Why is the American left so mobilized? They seem to protest everything...

Why is the American left so mobilized? They seem to protest everything, regardless if their (((protest))) will actually have any impact whatsoever. And they don't just hold up signs, they amass in huge numbers and wreck shit and block traffic, then have absolutely no idea why they are almost universally despised.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lpXbA6yZY-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Soros funds it all.

paid by soros & co to incite a civil war

It's easy when their universities teach them to be professional activists, republicans have real jobs so if they want to protest they have to do it on their free time, except republicans also have decent families so many would rather spend their free time with them.

Unemployed people have a lot of free time I guess.

This. The organizers are paid big bucks to do it. Then you've got the braindead sheep.

Organizing this shit is well honed art since the 90s

See this video in full

youtube.com/watch?v=lpXbA6yZY-8

>mobilized
Electoral results seem to indicate otherwise. Getting a bunch of angry fat girls into the streets in the most Democratic part of the country isn't an accomplishment, most of them don't even know there are mid-terms in 2018 and unless all of their favorite celebrities can find the time to come shill for their local congressman they will not come out to vote for him.

You have to think critically about this situation.

Months ago when these women were buying plane tickets and booking hotels Hillary had a "98%" chance to win. They were coming to D.C. to watch her inauguration and party all weekend. When Trump won they were out hundreds or thousands of dollars and figured they might as well go and bitch and complain and get something out of it.

You're not seeing passion.

Soros funding aside, what exactly is the infrastructure for setting up protests so efficiently? Where and how do they recruit?

t. Didn't go to university

Right-wingers rarely protest. They buckle down and grimace. Shit like the Tea Party was unprecedented.

Right-Wingers tend to have jobs and values that make professional agitation impossible. The media and law are also structured in a way that come down much harsher on the "racist bigotted white male" than they do for Dindus and anarchists.

DC is a super left-wing city where most people make their living in some way off the state. Add this to all the upper-middle-class white kids with the income to go to DC for the weekend out of the blue. Its not impressive in the least.

Protesting makes them feel righteous and morally superior.

>chill with liberal chick the other night
>tell me her entire family went down to those protests for 5 days
>she asks me what I think of it
>"My family doesn't have 3 days to throw a hissy fit."
I don't think she liked me much

No jobs = many days to travel and the largest downside is prison--three squares and a warm bed.

Because its edgy and trending at the moment.

>Be a feminist
>Your hobby is knitting
Way to brake the gender stereotypes.

It really is as simple as a combination of paying people to stand there and buses to take them into cities and universities indoctrinating and incentivizing students to protest. "Extra credit if you go and protest this weekend!"

it's social media

where we on pol use social media to meme and attack, leftist use social media to meet up, drink some soy lattes and hold some signs

because they want to virtue signal to the other cucks that they're good little lefty drones

Because of corporations and puppeteer billionaires

>400+ sponsors
>50+ of which are directly funded by George Soros
>Millionaire celebrities coming out to join

The left is basically the bourgeoisie that tricked inner city minorities into believing in their causes by offering them welfarebux and keeping them dependent on the state's handouts.

You can call them world wide protests, but how many rural towns had one of these going? How many countries that aren't dependent on foreign aid?

Literally George Soros and Moveon.org
They pay protestors and organizers to do this

>Media approved
>Education system approved
That's all you need to know.

>check youtube
>trending tab (aka left propaganda that youtube wants to promote tab)
>madonna talking about she wants to blow up the white house
>scarlett johannsen talking about her first period and that she went to the doctor because of it at age 15
>some random black chicks calling all buzzword subgroups "brothers and sisters"

Okay, but what is this "movement" about? All those signs "we RISEEE!!" For what god damn it? They literally don't make any demands. How am i supposed to even comply and be a good man in their eyes? By not rapeing? I knew that even before that stupid march.

The left has always been fragmented and unorganised until they have a common single enemy. It took 8 years of Bush to encourage America to elect the first black president. Imagine what's to come after 8 years of Trump.

You never have a shortage of morally bankrupt idiots who will jump at any chance to prove how "good" they are.

>leftists disrupting the lives of other leftists in cities full of leftists

I really don't see a problem with this.

Its much easier now with social media, and these people have an online identity to preserve so they go with it.

