I can't believe the largest protest in U.S. history changed literally nothing

i can't believe the largest protest in U.S. history changed literally nothing

Protests never change anything

WTF were they even protesting.

MLK BTFO

Nothing changes the political machine except the machine itself.

>the largest protest in U.S. history
Bigger than 'nam? I highly doubt it.

Don't kill babies

Gibs me dat birth control

Don't stop putting government dollars into a service that I want to be free of government regulation

Literal children, all of them.

people still haven't figured out what the hell they were protesting

It's was pretty obvious it won't change anything.
one of the reason is because Trump did not do anything yet. it's good for him because they won't protest again in this scale if he he will do something they don't like.

so essentially everything they were protesting for was shit that the government already implemented to appeal to women's needs and rights years ago? then what the fuck was the point?

haha don't remember the Iraq war cuck? All of Europe bar your poodle the UK knew it was a bad idea and we tried to warn you. Everyone protested an illegal invasion and they still went ahead and did it the mad bastards.

How George Bush and all those fucks haven't been jailed/hung makes me sick. All those normal soldiers from bumfuck nowhere who died for nothing. I know Americans from those towns and they are the best in the world.

you mean the fatest?

>muh vagina
Men existing.

>have a protest
>no aims
>no goals
>not demanding anything
>nothing changes

WELL FUCK ME IF ONLY THERE WAS SOME WAY TO HAVE PREDICTED THIS

>plebbit supports feminism
Colour me shocked

It wasn't supposed to change anything, the idea was just to """""send a message""""" to the Trump administration.

lol keep saying that. pissident dump is scared. it shows he truly has no mandate to govern and he should tread lightly. the tea party never achieved a fraction of what the march did yesterday which is why you're trying so hard to discredit it

>someone out there actually believes this

>Holding up homemade signs while walking down a street will bring political change

SHIGGY

Protests just serve to reinforce the social order.

No historical speeches todays girls pack it up

Eh i dont think so kike your kind like soros are paying these people that dont have fucking jobs, lazy no social or practical skills to speak of and a lot of them are mentally ill. is they set up another "protest" they can get just as many people these are the definition of losers theres nothin o these peoples lives.