for a politician. He should have condemned and shot that shit down, not sympathise with domestic terror.

found it
>famous golfer dies
>gotta remember to put myself in the picture
>everyone watching HIM golfing, with the man being honored in the background

This. Obama has been the worst president of all time. Worse then carter.

I voted against him in 2008 and for him in 2012.

That really confuses me. People say he had something to do with bin Laden because he gave to OK, like anyone else would have had a different say

Rosa Parks didn't really do anything.

Lyndon B Johnson was the one who did something, not out of his kind heart though.

LB Johnson was essentially a political gangster

PROVEN FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE THAT THE MEDIA COVERED UP

>have the best doctors in the world
>have best medical service in the world

>waaaaaaaaaaa i-it's soooo expensive

Fuck off commie. I'd rather not die of some stupid infection because the commissar deemed my cut too petty.

Obama is so kewl man don't hate. He's the one who sold me this awesome shammy cloth and why I'm doing so well in my avalon makeup sales.

Did he killed Kennedy?

Probably not, considering the people who will be voting on that are the same people who seek to become lobbyists once they're out of office. It would only be a temporary ban, anyways. So the Obamas could take their 5 year vacation and then start lobbying.

>pissident dump's approval rating is 37%

nice try.

also obamacare is at an all time high in opinion polls

>like anyone else would have had a different say

The decision was to use an air strike or a special forces team. He took the high risk option and it only just worked.

Lol but it's the social issues Democrats are terrible at. And all this supposed economic stability isn't helping the tensions right now

You can't "go back" to something you never did, nigger.

He added 10 trillion dollars to your national debt, that's the obama legacy

>that's the obama legacy

He inherited an economy with a financial sector in meltdown. His legacy is that the US did not go into another Depression.

explain LBJ to me plz?

I know absolutely nothing about US domestic policy. Only thing i liked about Obama was the Iran deal (you know the neocons were itching for war). I also liked his personality and humour.

Opposite with Trump. I like most of his foreign policy except his stance on Iran and I dislike his personality (uncivilised and plebian).

Obama was too skinny and Trump is too fat. Why can you guys not find someone fit to be President?

A smooth talker but ineffective. He was supposed to mend race relations but his handling of the BLM chimps made it worse. Every time some little niglet got shot he had to rush to their defense despite their less than admirable character.

I don't hate the man but I don't like him either. In the end he's just another politician and will fade away

he was the Democrats Reagan. he was okay.

He is shit.
No, Texas will always be against faggots like him.
I disagree on everything a nigger has to offer.

He's a nigger and his legacy is going to be so washed away that he'll go down as a nothing president beyond the footnote of "The nation's only black president".

he was an average president.

no real big scandals, maybe Solyndra and Bengazi coverup were the biggest that I can think of off the top of my head

honestly too green to have attained the position when he did. He clearly got played quite often on the world stage by more skilled leaders. Allowing the Clintons to be apart of his admin was a failure.

he should return his peace prize

oh, and the newsmedia obviously never really held his ass to the fire when he did mess up (the soft racism of low expectations) so everyone seems to think this guy was way more amazing than he was

Voted for him twice. Agreed with him most of the time.

He was a weaselly, snide, divisive piece of shit.

Dude, there's some unsourced quotes on the internet about him calling black people niggers and everything. LBJ secretly hated blacks.

well, looking at the hyper-inflationary levels currently existing in relation to our currency, which is only being being supported by--NIGGER

his birth cert only exists in digital form.

He inherited the economy so that wasn't his fault but the hunt for bin laden that started before he was president was all because of him?

I voted for him because I thought that he represented the social justice movement and that he would make large strides towards ending injustice not only towards certain groups, but between the rich and poor.

Halfway through the first term ,I realized he'd never achieve anything meaningful. I got my hopes up for the ACA, but to be honest, the only difference it's made for me is that now I'm required to buy a product I don't want. I hate that.

