THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS FUCKING DO SOMETHING SWEDES

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS FUCKING DO SOMETHING SWEDES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i33J8MeBg_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those poor men must be so traumatised from fleeing a war torn country. They obviously aren't used to our western culture and didn't understand it was gang rape.

Shame on whoever reported them to the police I hope they get charged with hate crime

>DO SOMETHING

It takes time to manufacture medals for integration success you know.

You think this is a motherfucking game?

KILL YOURSELF

Why can't you people understand that the refugees are raised under a different culture than us, what's odd to us is normal to them.

Give diversity chance user

Holy fucking shit I love the beautiful way you put that to bait as many people as possible. Teach me your ways senpai

Do what? It's just a different culture. Immigration must go on. We all knew it was going to be a bumpy ride, but the ends justify the means.

Good luck with that

>Not getting the obvious irony of the post.

Is this swedish humour?

its just we swedes who what to adapt to their culture

By "ends" do you mean the end of Western civilization in favor of some goat-fucking, child-raping cult?

You tell those bigots Sven!

Articles reporting it here strangely make no mention of their race and also fully censor the photos so you can't see their race.

Really activates my almonds.

Was it a swedish girl or their girl?

>10 threads of this same thing but still no video

the future you chose white women!!

quick, find a pic of a guy spreading his legs slightly too far on a train and complain about manspreading

Thank you. You've been slipping though.
I'm completely serious.
In favor of globalism and next to no majority culture. Cultures and tradition are useless. I would prefer if people race-mixed so that there won't be 'groups' in an ethnic sense.
Thank you.

Oh, here we go.

We'll be there to liberate you soon, friend. We haven't forgotten.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING VIDEO WHO CARES ABOUT THE SLUT SHE PROBABLY ASKED FOR IT

This is one of the guys fbook:

kikebook.com/lemon.khodagholi?fref=ts

Source for that pic? I want to tweet about it

/r/Europe purged all threads regarding this
/r/news banned anyone calling them immigrants but kept comments saying they were white men

Hello darkness my old Sven

Holy shit

kek, how pathetic. Why doesn't someone make an actual news sub reddit with freedom of speech?

morelike
/r/fakenews r/ihateeurope
amirrite

on second thought im going to make that right now

That would be /r/uncensorednews

The mods even go out of their way to highlight censorship of other major subreddits on news topics that highlight progressives in a negative light

,.,.,-

Just checked, the news thread is surprisingly good about IDing the perps. There is one comment saying they are white dudes but many uncensored ones below it calling them out on their bullshit.

what are they saying in those photos

Sorry bro. They were actually second generation immigrants.

Sweden will never, never get rid of them.
In fact, these guys will be getting sent to a hotel for ~6 months to be given job training and cushy rehabilitation before being given preferential job treatment and apologies from white Swedes for their privilege.

Completely serious? My God, the cuckoldry.

It's Sweden too so even if they go to prison it will only be for like 3 months and then they will relocate them to another European Country.

Just like the guy who decapitated a woman, did 10 years in Norway and then relocated to the U.K before bashing their cops with a hammer. I don't get you Europe, why don't you prosecute crime more severely? Most criminals can't be reformed and are a lot smarter than people give them credit for.

lol how long till that pic becomes your national flag?

underrated

I hope the woman goes to prison for not participating willingly. that's literally racism.

4/10 got me to reply

Idiot

when did we turn into canadians?

You're 10,000x worse than Canadians. You're literally the niggers of the White race.

Dude we can't be so insensitive to refugees sexual emergencies. What is wrong with you?

Was she willingly hanging around with these mongoloids?

Were they drinking or doing drugs together and was that the cause of her passing out?

Sverige
Ja

i'm talking about shitposting you autistic fucking burger

well that culture is degenerate and shouldn't exist in the West.

Bro we're literally in a thread about how your country let 3 brown men immigrate and then rape your women. Are you really going to insult me? hahaha
Sweden is literally not a country. Countries have borders.

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=i33J8MeBg_M

The video of the aftermath of the rape, my friend added english subs in the options. Nothing really happens except you get an idea of how much of a scumbag they are.

what is that gifs source?

You have the original video?

>Are you really going to insult me?
you talk like a woman

Brodre, æ må si en ting. Æ hate oss å ka vi har blitt MEN vi kan fortsatt berg oss sjol. Vær tydelig med folk rundt dokker at du tror på nasjonen og ikke e redd for å bli kalt "Nazist" eller ka enn di kalla dokker.

You talk like a cuck who's going to go masturbate and fall asleep in an empty bed while his country is raped - literally - by immigrants.

sexist, it's literally impossible to tell someone's gender without asking them

Some Katheryn Winnick movie, the girl who plays Lagertha from Vikings

Why aren't you killing them yet Swedes, WHAT THE FUCK, aren't you mad? I don't understand.

>that fucking voice

Spurdo spord sprolololo

Release the unclip non edit video ,stop trying to be that gate keeper! Who made you the gaylord in charge! Let it go viral

Hearty kek

This must be bait.

>Hanging out with sandniggers
>surprisely got raped

No one should feel sadness for this, this is the way swedish want to be redpilled.

>girl is a slut
>Sup Forumslak says she was raped to generate outrage

God damnit, Japan.

thanks brú

I love you Japan.

based nips at it again.

muslim men are attracted to swedes -- they just start kissing them. it's like a magnet. they just kiss. they don't even wait. and when you're a muslim, they let you do it. you can do anything.

Most of Europe has already been conquered. Only the bantz alliance comprised of the U.S. Brexitian and the Slavs stand a chance to take back the western world.

>they let you do it
Sounds like consent to me.

oh yeah. they just grab them by the pussy

say thanks to dogsrcute for me, user

This is why every country needs guns. If this shit happened in any city in my state angry hillbillys would be genociding those fucks and their woman and children. Wait a tick the refugees are all males of fighting age which explains why they rape so much. Can't trust a society that doesn't find value in the lives of women and children.

Tell your friend Sup Forums is grateful.

No it wouldn't you fucking pussy. Every fucking American state has tons of niggers constantly raping white women, and the southern hillbilly states have the biggest numbers of blacks raping white women, and there hasn't been any white males rioting.

>I would prefer if people race-mixed so that there won't be 'groups' in an ethnic sense

Any brilliant plan to mix the african tribes which they look the same to me, which slaughter each other with a vengeance? Or arab tribes, same shit: 1 brown color, 1 camel culture, 1 pedophile religion yet there are no 2 adiacent villages living in peace.

Also, original Swedes cannot produce so many white kids to provide them to the muslims. Malmo is an enclave of 1 color 1 "culture" - what is your solution, how will you dilute them?

He is right burger, you know? They got you by the balls and whites simply do not react even if armed. Why?

It is civilwar dude. Everytime. You just dont learn your lesson of history cuck. You better hope not to see me in battlefield.

Why are they the same color as dogshit? Do they have souls?

niggers do have awful voices. and the woman who was raped sounded pretty trashy too. all around garbage.

That's considerd an 8 in your country.

waste

No.