WTF I love globalism and trade deals now!

Trade deals with the first world are good

Trade deals with the third world are bad

The Brits aren't niggers

>individual trade deals = globalism
Really wiggles my squiggles

>Trade deals with the first world are good

So you support European Union, which is a trade deal?

>individual trade deals = globalism

It's not just the UK, it's other anglo nations to be included. Oh and Japan soon as well. Out with the old, in with the new!

Lowering wages of both British and American workers by lowering tariffs isn't going to help anyone you dumb faggot.

Sure Reddit, whatever you say. Now go back.

>Sure Reddit, whatever you say. Now go back.

Yeah /r/the_donald

>Trump: Hey, maybe we shouldn't have free trade with countries that have labor so cheap our labor can't compete
>LOL DRUMPFAGS WHY IS DRUMPF MAKING TRADE DEALS WITH EUROPE AND JAPAN

>Trump: Hey, maybe we shouldn't have free trade with countries that have labor so cheap our labor can't compete

We've had trade deals with developed nations like South Korea and they are FUCKING SHIT you dumb faggot. The trade deficit with South Korea has shoot though the fucking roof after the Korean trade deal.

You only support it because Trump is now pushing for trade deals because you are a fucking sheep who does whatever mental gymnastics of your god emperor.

Reddit's shilling pretty hard today. Must be really upset.

I bet the uk will have fun negotiating. He's going to hose them so bad, without the us they're fucked.

This

Globalism is trying to make the entire world the fucking same through over reliance on one another and trading and the withholding of trading to force one another to have the same laws, policies, political mindset, and more.

Its basically liberal fascism enforced through capitalism and alliances on a global scale.

Best example is the EU.

A trade deal between the US and the UK =/= Globalism
especially since the UK is leaving the EU

>Reddit's shilling pretty hard today. Must be really upset.

Sure thing /r/the_donald

Maybe i can a cheaper Triumph now
Can you help a burger out Britbongs?

>A trade deal between the US and the UK =/= Globalism

It's going to include Canada, Australia, New Zealand.

Moron. The EU HAS a trade deal. It also has laws written in Brussels by bureaucrats nobody's heard of, an economic union that forces contributions from all nations and pressures them towards adopting the single currency, complete freedom of movement from France to Poland and from Britain to Bulgaria, and is becoming more and more federalised. That is bad.

Trade with the EU is good, but Merkel has told us we can't have it if we don't accept open borders and allow Europe to write some of our laws. Theresa May told Merkel to fuck off and has said we're withdrawing from the single market.

It won't lower wages, it will lower prices for British and American workers.

Can we have them back pls?

So the Anglosphere? Honestly I would say we should unite as one country but Im afraid that some leafs would ruin it with their liberal shit. Plus Canada has a bunch of French cucks.

Trump always talked about new trade deals, what makes this one special?

Thats because the UK OWNS those guys
Those guys are Federal parliamentary constitutional monarchies

Favoring our allies that are right-leaning in the wake of Brexit is good for Trump and good for the conservative revival going on in western countries.

>It won't lower wages, it will lower prices for British and American workers.

Yes it will. It was also explode the trade deficit like it did with South Korean trade deal. How fucking stupid do you think I am?

I oppose every US trade deal, period.

Funny how you Brits voted to leave the European Union trade deal, but now want a trade deal right after leaving. How does it feel to be stupid?

>Favoring our allies

No, favoring multi-national corporations

Pretty sure Brexit was all about the UK wanting to govern themselves.

And no one in the US would be willing to be anything besides the US, So Canadian provinces would have to become states, and UK shit would have to be split up into managable states.

We all have cucks, leafbro. We need to unite.

The United Empire will rule the waves!

You already own them
They have to say the Oath of Loyalty when taking office and the Queen is on their money
They are Federal parliamentary constitutional monarchies

>Thats because the UK OWNS those guys

The mental gymnastics! YOU SEE IT'S NOT GLOBALISM WHEN WE DO IT!

op wants us to be mad that Trump is delivering on his promises I guess.

Still, it's more ceremonial than anything. One currency, one military, one flag, one nation.

Americanism, not globalism.

