Donald Trump is going to announce a new trade deal between Anglosphere countries when he meets Theresa May

Donald Trump is going to announce a new trade deal between Anglosphere countries when he meets Theresa May.

With the Trans-Pacific Partnership dead in the water and Brexit happening we need something to replace it. That will be a new trade deal between the USA and UK, which will be expanded to include Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

A new trade deal between all Anglosphere countries will instantly create the largest economic block in the history of the world and massive economic benefits for all the countries included.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom#Ethnicity
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/marine-le-pen-national-front-geert-wilders-afd-alternative-germany-koblenz-summit-conference-far-a7539371.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Canada is not Anglo

I enjoy British chocolates and clothing.

I support this...just know your place is below us.

fpbp

Not until we overthrow that cuck Trudeau and deport all the chinks and muzzies that is

Only the Anglosphere can save the world at this point.

>this didn't happen decades ago when free movement could have been a possibility but now would just be abused by the various nonwhites

JUST

>Donald Trump is going to announce a new trade deal between Anglosphere countries when he meets Theresa May.

WOW A LYING FAGGOT POLITICIAN TURNS OUT TO BE ANOTHER LYING FAGGOT POLITICIAN!

You faggots are seriously supporting a TPP like trade deal after Trump ran on opposing TPP? Are you faggots for real?

What if NZ, Oz, and Canada made our own club?
Like the "Irrelevant Anglos Club"
You can only join if you're anglo and don't contribute anything but shitposts to the world.
Kiwis, I guess, would have to be honorary members, but the three of us don't really fit in with US/UK

Can I come too?

Fuck yeah I wanna buy a lotus and see some Tim Hortons around here

I mean I guess we count but were pretty much Sweden at this point.

>anglosphere is tpp

No Sefofrika?

together we are puppets of the merchant.

They made their choice in 91

Not since 1994 no

Anglosphere is appealing.

Not entirely sure about Canada.

not sure about that one paddy

>What if NZ, Oz, and Canada made our own club?
>Like the "Irrelevant Anglos Club"
Oz and Canada would be out. NZ and Ireland*(regular Ireland, not North) would be in the club. Or maybe that's more of a "shitty traitors to the Anglos" club.

*they're part of the Anglo world whether they like it or not

Our PM was on the news saying he thinks there is two options for tpp and that is 1) trump changes his mind 2)tpp goes ahead with 7 signatories and no USA.

FUCK MY COUNTRY
Fucking jew prepbull
Anglo pact when

Yes it is

America is not white

Who said anything about a TTP style deal?

>Britian
>Anglosphere

Pick one and only one Ahmed

nah not yet my friend. we only have 33k rapefugees. Swedes would beg to only have 33k rapefugees. Most of the rapefugees we took are families and not lone young rapefugees roaming the street raping our women. I would not put up with it if our women were getting raped as much. That being said, we do have some niglet rapefugees in high schools being super rapey and getting away with. I dont live in a province with those issues or I wuold be making sure it became a big deal.

Oh sure, let's just let any Gypsy in now.

Yes, because a trade deal with the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, and/or Canada is the same as bending over for more Chinese Strapon. I don't think you get it. We don't want some Tokugawa style super isolationism. We just want good trade deals that help our economy and people instead of screwing us over. The Anglosphere make for fairly good trade partners. The "Pacific" nations as a whole do not.

>implying they'd wear a mask
Travellers know they're immune

Canada isn't white. Go back to china ping pong lee

Australia is relevant.

>You faggots are seriously supporting a TPP like trade deal after Trump ran on opposing TPP?

The problem with traditional trade deals is that people lose their jobs because they are forced to compete with 3rd world labour. Either through immigration or outsourcing.

The problem with open borders and the EU was incomparable cultural and language differences.

An anglosphere trade deal has none of those problems. All are developed economies so there will be no under cutting of jobs. All share similar values and language so there is no conflict there either.

I would happily welcome Americans, Canadians, Australians and New Zealanders to live and work in the UK. (although I would never move to Australia because of death spiders).

you do know that without usa, tpp is a kike free deal
while including japan, singapore and canada, right?
(okay, that 3rd one wasn't a good selling point)

>This level of stupidity
Do you even know why the TPP was hate in the first place ?

They tend to just nick stuff out your garden shed. Few would have the balls to break and enter.

U.S. needs a cowboy hat.

You have to leave the EU first potato nigger.

Would Irish people leave the EU if the alternative was the Anglosphere?

And why don't we create an economic block for every country, if they are so good?

I guess the difference, from the TPP, is rather than including 3rd world countries who compete using low wages, this is a trade pact of 1st world countries based on mutual interest...

>Australia and Canada are relevant

Besides stereotypes and shitposts, name one thing we've contributed to the world?

Actually, the UK is still like 93% white. It's just London that's like 60% fucking muslims.

Sadly Canada is far below that. Still around 80% though, hopefully we still qualify for anglosphere, before it's too late.

Japan will be honorary member

That's a funny way to spell Hong Kong.

>1/3 of the white people in Canada are French
>Canada is Anglo

>kike free deal

It has fucking aka the Asian Jew in it

I am okay with this.

We are also at 80% and will be at something like 45% before even the end of century.

Don't get me wrong. Quebecois are lazy, shiftless, rude, violent and chronically unemployed.

They are still however ten thousand times better than Muslims.

85% is immigrants. If you count white vs. non-white then it is over 90% but I agree that by 2021 people will get a big shock.

>tpp has china currently inside
i sometimes wonder if Sup Forums has a case of downs, not just autism

>chronically unemployed
Not even the worst in the country. NWFL and the rest of Atlantic Canada will always have that honour.