He continued wars and bombings, he cooperated with the establishment, and he meekly squabbled with the GOP instead of using weapons and tactics to get something like single-payer in place.

Disappointing at best, civilization-ending at worst. We are divided against each other and the values we worked to build are dirtied and tattered and being poisoned further every day.

It disgusts and pisses me off how quickly we seem to have forgotten how he increased the capabilities of the NSA during his final days in office over some stupid fucking goalless woman's march and the attendance numbers of the inauguration.

He also worked on bailing out banks and the companies instead of people. Isn't that supposed to be a Republican thing? Teeheehee

yeah what the fuck was the point of the woman's march again? to remind everyone that women are women and that they are going to complain about and dramatize everything until they get their way unless we beat them into submission?

Voted for him in 2008, but he turned out to be Bush 3.0

Fuck McCain though, my whole life he's been a neocon warhawk faggot. The fact that McCain hates Trump more than he does Obama gives me some confidence.

Completely fucked himself over the last two years due to:

>Constantly trying to enforce gun regulation
>Never addressing islamic terrorism
>Celebrating victim complexes
>Supporting black lives matter

His ineptitude at properly addressing these issues directly led to Trump's inauguration, and he knows it. He is, in essence, responsible for causing the divisions in the US that we are currently experiencing. But being the sociopath that he is, he will never acknowledge or openly recognize it.

Truly an emperor without clothes.

>or that he hates Obama?
This, and Obamacare's execution.

Trump has openly stated that he is in favor of establishing a system for free healthcare.

He claimed he was against NAFTA in 2008 during debates against Hillary, yet he did nothing about it.

Voted for him twice, pretty good dude, pretty good at defending our sphere of influence, middle class did pretty well under him. Overall pretty ok

That's what I don't get. These fucking idiots on the left think he's awesome but he's Bush with shittier at home policies and Islamists as ground troops instead of US troops.

>he needs a vacation
Were the 27 annual golf trips not enough relief for you?

Based.

His inherited recession was very, very overstated and became an endless crutch that exposes the failures of Democrat economic policy.

i voted for him when he first ran because everyone else was even fucking worse - are u kidding me mccain is and was already dead, palin is a nut who just happens to like guns and fireworks but shes fucked and everyone else was a shill and still is - didnt vote the 2nd term but voted for trump because hes white

proofs

he should thank god that his black ass isnt lynched yet.

Well i can tell you don't make much money or either you're still in school.

I for one love being a contractor now because companies refused to give benefits and pay a decent wage at the same time. It garnished the wages. It gave companies the upper hand on the middle class and young adults by playing the benefit card.

"Look here 30-40k a year with good benefit. Within 3-5 years you'll be at 45k But look at the great benefit you get"

So a guy like me goes, yeah fuck that ill go full contractor and make 70-90k a year depend on the jobs BUT forced to pay huge in insurance or get hit by the obama tax. Last year it was $5k for not having insurance.

TLDR: Its not a burden to start a family or maintain a stable family at or above middle class level.

nigger nigger nigger

>Gets the Nobel Peace Prize
>While bombing more civilians than any other president since Vietnam

Voted for him in 08 because I was hoping it would shit the nogs up, and because I disagree with gitmo. Neither happened. He's dismissive of people who he doesn't agree with, typical liberal tactic, which is why I didn't vote for him a second time and voted republican the next time around.

Asking for any kind of personal opinion on a politician is pointless, they're all full of shit, it's just the brand of shit that they're hawking that changes.

>delusion

>Islamists as ground troops instead of US troops.

it might have seemed smart at the time. The press won't cover it like they did the Iraq War bc American troops weren't deployed or killed. But its short sighted. The USA armed and trained the muhajadeen and they turned into terrorist orgs that attacked us after the short term goal of a soviet defeat was achieved

he's heavily armed these groups and even the "moderate rebels" are not guaranteed to remain that way.

back to work? this nigger has been on an 8 year vacation already.

One the most charismatic leaders in recent times.
Great music taste aswell.
10 trillion extra debt tho lmao.