>Americanism, not globalism.

YOU SEE IT'S NOT GLOBALISM WHEN WE DO IT!

sure thing ctr

the Special Relationship strikes again

No, it's not. The "Conservative World Order" isn't not the same as "World Communism". You are 5 at best.

>ctr

still using that stale meme in current year?

>The "Conservative World Order"

Like I said it's globalism with a different name. You never believed any of the bullshit you said.

This is an obvious point, but "America First" is a European idea.

You're still being paid in the current year, aren't you

>You're still being paid in the current year, aren't you

>you are being paid for no reason!

Britain is the 51st state

Its not really globalism when the UK, Canada, Australia and NZ are all for the most part made up of the same people with the same blood. Its globalism when some jew or some Belgian rules over your people.

Oh, I did and I do. You just don't understand politics.
Globalism is the liberal world order where we all get absorbed into Soros NGOs.
What we want is strong conservative nations that work with each other.
Very different.

>Its globalism when some jew

Trump's a kike puppet and UK and also run by the kikes. Fuck off.

>still correcting the record
But isn't that what they pay you for

>trade deals are globalism
Trade deals have existed since Sumer.

Why the fuck did they ever elect Merkel in the first place, and more importantly how the fuck did she keep getting reelected?

>Nationalism means you can't trade with anyone else, goy

how dare you use facts against a trolling redditer

Nigger you posted this in the last thread and got destroyed. Do you enjoy getting your ass rammed with facts or something?

If the UK are run by the kikes how would Brexit even be allowed to happen?

No it's just shitty new pasta since the "rural and suburban retards" one got worn out

>what are coalitions

fucking imbecile

>Trade deals with the third world are bad
moron. third worlders work for nothing. It's like modern day slavery. Remember, slavery works.

Hmmm I see

>The trade deficit with South Korea has shoot though the fucking roof after the Korean trade deal.

that's good. South korea get's fiat currency, we get real products.

>What we want is strong conservative nations that work with each other.

It's just the same neoliberal bullshit that crushes workers rights and drives down wages. Google Reagan, Thatcher revolution of 1970s/1980s. You are the useful idiots of billionaires. Trump is just the new branding campaign.

ANY TRADE DEAL IS BAD FOR THE USA

BERNIE SANDERS HAS VOTED NO ON EVERY TRADE DEA

>Trump always talked about new trade deals,

So Trump was always full of shit.

That's why it's bad, retard. It destroys your national industry.

Yeah this. Let the 3rd worlders with equal economies trade and build up their nations.

>If the UK are run by the kikes how would Brexit even be allowed to happen?

The kikes wanted Brexit.

>Yeah this. Let the 3rd worlders with equal economies trade and build up their nations.

GLOBALISM IS GREAT!

FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH EU, USA IS THEIR BEST FRIEND NOW

>implying all trade is bad

Can you even economics

TPP & EU is about letting billions of poverty immigrants move from one area of TPP to another area of the TPP. Britain & America have barely 400 million people to share.

The Billion brown man labor march to the north pole.

>The eu is a trade deal

classic ameritard education

>liberal fascism
>using fascism as a "bad" word

Well my fellow burger isn't entirely wrong...

The operative word you missed was 'new'. user was implying these are all the same trade deals as before.

Oh whoops didn't read far back enough, you're right

NEW AXIS POWERS
E
W
AXIS
X
I
S
POWERS
O
W
E
R
S

Will trade a Triumph for a Harley my dude

Go back to /r/politics and pretend you're making a difference by upvoting, you fucking faggot.

This. It's like immigration.

The end goal of globalism is one world government. There is nothing wrong with international trade. Moron.

>When workers have similar wages, trade is good.

>When one set of workers are essentially slaves, trade hurts the richer workers.

How is that hard to understand?

Do many people have Harley's over there?
I still need to get myself one
Pic related is my friends pride and joy

Trading with the EU would be fantastic if they didn't force their trading partners to enter a political union with forced free movement of people.

>GLOBALISM IS GREAT!
Bilateral trade agreements are not globalism you ignorant piece of shit.

That's probably why he hasn't even mentioned Argenigeria yet

Kill yourself faggot.