#TheResistance can't be stopped Sup Forums

#TheResistance can't be stopped Sup Forums

occupy wall street 2017 edition

If it's not related to being a degenerate they won't organize

Apparently people DIDNT give a shit about his taxes because he got elected anyway.

Holy shit get #ProtestTaxes trending! Get liberal fags everywhere to not do taxes and get fucked by the IRS

Big surprise that liberals will be doing nothing during tax season

Delete this

He couldn't stop his wife from overdosing on xanax, what makes him think he can stop the president?

Oh boy, more demonstrations, maybe next he could demonstrate how to identify the warning signs of prescription drug abuse.

>trump getting more fat people out and about into shape than obongo's wife

Get everyone to not pay taxes

Civil War 2

>implying liberal beggars would be willing to give up their tax return which exceeds the amount they paid in taxes

how is Patton Oswalt this fucking dumb?

>liberals think they're taxes don't come straight out of their paycheck
>they're trying to convince themselves to give up their tax returns

lol do it libfags, please. follow your fucktarded logic through for once

Top kek!

>keep the heat up!
>4 months from now
leftists are so stupid and incompetent it makes me laugh canteen boy

At this point, these people just want to do ballsy because they live boring lives. It's entertainment and misdirected obsession. All in all, useless.
>lolll its because its fun thrashing around xD
>fite da powa everybody! We're making changes! ^^

guys how do we convince liberals to actually do this? we already have their tax money their paychecks, all this would do is take away their tax return.

and anyone who actually skip out on their taxes (like if they're self employed, which most liberals aren't capable of) would get rekt by the IRS.

How do we make this happen? Liberals are dumb enough for this to happen, let's make it happen.

Atleast Tea Party changed shit.
All these leftist marches have never done anything politically, except add a few black congress people that just suck up time and tax dollars.

Since his wife died this quivering gelatinous mess has nothing but Trump 24/7, he's obsessed and is throwing a stubby temper tantrum

That's what I'm saying, nobody was helping

That was Patton Oswalts wife?

LET'S FUCKING PROTEST EVERYTHING WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG

I will post this in every patton thread I see, no exceptions.

I sincerely think this shit is not going to stop

no just some random gross slob

Patton really should've chose something else to fill that hole in his life with.

i hear that leftys are refusing to file taxes this year in protest.

Yes! Do it! Give us more campaign material for 2020!

what the fuck is tax day? the deadline wen you have to send in the 1040 form?

>fucktarded leftists don't file their tax return
>don't receive their tax return (which exceeds the amount they already paid in taxes)
>Trump saves the trillions of dollars we waste on subsidizing liberal's existence
>america is fixed already

GO FOR LIBERALS LOL, DON'T FILE LMAO

where is the one about him not being able to identify a terminally ill woman?

Lol
Taxes are the lifeblood. They do that and bye bye stress free life. Say hello to delinquency tax and other penalty taxes that can even be 25% upwards or double.

>they keep screeching in the streets, achieving nothing, while Trump changes the nation

wow I'm not even liberal but this is fascist

These marches are the ultimate proof of female hypocrisy.

Women didn't care that Hillary did her best to silence the many victims of Bill Clinton's numerous sexual assaults. They even said things like "well Bill isn't running for president!" As if that excuses his deplorable behavior or Hillary's collusion with it.

Women also didn't care that Hillary defended a man who was guilty of raping a 12 year old girl. They made excuses like "well everyone deserves a lawyer!" They didn't give a damn that the victim was raped so badly that she couldn't have children. They didn't know that girl. She wasn't their daughter. So why should they care?

And these same women didn't give a damn about the millions in donations Hillary received from counties like Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Qatar. Literal blood money. Countries where women have no rights whatsoever. Places where "honor" killing and acid throwing are a daily occurrence. So while these hypocrites obvioisly cared about the political ambitions of one corrupt American woman, the very lives of women in other countries didn't mean a damn thing.

Now karma is going to take away everything they hold dear. Everything they have struggled for over the past several decades. Trump is truly the president they deserve.

Women, you got what you deserve.

I 100% support Patton walking around and losing some weight. Protests are always funny I just wish one would happen near me so I could go check it out and mess with people.

The day we pay taxes they take a vacation from whatever the fuck they do to march

Social media was a mistake, especially when it involves politics.

I like how this has mutated into some unhinged belief that people have a right to see anyone's tax returns.

These marches are an absolute stroke of genius.
Hambeasts willingly exercise and might even end up looking appealing again.
MAGA in full effect.

>cuckton cuckwall

Not that I ever watched his shit but

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

I can't believe they'd just drop all their shit and leave when they were done "marching"

They have this irrational hatred for Trump, but find so little to organize properly for, and that really shows it.
It also hit me yesterday that if the "grab em by the pussy" leak hadn't occurred the whole womens march thing probably wouldn't even have taken place, because what else would they have to claim he's a hater of women or whatever.

they are filthy animals

The most used excuse for that is
>So what? That's why we have street cleaners! It's their job!

They'd have used the "elections were rigged, Trump is illegitimate, Hillary is our true president" as their motivation to march.

I just want to ask this. Why the FUCK don't right-wingers/Conservatives EVER organize or protest at the level of Liberals? And don't give me that "Uhh we have work tomorrow" bullshit. You're acting like those motherfuckers don't have jobs too.

>implying a washed up comedian who killed his wife has any stake in politics

So then what's Sup Forums's excuse for doing the same thing? At least he's not praying to a picture of a cartoon frog.

shhh we're trying to trick Liberals into not receiving their tax return so we can MAGA

Because they're above that degenerate level of bitching/whining/theft/arson.