>Soros funded all of this

sure thing fags

For the participation trophies. In the left's case, since they are mostly women and feminized men (read: nu-males), the trophies are "likes," "favorites," and "up-votes." It's easy to show up, take a few selfies, post to Faceberg, Shitter, Instagram, etc, and feel good about yourself without actually doing anything.

Billions of dollars spent on this campaign and that's only the legal money we can tie to him directly.

The protests here are even funnier.

>hey let's protest shit we can't have the any effect on whatsoever ughhh im so scared for womeb right now even though I live in a country run by a worthless cuck who makes the "department for treating women real good" one of his top priorities ughhhh I don't even

They just want attention. Attention that they are 'doing good'. That's really all the care about, to be able to brag about their karma points

it isn't mobilized. there are two days americans give a shit about poltics, election day and inauguration. they don't even give a shit if you get sent to nam, but throw in a little media spice and they'll become life long activists for 48 hours a 4 years.

Really think about how many people are there though. Not even half of the voter base. Even if a million people were there it would just be the she people that voted Hillary and lost. The media tries to make it seem like the numbers mean something but they don't.

If 1 million people marched, Soros could pay each individual ten thousand dollars and still not use up half of his money.

People are often paid to go.

Plus they already live in cities, it is not like rural people can go as easily.

Leftism is a mental disease

>Why is the American left so mobilized?
they're jobless bums leeching off welfare of their parents so they have all the time in the world to (((protest))) whatever the current trend might be.

Why aren't the Koch brothers and Rupert Murdoch held to the same standard though?

Lots of nice Sup Forums approved answers that fit the narrative like and , but the real answer is that none of them thought Trump would win and now are trying to make up for their failure to stop that from happening.

Soros has done more for humanity than any cuck on this website

Everything goes in cycles.

It is literally a game of make believe to them. They are living in a false consciousness, a fantasy land. They establish a fake villain (and often conflate him with childish fantasy villains, voldermort, darth vader etc) and go off to have a fun LARPing session against them. I talked to some people going to the protests and asked them what, exactly they were protesting, they couldn't articulate any single issue, just vague statements about how "we can't let him get away with it" (literally said this, I don't think they are aware of the meme since they are like 60 years old).

When you can live a comfortable life leeching off the welfare state you've got a lot of time to do dumb shit.

holy fuck 10k for a couple march's sine me up

social media and the Left has a shit load of organizers
They have the financial resources and connections to get tons of people to show up at places

They are just desperately looking for some kind of identity I assume. A person who is not so self conscious would not waste their time standing around for no discernable outcome.

its because they dont have a coherent political party

My trans friend said that the intent was to show the mass disapproval of Trump. Like we didn't know the left hated him already?
He (I mean, "she" even though no surgeries or even supplements have been taken) said that he and the protesters were terrified that their rights will be taken away. I told him that they should all write to their senators and the courts to address their specific issues to actually enact some changes. All he could say was that all their progress and Obama's legacy would be taken away.
Literally nothing has even happened to them.
I still don't know what they were marching for, because they all have different goals and play the Oppression Olympics.

They organize through Facebook, WhatsApp and other social media. The universities play a big part too, there's countless Latino/Asian/Black Alliance clubs or whatever that hand out flyers and set up kiosks for information.

The image is that it's "grassroots" and spontaneous couldn't be farther from the truth. These protests have a lot of monetary backing, sometimes federal, sometimes private, behind them. A lot of people set up fundraisers for these university minority groups, for example, and dip into those funds for the purposes of hiring people and promoting agitation.

It's not 100% Soros paying students $10 an hour to go protest, like the common perception here. Definitely that happens, but it requires too much money to pay off hundreds of thousands of people. Mostly the people that get paid by Soros and co. are the organizers themselves, leaders of student unions and such, not the actual protesters. They're just useful idiots.

t. Was a part of a student protest during the Chicago Trump rally. I got redpilled after that

1.) money
2.) their base is 300% younger and more unemployed

>march's
>sine
Kill yourself, immediately.

Too bad they're not mobilized to vote.

>Why is the American left so mobilized?
For the last year and a half all respectable media outlets in the US have been telling them that:

1. Trump is some kind of Nazi.
2. There's no possible way he could win.

#2 has been falsified, and they feel the rug being pulled from under them. The liberal tears were for real this time.

But despite the fact that the MSM was lying all year about #2, they still believe #1. Eventually, reality will sink in that trump is not a Nazi. Things will continue much as they had before.

