Americans laugh at us for having a Muslim mayor of London

>Americans laugh at us for having a Muslim mayor of London.
>Americans laugh at London being filled with blacks and pakis

Meanwhile

>Every city in America is filled with gun toting gang niggers
>57% white
>Mass invasion by Mexicans, in the hundreds of thousands.

Why are they so mad?

the real question is why do they put those fucking seeds on the buns reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I don't care how bad things are in America.

It's a fucking disgrace how bad we've let things become in London.

>gun toting

You jealous or something?

I rather live in Mexico than authoritarian britanistan, your country is a JOKE at this point

Sesame seeds are not on all buns.

You can have a burger on toasted bread, onion rolls, potato buns, etc.

i guess

this right here
and not just london
I used to visit gb every year
sand niggers are a special kind of repellent

Was the massive drop in standard of living really worth the marginal increase in (((GDP))) that inviting all of the third world did to you?

They're all the same shit to me. Anglo's had a good shot at building something great in the 20th century and we fucking blew it.

Greatest ally

Have fun in londonistan while your wife gets tapped by a muslim

youre not supposed to have these problems though, you used to be white homeland

>>Every city in America is filled with gun toting gang niggers
Not every city bonglam. Just the shitty ones.

Your pathetic britburger is no match for my Ameriburger

>London being filled with blacks and pakis
>having a Muslim mayor of London.
these are true though

We need to stop being in denial here. Every Anglo country is in the same boat, we're being overrun.

Only South-Africa is a special case because they're 2 minutes to midnight.

All because you destabilized the middle east causing a massive influx of rapefugees into more developed countries so they would be more sympathetic to your war and help you drive mudslimes out of existence this is the real jew endgame

Stop your divide and conquer shit.

Flinging poop on Sup Forums will never change the fact that on the main geopolitical stage USA and UK are deeply intertwined and allied.

You and I, we're nobodies.

Britain will be minority white by 2070. You're coming down with us.
>OY MATE YOU BE 57%!!!
lol keep lowering the number, buddy. Stop listening to Sup Forums memes. It's slightly above 60% and white population may increase with Trump on board.

Checked but nigger show them a real burger.

You're mostly correct but the biggest problem in the US is with the niggers. And they're scared of the mountains. If you want to live in a mostly white community, all you need to do is head to the mountains. Unfortunately Mexicans aren't scared of the mountains so you get a few but most of them are the types who are hard workers because it's difficult to survive in such an environment if you're not.

The pic I posted is from ur d'Alene, Idaho.

>The racial makeup of the city was 93.8% White, 0.4% African American, 1.2% Native American, 0.8% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 0.9% from other races, and 2.8% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 4.3% of the population.

It's pretty damn comfy.

You Brits are brilliant, some of the most intelligent humans to have ever lived were spawned from your tiny island. Identify the problem and devise solutions to fix it. If anyone can do it first it's your country

Sorry... Coeur d'Alene. Cut and paste error.

Muslims are 10 times worse than niggers.
Would you rather have gun toting gang niggers, or smelly pedo worshiping suicide bombers who rape their wives for not putting their burka on in the morning?

Also that burger is fucking T I N Y

>57% White

hahah what the fuck

I think the time of Anglo's ruing the world is coming to an end, but we can still make our homeland splendid.

atleast im not a pisslamic empire

Well, if we could, we would get rid of those "gun toting gang niggers" too. Atleast our niggers mostly kill each other.

we dont laugh. we had a muslim president.

America had a half nigger half jew president for 8 years

OP is a massive dildo fag.

America is our gift to the world, so is the rest of the anglosphere.

Don't you get it you LIMEY FUCK?! WE'RE TRYING TO WARN YOU!

We've been kek'd since 1965 (since that kike wilson really) but there is still hope for you! Repent and ethnicity cally cleanse your nation and all its cities before you become us, an empty materialistic multicult stain that spits in its own history. You are rich in history, culture, and tradition, and its not too late, but you must do something, please.
Mfw

>wtf i love israel now

You just build all the settlements you want bbe gurl

We can shoot golliwogs and be home by dinnertime.

Why stop at restoring your homeland? Once you save your own country, save your commonwealths, save us

Because america is a lost cause.
Its normal for them to have a president that went to a muslim school for 4 years, in Europe thats unthinkable thats why its a big deal when it actually happens.

>implying that we can even touch a nigger wothout a possible hate crime charge
Lol no

Depends where you live

Most of Red areas outside the tiny Hillary areas are fine with it.

Go back to sucking Ahmed's cock Kraut

Projecting.

This
The GERMan is right, always remember that you Eurofags are the fountainhead of all that goes into ehite European culture

Projecting my American superiority into your inferior Kraut mind

amerifats fuckin btfo
t
f
o

This has been non stop all day.

>USA flags shitposting UK flags
>UK and German flags shitposting each other
>UK flags shitposting USA flags
Give it a fucking rest, political discussion, not shit posting constantly. Fucking hell.

Daily reminder brits who talk shit about america arent brits at all but paki shitskins who are trying to divide us

this

Lets have a serious discussion about Britain then.

Do you bongs have any hope for the future of Britain? What are the biggest issues that you face right now? How do you intend on solving the nonethnic issue? Any hope of redpilling your people?

Or are you all just pessimistic twats?

Yeah your quran toting government protected shitskins are sooooo much more desireable

london looked pretty rough to me compared to bigger cities in the states

projecting

>le triggered egdelord is triggered

> An irrelevant country responding to a relevant one

GOD I can't wait for the next potato famine to hit you hard

And here I thought Idaho was all about decent, yet still inferior to PEI, potatoes. That's a cozy looking city, guy.

Hey mick, hows Ireland these days? How kek'd is Dublin when compared to English cities like Londonistan and Al-Birminghan? Are your peoplw starting to wake up?

Also what does pic related mean for our two countries?

Any hope of someone like pic related coming about again?

We didn't start out white, you did and fucked it up.

Mexicans are a bigger problem than blacks for us demographically. All of the white decline as a percentage of the population has gone towards an increase in the Mexican population. Blacks have stayed the same while if you look a city in 2000 that was 95% white 5% black, now it's 80% white 5% black and 15% Hispanic

They are being brought here to replace us. The left is selling our demographics for cheap labor. Never forget that

>A Martin Model 60SN is 250$ minimum in Canada
Fucking Canadian dollars.

you will be user
you will be

The problem with blacks isn't that their population % has increased, it's that they left their containment zone in the rural deep south and destroyed our metropolis'.

the left is ruining everything.

because our cities are full of shitskins

That is true. Look at what was done to Detroit. The word "Detroit" even feels icky to say. You would never believe that it was once in the leagues of Chicago and New York as one of the havens of European migration