Sup Forums IS HUMANITY DOOMED?

We live in a really weird political climate. Between everything that's happening and has happened I'm fucking scared that we are truly in the last time period for human civilization. What do you guys think?

>are we fucked?

W.M.D.'s don't exist. Yes. It is the end of times for each person during the final stage of their lifespan. The spirit perseveres. Don't fall for the Moral Relativity trap or the Choices don't matter trap.

So what are you saying?

We each have our own journey. The result of that journey is unknown try to make it clearer to you self before your departure on your status in the Divine Story.

Beginning
Problem.
Action.
End.
This is the meaning of existence. A perfect being will go to Heaven. An evil being goes to Hell. You might not end up in either. Though you don't want to be complete evil do you.

What's with the nuke meme?

Nuclear deterrence precludes the very possibility of nuclear war.

Moreover, nuclear deterrence precludes the possibility of any sort of large world war.

either the end..or major change

>major change

We are in a period of stagnation as a result of the Great Recession.
This period of stagnation will continue for another 20 years.

Proof: My repeating post numerals

The way I see it.
Birth.
You experience evil.
You want to be better than the world of evil. You want to mitigate evil. Lessen it.
You join evil.
You're lost.
You're lost in Games mindlessly. It's debatable where this puts you.
You die and face Judgement.

>You want to be better than the world of evil. You want to mitigate evil. Lessen it.
I'd pick this one honestly.

no change is coming in the next 20 years

Divine only know what will happen in the future.

Hopefully Trump does something about our shitty education system.They have been not only indoctrinated to be dumber, they have been programmed to be communist.

>We live in a really weird political climate. Between everything that's happening and has happened I'm fucking scared that we are truly in the last time period for human civilization. What do you guys think?

Yes

Half our women are leftists who are hell bent on destroying the western world. All so they can virtue signal.

Watching millions of white women march on Trump because they are scared they cant murder their unborn children anymore was a big eye opener for me.

No wonder birth rates are below replacement. Look how insane white women are.

Communistic mind network the horror. Reasonable calm isolationist is a gift not Anti Society. Being quiet when there's meaningless conversations as the alternative is not wrong.

>are we fucked?
i hope so, i don't want to be a seniorfag

Explain?

It's truly fucked if he sticks with Devos.

.......English please.

Just wait until you see CANDYDISH and JAGUAR-RESONANCE.

You will be blown away.

Man wtf are you talking about

I think this leaf has gone beyond shitposting, and into the insane asylum.

Relax, we're even better than cockroaches at surviving.

The insect, not the Turks.

2020 is when actually useful anti middle defense systems come on line. I think we're good until then, but after tactical strikes don't necessarily mean MAD, who the fuck knows?

>JAGUAR-RESONANCE.

Do you mean the bonobo vibration?

Ei. Onnea!

This is assuming both Russia and US will achieve that somewhat simultaneously, what if either one gets them online significantly sooner than the other one?

trust in KEK

I hope you don't mean fucked in a bad way. It's needed a complete overhaul for a long time. She will follow orders and do just fine.

The worst possible candidate for that position would still have the capacity to continue running it as is.