Quebec is different than the RoC.
Just because don't smile in public, it doesn't mean we're rude

>Who said anything about a TTP style deal?

Are you stupid?

>Do you even know why the TPP was hate in the first place ?

idk seems like trump now supports trade deals ever since getting elected.

But 1/3 of white people in Canada are French, probably another third are 19th or 20th century Euro immigrants, and the other third is probably Anglo. Hardly describable as an Anglo country

I wouldn't say it would be impossible, we depend on ye and America a lot for trade and your businesses moving here generates a lot in revenue. If Brexit goes well for ye the chance of us going too would get significantly higher.

This guy gets it

>I guess the difference, from the TPP, is rather than including 3rd world countries who compete using low wages, this is a trade pact of 1st world countries based on mutual interest...

Yeah now we can have even worse worker protections! Also we need to include SHITRAEL!

i dont think thats going to happen, if im correct trump wants us to be isolationists and be what america was back then just work work and more economic power less war power.

Invite the netherlands please, 90% of our people speaks english

Sometimes I ask myself who create these pics.

Ah you are right, i was thinking of the 2001 census, you were still 92% white then.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom#Ethnicity

Last one was 2007 and you were down to 87%. Incredible jump in Muslims.
So that was ten years ago so 80% probably accurate.

Fuck everything. Even a complete political earthquake its almost too late, at the rate Muslims are frantically out-breeding whites in the UK there is almost no way to turn it back except a literal civil war.

Cuck

If it's a success Ireland will drop out of the EU quicker than a drug pusher from a Philippine helicopter.

Get out of here, Toothpaste
I'm tired of the increasing Dutch shitposting that we've been seeing the last few months

I put the polandballs on that one I don't know who made it originally

>An anglosphere trade deal has none of those problems. All are developed economies so there will be no under cutting of jobs. All share similar values and language so there is no conflict there either.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Netherlands has more english speakers than canada kek

None of the Trumpfags on here want to talk about how Trump ran on anti-trade deals but is now pushing for trade deals like a couple hours after being sworn in.

As long as a Republican does it, it's good. If a Democrat does it, it's bad!

Source? How do you know he is going to make this new trade deal with Anglosphere countries? It's ok, you're LARPing. No worries bro

He's right though. A greater proportion of the Dutch population speaks English than the Canadian population

Knowing the cuck Trudeau he will deny our entry citing some shit about "excluding developing countries" and instead move closer to China and India increasing immigration to 500,000k per year to drive down software engineering salaries to $13/h

>underage poster detected

pls come back after you take some liberal college courses so you at least have some semblance of intelligence that we can then tear to shreds. as it is im hoping you are ironic shitposting, but that hope is outweighed by the fear that you are not.

They are still white is what I'm getting at. "Anglo" and "Anglosphere" has just come to mean white as well as literal anglo. Even Le Pen gave a speech yesterday where she said "The Anglo-Saxon world is finally waking up!" and she doesn't have a drop of either in her. People just use it to mean "white civilization" interchangeably at this point.

Sorry toothpaste you can't be part of the deal

I think it is clear that language helps shape the mind's ability to for thoughts. Only those who grew up in English speaking countries have the mental capacity to conceive of not being communist slaves. That's why Canada suffers the most out of all these countries, it's only half English speaking.

I love you guys, I'm just being rude. You know how to drink and you know how to eat and you know how to party, that cancels everything else out.

Ok :( i'll leave

thats going to wreck your shit, might aswell hand your country over to china at this point, your dollar is plummeting and noones saying a word about it. Really the original plan of the tpp deal was to unite the world as one and control us as animals with technological money internet neutrality gone. Its basically Orwell 1984 but however trump made us avoid this if we got Hillary ww3 would have happened then we would be controlled.

...no

Elect Wilders and we'll talk.

Bring stroopwafels and you can stay

>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/marine-le-pen-national-front-geert-wilders-afd-alternative-germany-koblenz-summit-conference-far-a7539371.html

I enjoy laughing at amerisharts

I support this...just know your place is below straya faggot

Aus > us > uk > nz >Canada

I have stroopwafels in my house rn

I'm voting for him, hope he gets the coalition

Oh hey!

What is up with you anglo friendos? :^)

The global Ponzi has existed for decades based on exploting cheap labour to maintain higher standards in the west.

If you only trade with equals..your not going to get your fabled economic growth.

It was all a big con and eventually the cheap labour was going to equalise the Chinese living standards etc..basically what's been happening.

The whole thing was designed to keep the top of the Ponzi reaping in wealth.

This is one of the reasons they didn't want trump in..The British empire, like all others, was built on exploting other countries..you can't get growth by being equals..if anyone should get that it should be a yank.

WTF I love globalism and trade deals now!

Wayne Gretzky and fucking Steve Irwin

Well yeah, by Anglo Saxon world waking up she means Brexit and Trump's election

You know, actual Anglos

idk but i think someone should make a website or something doing them like ben garrison

The issue is more the nature of the trade deal/alliance than anything else.

Like the E.U going from a supposed trade agreement for stability and prosperity in the region to having centralized laws and a possible army.

The Gaul of this guy.

Guten Tag, wie geht's?

Canada should be dishonorably discharged from the Anglosphere.

Montreal most fun city in Canada, hands down
Even for total anglos

As a 3rd gen American of Irish descent, the answer is no. EU cuckoldry, N. Ireland hasn't been reclaimed, and we're full. Buzz off, McDickhead.

>.you can't get growth by being equals..if anyone should get that it should be a yank.

You can get growth, it is just a slower more sustained growth based on technological progress and hard work.

This type of growth enriches the middle class rather than the billionaire class.

Considering Japan Specifically reached out and talked with trump early on I wonder if they talked about any alternative trade deals with Japan.