Is wealth/living luxuriously degenerate?

Is wealth/living luxuriously degenerate?

>Lincoln
>Luxury

yeah right m8

no
bringing your family into this type of lifestyle should be the goal of every man

This.
Put yourself in debt living above your means or your wife will leave you and your kids will hate you goy!

Not degenerate, but conspicuous consumption is. Never let people know how much money you have.

Yes, we need to live like Puritans.

wealth some how equals =debt

what did he mean by this ?

Implying

I forget the verse but Peter spoke about the flaws of living extravagantly, that it doesn't overcome the spirit. Too many religions speak to the trappings of wealth. It might not be degenerate but perhaps the gateway to degenerate living.

implying that youre not already wealthy ?

I'm a broke college student

Also Was meant for

Define luxury. You don't need internet to live. By these standards were are all living a life of luxury compared to a third of the world.

The love of money is the root of all evil

Having to support yourself is a good degeneracy preventative for most people: if you smoke weed all day and don't do shit, you don't eat.

If you're wealthy, there aren't consequences to degeneracy in the same way.

Is that what poor people think luxury looks like?
I remember when I was 6 and poor that Lincoln is exactly what I imagined luxury cars would look like. Now that I'm rich I realize my opinions were shit.

Lincolns getting there

>Lincolns getting there
They are trying and I'll give them that

hahahah what is this disgusting "car"
is that what amerifats consider top tier?
holy fuck im crying what is this clunky mess

and then trump asks why there are no american cars in germany

It can be but the way I see it, Wealth is the only way to true purity. I'd like to make enough money to live on a patch of land, grow a garden, and raise pigs. You can't be self sufficient if you're broke.

Lincoln and Cadillac took the biggest shits in the 2000s

>Both made in the same year

However new Cadillacs drive better and have better handling than any German car

money is for living + taste(art, design etc). you can adjust it depending on your taste and lifestyle. becoming soulless and spiritually/mentally empty and becoming robot aka getting jewd are degenerate.

t. midwage deist

Years ago the all-knowing government decided to go after the luxury yacht industry. Not many people cared, after all, only rich assholes bought yachts right?

Well, it turns out there's a whole industry behind it that employs many people. Many small coastal towns were devastated by the economic fallout. These were just ordinary craftsmen who did things like woodworking, leather upholstery, mechanics who worked on boats, engineers who designed them etc etc..

So no, let luxury exist as it just doesn't benefit rich people.

Yes. Spend your money on making more money and pushing your personal agenda instead.

From where I'm sitting, yes.

>lincoln navigator
>v8
>average consumption per 100km: 20l (hahaha)
>300 horse power
>looks like it was designed by an ooga booga

get me off this ride please.
are americans really buying this car? holy fuck i thought americans building shit cars is just a meme but in all honesty this car couldn't compete on the european market at all..
the only reason this car sells in your country over other cars is people buying domestically.

if technical values would be the primary decision maker of consumers then this car wouldn't sell anywhere in the world

>American cars
You know the saying about turds and polishing.

The only continental is the lincoln continental desu

It's a shame lincoln was neglected for so long but it's nice to see ford finally making a push for a return to luxury.

does it have something to do with india? because that would make sense

Cuck.

Honestly only niggers drive navigators. Not to say we don't love gas guzzlers. but shit, it costs us about as much to drive an F250 as it does for you eurofags to drive a three cylinder dildo powered fagwagon, so we good.

American cars > European cuck boxes

>Niggers drive navigators

8 year old navigators still cost like 20k

I only see Asian women driving them

>F250
Not really my type of thing
Its nice that small pickup trucks are making a come back as those are my favorite vehicles by far
>inb4 manlet

Why are all the wealthiest people in the world jews?

privilege is having the competence and drive to give your children a better life than you had

>living luxuriously
>with a fucking Lincoln
If I was rich, I'd be driving a Mercedes Pullman, and not that sissy modern shit they used to replace the Maybach S57. I'm talking about the one with a ship's foghorn as a horn and weighs over three tons.
If I was wealthy, I'd drive a used Toyota Camry or Avalon because it's not worth wasting money on a depreciating asset.

>be me in germany
>own a middle class amg mercedes for 60.000€
>V4 motor, still goes up to 173 at max speed
>girlfriend asks to meet up for cinema, movie starts in an hour
>im 120 miles away
>agree, get in my car
>autobahn is pretty dense, but doesnt matter because everybody knows how to drive, also live in the richest area of germany and everybody owns nice cars
>fast lane is going at average 110mph
>drivers are well educated and clear the lane for approaching faster cars
>max out the car at 170mph for around 30% of the drive
>arrive at girlfriend 45 minutes later

>be amerifat
>own v8 car with 700 horse power
>get on the highway
>7 lanes
>max speed 70mph

enjoy your gas guzzlers

I only see niggers driving them but they're like 15 year old models.

I can't recall the last time I saw a navigator that was less than ten(ish) years old.

Decent white folk know that buying the luxury version of the big manufacturers is a stupid idea.

Blazer- Good / Bravada-Trash
Tahoe- Good / Escalade-Nigger Tier
Explorer- meh / Navigator-Trash

and so on and so forth

>literally a facelift
Holy shit that's pathetic. All they did was change the front fascia and nothing else. The interior is exactly the same.

If you earned your wealth through hard work then yes. If you never worked and just mooch off your rich parents than yes.

>tfw between my wife and I we easily make over 120k
>tfw we still live in a moderately priced house and I drive a Honda Civic and my wife and I carpool.

Making good money and being frugal is the way to go. It allows us to save money and go on extravagant vacations.