This kind of emotional outrage can't be sustained over the long term.

Easy to walk the streets in the middle of the day when you're unemployed

of course it was 5 times larger, all the women are so fat

>Months ago when these women were buying plane tickets and booking hotels Hillary had a "98%" chance to win.
There's more to it than this... many women made plans to attend only after the shock of the election loss.

It's feel good nothings. They march, they litter, they fight, then they go home secure in the idea that they made "change"...

They're all selfish, as well. Keep in mind that the womens march is made of feminists who claim to be for equality. How many were holding signs about alimony? Or child visitation? Or any mens issues?

Feminism is cancer.

It takes courage to march for what you believe in. Unlike alt-right cowards who prefer to hide behind a computer screen.

Media is currently in lock-step promoting the propaganda that men were out in "full-force" during these women's marches, implying most men support the opposition to Trump's inaguration. But also another whopper they are telling us is that, not one single arrest was made over the weekend during these "peaceful" marches. Did any of you guys catch the airiel shots of NYC being halted to a gridlock? That is illegal, and an arrestable, jailable offense...So to bring this in for a landing...Nationwide in democrat run, major metro areas, protests funded by nearly $100 million by George Soros, making gridlock in America's biggest city, but no arrests?

Smells like a collaborative effort to make these marches more legitimate and more peaceful than what they were. Don't let anyone get away with the lie that no one was arrested, much illegal activity was allowed to slide.

Trump's margin of victory was extremely narrow. Just thousands of votes in a few states swung the election. Before the election most on the left took it as a given that Hillary would win. So a lot of the more radical leftwing types voted for Stein as a protest. Then you have lefties who just didn't vote cause they had weed in the apartment or something and assumed it wouldn't matter because Trump would never win.

Now they feel like shit and are trying to compensate for their mistakes.

Perhaps they think that showing up and getting pictures of huge crowds of thousands of women will change something.
They all want to jump on the bandwagon, and there's a lot of pressure to do so. If one of them is asked about women's rights and doesn't immediately screech back "MUH VAGINA," she will be socially shunned by her friends for "voting against her own interests."

This, exactly. Getting your people elected locally is mobilization. Displacing the electoral base in your weakest states is mobilization. Affecting policy is mobilization. Throwing a tantrum without a goal is not mobilization, even if it is a very big tantrum.

And why would we go march in the street right now? We're the ones who wrote to our senators, who researched and found proof of globalist agendas, and used social media to spread Trump's message so that the lying shill media didn't get their way. We do things that get results (aka look at which side got their candidate elected).

and a warm nigra cock in your ass

A positive for many lefties I am sure.

Women protest because it was their time to shine, and the idea just got thrown in the trash for another 50 years. Just like black people would have if Obama never won. Granted they ended up doing that anyway because Obama was a liar that didn't change fuck all for them. But he didn't get blamed for it because he is black, they blamed police

The right go to work, vote, and have better, more productive thing to do.

after the trend of caring about this meme is dead, they're definitely going back

to the kitchen

That's exactly right. And what's more, liberal women are a majority in many social circles. Many women voted for trump, but will not admit it to their liberal friends, because of the peer pressure. Probably many women AT THE MARCH voted for trump, but then got pressured into being there.

>meanwhile on Sup Forums

A

salient point

Because they name their shit "women's march" and most women don't think things through so they just assume it is celebrating women or something and go. Guarantee more than half of them have never thought deeply about feminism and just thought it was what all women did so they did it too.

>we will not go back
Go back where? What are these idiots even talking about?

normal people go and vote every 4 years and dont care about politics the rest of the time

the left care about politics 24/7 because their identity politics is all they have

naisu

Because ((they))) have a lot of money.

>left: rain ponchos
>right: coats

They don't have jobs so they can suck of the jew teat. then they get shipped where it may cause the most damage to those of us working and trying to just live life.

FUCKING

It's all fake. The entire thing is being funded by Soros and other groups. In some European countries they are funded and even literally shuttled around by the state.
The whole thing is total bullshit from top to bottom, the fact that they just magically happened to have this narrative no one had ever heard of a day ago prepared should've tipped anyone with an IQ above room temperature off.

These were Hillary victory marches planned 5 months ago...so there is that.

Soros is funding it because he's butthurt.