They showed up where it counted - the polls.

And before you cry about popular vote - the game was 270 and everyone knew that going in. No need to cry about coming in 2nd place in Mario Kart even though you collected more coins.

nobody is actually praying to a cartoon frog you delusional faggot, how fucking dumb are you?

Working at a fortune 500 company is a little different then taking a shift off at Starbucks fuck nut

And cause a fuck tone of trash that the faggots leave.

Let's push this shit

>Why the FUCK don't right-wingers/Conservatives EVER organize or protest at the level of Liberals?

Why would we? Protests are fucking useless and never achieve anything, the only event that is worth attending is the election.

Which is why the Republicans now control every branch of the government while the left is autistically screeching

>why don't conservatives who are diametrically opposed to degeneracy never march through the streets and smash property.
Really fires the neurons doesn't it?

>Let's keep his feet to the fire by planning the next demonstration in 3 months

Sheeit, I am scared.

Will they actually do a protest that isnt some esoteric bullshit?

No. The Issue that drove the election was that Shillary was too corrupt to win. Trump no longer has her as his Boogie (Wo)man. Now, Trump must come clean, or else he becomes too corrupt to stay in office.

>The struggle is real
Her waistband knows that all too well.

This.

Get #ProtestTaxes trending. Trick the left to not pay federal taxes until Trump releases his taxes.

he's already done more to MAGA than Obango did in 8 years, when reelection comes it won't even be close because America will once again be great and everyone's life will be better.

I can't think of anything more faggoty than being this obsessed with a guy's taxes, and I just read a thread about Milo getting AIDS.

any chance can someone give me the link about trump says noone cared about his taxes?

when can we kill them

im getting tired of waiting

Bait them to kill you.

I WONDER IF THAT RICH GUY'S TAX RETURNS ARE ALL FUCKED UP

WE NEED TO PROVE HE'S NOT PAYING HIS TAXES

UNLIKE ALL THE OTHER RICH PEOPLE

so is operation Tax Man a thing now?

I hate his voice in Bojack Horseman

Why protest when you have money and actually make decisions that effect society? Protesting is an admission of powerlessness. It's weak.

>your inauguration was so small!
>release your tax returns!
Meanwhile, in reality, Trump has hit the ground running stopping various Obama EO with his own and unfucking shit. But now all his critics care about: crowd size and tax returns.

how is he any more or less corrupt than he was at the beginning of the election? This is just insanely shity logic. People need to realize that nobody really gives a fuck about Trump's taxes.

Someone ask him if his wife is going to attend the march. Post the tweet.

Occupy Wall Street made the progress it did because White guys were in charge. Women and POCs bitched at them until they left and the whole thing ran into the ground. Now they aren't even allowed into the new left except as "Allies." So if OWS was a laughable failure, imagine what this shit will be like.

You know what would be fun to see?
Explosions. Multiple explosions killing infidels that stand against Lord Emperor Trump.

>MAGA
This is a meme, there's no there, there.

>when reelection comes
You think Trump will make it beyond this year ?

I don't care about Trump's taxes.

I DO care about whether or not there were any "suspicious circumstances" surrounding this doughy piece of shit's wife dying.

Salty.

>nobody really gives a fuck
This will change, after David Sirota runs David Brock's new ops about Trump's taxes.

That is so evil and jewy of you

Because we are constantly reminded of the last time the right went marching, gloriously.

>patterson oswaldo
who?

underrated
and checked

/ourgal/

They didn't care about Obama spying on literally everybody through the PRISM program. They didn't care about Obama murdering people all over the world without any kind of due process whatsoever through his drone program. They didn't care about Obama performing regime change in Libya, just like Bush did in Iraq, leaving it a failed state filled with violence and terrorists. They didn't care about Obama locking up more journalists and whistleblowers under the espionage act then every other previous president combined. They didn't mind Obama instituting a republican healthcare plan created by the healthcare companies or the fact that he betrayed basically every promise he ever made. Nor did they care about his administrations overt politicization with a complete reluctance o ever really investigate anyone who was his political ally, a complete abuse of his power.

But the moment Trump gets elected they start marching, what a bunch of fucking stupid assholes. Apparently their hurt feelings matter more then the complete and utters shredding of their civil rights, the indiscriminate slaughter of foreigners or an outright assault on the concept of investigative journalism. They are scum through and through and they deserve everything they get under Trump, everything. This is their punishment for being so silent for so long.

i have mixed feelings about this post

Because its faggy and meaningless.

Right wingers do either

A: Change laws, enforce laws
B: Timmothy McVeigh,Putsch

Lefties think like children

what the fuck flag is this

Because they can actually win elections and get their agendas carried out through the proper legal process, they don't have to protest. It's pretty obvious when you think about it for more then five seconds, if liberals weren't such a bunch of big fat losers they wouldn't have to protest all the time.

>be mexican
>post with impunity
>van is on blocks

>comparing an anonymous image board made up of many people to a single individual
C'mon now user you knew this was retarded when you posted it, so why did you?

Cyprus.

> Republic of

When Right Wingers decide to "organize" they usually just call it government.

Why do you think they'll be any more successful now then they were during the election? The problem is that they've already reached saturation point, so many people are so adamantly opposed to trump because he's le hitler then they don't give a fuck about any tax returns, and all the pro-trump people will just dismiss it as partisan bullshit from the democrats. It will achieve literally nothing, you guys already shot your load during the election, where in the fuck are you supposed to go from neo-nazi russian agent sex pest? This is why the republicans started with kenyan muslim, there's places you can go from there, where do you go from next hitler?

So the only thing we can do is make Trump really become the next Hitler because he is already treated like he was, right?