Sooo...they were protesting what again?

I'm seriously asking

Their hardwork hasn't come to fruition and it just aint fair

is that an attempt at reverse psychology? still not gonna

Hillary didn't win and she should have because she has a vagina.

>pic

HOHOOOOooo... don't worry!

>Jobs
>Rule of law
>Security
>Prosperity
>Affordable healthcare
>Lower taxes

They have to do everything the niggers do. Where have you been all of your life?

>J-just... w-well you better watch out!

, The Protest.

The "right" to State funded abortions and birth control.

THICC

They are celebrating their privilege, power and education levels.

The white women in those crowds are the single most protected, educated, privileged class of humans to ever exist. Imagine having all the benefits the most powerful nation to ever exist confers on every citizen, then getting more in the form of alimony and reproductive rights, then demanding even more! Now with a side helping of Sharia Law.

I've been trying to figure out what exactly they're protesting.

I think that they just dont like trump as a person. Besides that it seems like defunding planned parenthood. But abortions shouldn't be an issue for these landwhales as nobody would fuck them. But i believe they consider it a "right" even if they might never need it.

liberty, democracy and peace.
they are literally Hitler.

like you could even find it

Trump and the Republicans shiting on women.

Obese legbeards living on gibs given to them by a government that encourages never having to lift your own goddamn sausage fingers unless blaming someone else for you own mistakes being upset that the rest of the country has had it with their shit, and they're not smart enough to understand that the president can't do whatever the fuck he wants on his own and things have to be approved by congress

Someone tell me that photo is fake. Please.

>Fat cunt
>won't lose weight
>gets tattoos

What do they mean by this?

#JumpForTrump

you know on 80-90's sitcoms when a woman would pick a fight with her husband for no reason? Thats what happened, but on a global scale.

The right to murder their unborn child on the tax payers dime

I think this whole march was planned thinking hillary would win because it takes months to get permits and hotels booked to organize these protests

Don't worry, hamgoblin, noone will ever touch your disgusting roastie pussy.

The official statement is:
Federal abortion rights (threatened by new supreme court picks) and ... something else? I don't remember what the 2nd thing was.

Who gives a shit. None of these people really know either. They just don't like Trump because he said of off-color things and want to feel like they're making a difference. Whoopity fuck.

Call me a racist again, see if I give a shit nigger.