It's 2017. Why does our currency look like this?

It's 2017. Why does our currency look like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymer_banknote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is that
is that a dog

yes

Due to lowering relations between leafs and burgers in the 70s we decided to print a picture of President Nixon in drag on our money.

Notice the horns on her head... and the menacing facial expression. Compare it with our previous 20 dollar bill where she looked chill

because you are fucking leafs.

i cant notice anything because we've got 18 different image servers and it still takes a fucking fortnight to load anything

Because the monarchy is awesome, and basically you're a faggot.

Because you are a leaf. And thanks to the swedes your now the second most cucked white country.

I guess I accidentally saved the thumbnail.
Fuck.

>saves the thumbnail

Can't wait until we have King Charles' beautiful mug on everything.

Leaf

They're doing the same thing here in Aus, but so far its just the fivers

That doesn't even look like the queen tbqh.

Since when Trump became the queen of 51th state?

looks fine to me

This is a currency tested in post soviet nations. Proven to be almost perfect and does not break down which increases life and decreases cost. Plastic money is old shit.

why do we even still use physical currency? plenty of transactions are carried out digitally. minting money cost money. if we cut all this bullshit we would have more to spend on other shit

Why is there a white woman on our currency? Why is there a white "person" on our currency? Someone needs to do something about this

Because you are cucks
Tlwe should have given you to the French instead
They wouldn't have cut off your balls

It use to look so nice.

what are those yellow things? wheat?

>proving you're a faggot

>1937 was the last time you guys had real money
I'm so sorry neighbor
And it's looking like ours is gunna be fucked too, 'ol Washington is the only bill left that is still based

>DIX DOLLARS

Canada, forever cucked.

Monarchy are a bunch of like filth the true king was forced out because he hated Jews and supported Hitler

You make a fair point. In canada is costs 700 million a year to maintain physical money. But for now it's good to have a way for untraceable transactions.

Love the dominion of Canada bill. Mythological figures just seem so much more fitting on currency then monarchs.

>mitochondria are the powerhouse of the cell

Because you've been cucked by the eternal bead ANGLO

Justin literally cucks the prince of brown teeth

Yes we heard you guys were putting a monkey on your $20 bill and wanted to show our support.

It's the future I guess

Because removing physical is the ultimate in currency control policy. Any government could bail in banks with everyones else's money. Banks could charge negative interest rates. It puts banks in total control. It benefits only one group of people. Guess who.

WAIT...is that actually the queen of England on their currency ? Kek! How cucked are they ? They literally have a foreign leader on their currency.

It's like mexican pesos having trumps face on them. What the fuck is wrong with Canada

Whatever kike

if you rip those open is there real money inside?

it's hillary

Fuck man, we used to have Tim Curry on our $10?

>tfw Australia had to show the rest of the world that actually printing your money on paper was a shitty idea

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymer_banknote