Our grandfathers are turning in their graves pol

Who is behind this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uTkRp4oD3Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=ysdRvWmzgPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((who)))? tell me Sup Forums, (((who))) is behind it?

Hold me pol

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uTkRp4oD3Xg

lady evalion noooo

The only thing that bothers me about these protests is that those white women could be at home producing 4 white babies each. Yet here they all are. Those beta males in that crowd should be drafted into the military and put into their own infantry groups and sent to fight ISIS on foot. That way, when they inevitably surrender, we don't lose any good men. And their beta genes are not passed on.

your grandfathers are the ones who caused it
their naivety was the reason why we have this problem today, thanks for fighting the wrong guys

They didn't know better.

This

I'm sure they are.

Kek

8thpostbestpost

I
AM
AN UGLY BITCH

Oh you know who my grandfather was nice faggot

>tfw one of your favorite songs by your favorite band is now ruined, thanks to this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=ysdRvWmzgPw

those guys were mostly murican-expats.. and ofc german lefties. ppl here are so fking butthurt about trump, kek
oh and responsible is the international jewry, ofc ;)

(((Them))) and it's not even a (((joke))).

(((Laughing)))

This fucking kike looks like all of the kikery genes embodied in one fucking humanoid flesh. Just fucking look at it. I'm pretty sure every single schlomo on this site looks like it.

Kek

You're the type of fag that jacks off to anime

why are all the signs in english?

looks like Barron is having trouble stabilizing his space time continuum after all the time travel hes been doing

(((International elements)))

I dont't think the Jews meant to drive it this far.

Why are Europeans demonstrating against an American elected president?
Trump or his administration couldn't care less about what some germans think about him

stop posting this frenchfag if it spreads it will spread.

ATTENTION!!!!!

AVAAZ.org is a George Soros organisation
AVAAZ = AIWASS - thats the name of the demon, who is responsible for Aleister Crowley's satanic bible "The Book of the Law"

now go to translate.g oogle. com and enter avaaz and change the language to hebrew. You will get "Did you mean: ועז"
Klick on the kike letters, and you will get the translation "GOAT"

George Soros = Aleister Crowley = GOAT = SATAN

Really makes me think

Any nation that cannot control its women will be conquered by a nation that does.

>Who is behind this?

The signs are in English all across the globe.

I think that should give you a clue.