Is this true, Sup Forums?

Is this true, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo
youtu.be/PeXVP7TlSxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where the fuck is her father/brother/husband?
Stone the whore

this insolent infidel harlot will be cast facefirst into Gehenna inshallah

Whatever gets you through the night, Aisha

wheres an arab killing jew when you need one

>can you hear me now
>written on a fucking sign
Well, at least you can't accuse Muslim women of being overly educated

The more retarded feminist bullshit is pushed the more I unironically agree with posts like this.

and if she tried this shit in Saudi Arabia , she'd be rocked in the kebab.

>I'm a fair-weather muslim who uncovers her face and more than likely eats pork, drives a car, drinks alcohol, attends school, and prays twice a day at the most.
>This means islam is great and empowering!
So sick of these retards. Just kill them all.

was she saying this in an Islamic country?

>empowered
My sides have taken critical damage.

Poor child...

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

>can you hear me now

No one can hear any of them when every special snowflake is busy screaming over everyone else about how their opinions are more relevant than those beside them. A movement implies cohesion, these people are just randomly running amok with no rhyme or reason making fools of themselves.

if I take off your burka would you die?

It would be extremely explosive

Islam doesn't, but Muslims do

Islam is the perfect religion for ugly women, that's why shes empower. Just think about it we insist western women suck cock and take it up the ass like the subs they are, in Islam ABSOLUTELY HARAM.

Islam is always the same shit.

First they come in and ask you to respect their customs. And once they are numerous enough they demand that you follow their customs.

This video explains everything.
youtu.be/PeXVP7TlSxY

for (((you)))

YES I HEAR YOU ITS ALRIGHT GIRL

>Doesnt read sign
>See's burqa

No she is not right.

Yes.

American, probably born here, muslim saying this is laughable. .2% of the total muslim population lives in America. Go to any muslim country and act like that. They wouldn't want to be muslim anymore after a few hours. It'd be the equivalent of a modern day Christian going back to medieval Europe.

meanwhile their husband beats them, and if they run away the police will force them back

but hey thats empowerment

>/thread

Islam doesn't empower these whores, Western civility does. If they'd pull their heads out
of their asses before it reaches the chopping block, maybe they can see this. But alas, take a picture of something like this in Pakistan, or any UAE country without fear of execution for
1) Opposing a man's Opinion
or
2)Not dressing full ninja(the filthy whore)

It's hard for me to believe this, aside from the obvious taquiyya if you aren't in an islamic state. Really hammer the nail, please, prove yourself right